Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

bricktown, dragonswill, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, St.Ambs, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Will be offline next 2 weeks

Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:51 pm by peek6

Hi all. I’ve been enjoying all the great threads I’ve been having on here with many of you. I need to take a short break and go dark for the next 2 weeks or so. Apologies in advance for leaving threads hanging. See you in November!

Comments: 0

Looking for matches

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:31 pm by kiranar

I am looking for matches for most of my characters or rps they are all links listed. I am also looking for an opponent for Celeste see Carpathian impaler for profile and Emerald Moons for an opponent or opponents for avalanche ppv event. I prefer atm non hentai matches, but I may make exceptions for some characters depending on the idea.

Comments: 0

Leaving AFW

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:20 am by Winner3

Several months back, I had quietly left without saying a formal goodbye and I wanted to take the time to do that now. I apologize to those I have left hanging on threads. And more importantly, I apologize for disappearing without having said much of anything.

As far as excuses go, nothing majorly traumatic or life-changing went on. Rather, several members have been pretty hostile to me during my time at afw. In my time here, I've been lied to, ignored, berated, talked down to, called names, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

Assymetric Hentai Match: Ari vs Lia

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Assymetric Hentai Match: Ari vs Lia

Post by TheWamts on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:43 am

Lia couldn't stop herself even if she wanted to. And she absolutely didn't. Actually, a tiny part of her was telling her to slow down and pace herself... but she couldn't understand why. If they weren't going to go all out here... well, then that'd just be boring. And Ari was practically begging for her to go all out!

Obliging her friend and opponent, the Canadian girl would start alternating attacks between pumping Ari as hard as she could and stroking her clit, flicking that little nub expertly with her thumb. "Careful what you wish for, Arii... Cuz I ain't stopping even if you cum!" Lia grinned, intending to make good on that threat.

+ Two & B, sprites coming soonTM
TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:43 am

Ari smiled as she felt Lia going to the limit like she wanted, grabbing a hold of the white hair with a strong grasp. She was on the defensive, unable to fight back but in this particular situation, she didn't mind it. Not one bit. Her lips curled harder into the lustful smile as she arched back, pressing her breasts harder into Lia's pair while Lia went to work down below.

Moans shot out from Ari's mouth, the alteration of pumping and stroking of her clit was what she wanted from her feisty double. As much of a bad situation she was in, Ari was only seeing all of the positives being trapped underneath the relentless Lia as she gleefully moaned as her sex leaked out more and more of her juices!
OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Mon May 22, 2017 2:46 am

Lia noticed the ref edging closer for whatever reason, but she ignored it. Probably just wanted to get a closer look at the hot action. And Lia would oblige both her and anyone else watching by continuing to attack Ari every way she could.

Of course, if she'd remembered the rules, she might be less eager to bring Ari over so early... although even then, she probably wouldn't be able to control herself when she was already driven so far. Not thinking about any of that, Lia's fingers were pistoning in and out of the leaking hole, faster and deeper with every passing moment.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Wed May 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Ari moaned and moaned as Lia continued to work her magic on her, those fingers felt like they were going in overdrive pumping in and out of her. With a silly smile on her face, it was one that was not normally seen in a match but Ari could care less.

Her hands reached up to grab on to Lia's back, dragging her nails down the back for some love scratching. Her moans intensified as she arched off of the mat, pushing her sex closer and harder into Lia's pistoning fingers, her orgasm was near!
OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue May 30, 2017 2:52 am

Ari and Lia were very much in sync, however close Ari was, Lia could feel it. "Haaah! Gonna cum Ari...? Heh, go ahead, there's plenty of fucking coming up, don't worry~" Lia whispered, watching the lovely woman intently, sealing Ari's moans to muffled silence with another kiss.

A kiss and a look that silently ordered Ari to climax for her.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:07 am

Ari moaned out louder and louder into the mouth of Lia unable to give back a lewd reply as she was nearing an orgasm. Normally, Ari would do just as much to ensure that Lia got the pleasure she was owed but with how the other white haired girl enforcing her will over Ari, she couldn't resist indulging just a bit. After all, they were going to have much time to 'keep even' if they wanted.

Feeling the lips of Lia pressing down on hers, Ari felt Lia demanding her to cum through the kiss. It was amazing she could feel such dominance through a kiss. Her hips pumping, her moans intensifying, how could she not do what Lia told her as her juices came squirting out of her and all over Lia's fingers, body stiffening and arching to shove her pussy on to the fingers one last time!
OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:28 pm

Ari was about to burst, she could feel the woman melting in her arms... Lia purred happily, blissfully thinking she could just forget the match and enjoy this private piece of heaven together. And right on schedule, Ari came, warmth coating her wrist and her stomach, as she held Ari through her shudders and spasms.

"Penalty!" A sharp voice cut through. The referee girl walked up and all but pulled Ari out of Lia's arms.

"What the?! Hey, we were in the middle of something!" Lia said indignantly, and got little more than a dispassionate glare from the dark haired ref in response.

"Hmmph, did you forget already slut? No making her cum 'til I hear some begging. Now go wait for your friend to take her thirty seconds quietly or I'll double it."

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Ari's hips continued to buck after cumming to Lia's fingers, her lips curled into a lewd and silly smile as she and Lia continued to cuddle in their arms. However that was quickly disrupted as Ari was pulled out of Lia's arms, her eyes widening and looking back and forward, confused to what was happening. She was sure that the rules didn't state first cum to a finish! The ref girl dragged her away from Lia and announced that she had gotten a penalty, giving Ari thirty seconds to do as she pleased with her.

Grumbling as their fun was brought to a sudden stop for a short while, Ari would've liked it if she gotten her fun her way. Sexily.

Still, this was her chance to give back the pleasure that Lia had given her as she crawled her way back to Lia. "Ready for some fun, Lia?" she panted out as she lowered her head down between Lia's crotch, attempting to bite on the bottoms and pull it right off of her counterpart!
OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:58 pm

"Mmph, that's not fair!" Lia whined but there wasn't much she could do about it. Lying flat on her back, the albino waited for Ari to get over. She didn't wait long; despite just cumming, Ari seemed totally fresh.

"Right, time starts... now!" A few seconds after Ari dove onto the Canadian, a heart-shaped clock would appear on the big screen. If she was more anal about rules, Lia might've complained about this not being exactly 30 seconds, but as it was, Lia hardly noticed.

It was hard to care about anything other than the sex-hungry lady right on top of her crotch, revealing her pussy with her teeth. The tiny bottoms came off with a bit of resistance, a thin string of nectar pulling away from Lia.

"Haah... c-come on then... take me~" Lia said, maybe a bit too eagerly.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:01 am

Ari licked her lips as she wanted to make her counterpart feel properly rewarded for her efforts for that wonderful orgasm. She wasn't going to let something like her being tired stop her from making Lia feel amazing as she pulled off the bikini bottoms and was rewarded with a lovely sight of an excited pussy waiting to see her. Her lips curled into a smile, seeing how ready Lia was for her and she wasn't going to waste any more time.

"Hu hu hu...and take you I shall!"

Wrapping her arms around the waist of Lia, pulling her hips up and burying her face into the crotch, Lia would begin to suck and lick on the pussy. She had 30 seconds to make Lia feel great, but Ari wasn't going to make the mistake of trying to do too much too fast, she would focus instead on setting a pace with powerful sucks and strong licks of her tongue as she attempted to fold Lia up into a powerbomb pin position!
OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top