by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 07, 2017 12:51 am

Yugito was just about to leap forward in an attempt to tackle her opponent and get her panties back just as she heard Hoshi taunting her about the fact she won't be getting them back from her. ''Think again bitch''thought the cat loving girl as she was able to tackle the other wrestler down before she could throw them away as she attempt to reach for them while hearing what she expected was Hoshi's idea all along.

'Íf you want to give the crowd a present then throw your own panties to them bitch''as she had almost reached them just to be pushed away as she cursed under her breath hoping she could stop Hoshi from throwing them into the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Sun May 07, 2017 1:45 pm

"if i wanted to throw my own panties to the crowd i would but I don't so its going to be your panties. " Hoshi said angrily as she pushed Yugito off. She growled having an idea now. Hoshi would tackle yugito trying to straddle the girl. "Okay have it your way here take them back!" Hoshi yelled as she tried to stuff the cat loving kawaii's panties into her mouth.

Hoshi wanted to shame yugito as she tried to push the panties into the girls mouth more. " Well you wanted them back didn't don't say i didn't do anything for you." Hoshi smirked as she stayed on top of Yugito.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 08, 2017 1:57 am

''In your dreams bitch give them back''replied Yugito angrily as she tried to grasp them but got pushed off Hoshi before she could take them back from her opponent. After she got pushed off the other wrestler she would end up on her knees a bit unstable which made it easier for the bitch to tackle her down and straddle her so that the cat loving girl was pinned down.

While trapped beneath her opponent she heard Hoshi telling her she could have her panties back but only by her way and before she could reply got her own panties stuffed in her mouth. Unable to reply the white haired girl could only glare and mumble as the bitch was doing a good job at making Yugito feel ashamed as she got all of her panties shoved in her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon May 08, 2017 7:45 am

"ohhh that Glare is soooo scary." Hoshi said laughed and would punch Yugito's in the stomach. " You should learn your place!" Hoshi yelled before she got off of the cat loving kawaii. Smirking down at her the wannabe would grab that white hair and pull her up by the hair as the ref warned her about hair pulling. "Fuck off bitch I'll do what i want." Hoshi growled at the ref.

Hoshi was distracted by the ref for a few seconds giving Yugito the time to a counter attack or recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 09, 2017 1:26 am

Yugito could at the moment do nothing less then glare at the bitch as she knew that her opponent likely knew this as well from the way that Hoshi was currently mocking her. After the punch to the stomach that would follow after the taunting the white haired girl learned of one advantage that having your own panties stuffed in your mouth gave you and that was the fact you could not scream in pain as a result.

With the punch having hurt her stomach the cat loving girl was a bit nervous just what her opponent would do next and as she feel her hair being pulled would look towards the referee in desperation. Luckily it seems that the ref would have reacted regardless of her glance as she heard the referee give Hoshi a warning causing her opponent to insult the ref. With the other wrestler distracted the Japanese teen would attempt to form a bridge to knock Hoshi off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Hoshi was feeling good about how she had the advantage now, she felt she could beat this girl now. The wannabe was too cocky for her own good as she mouthed off to the ref the girl didn't expect Yugito to act and would be knocked off causing her to fall back onto her butt. "Fuck you should just quit you little bitch!" Hoshi said angrily acting very childish.

Getting back up Hoshi growled and looked at yugito. "a loser like you has no chance of beating me i am the best!" Hoshi stomped her foot in fustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Yugito would be relieved when she was able to take advantage of the cocky attitude of her opponent as she was too bus mouthing off the referee then paing attention to the white haired girl. The sight of seeing Hoshi fall onto her butt while hearing her angrily lash out like a child to both herself and the referee almost made the cat loving girl giggle.

Still just barely after she made it back to her feet Hoshi had to finish the act by stomping her foot on the canvas like a child would do causing her to giggle as she reply ''you know I would take you more seriously if you did not act like a little kid Hoshi''.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu May 11, 2017 2:53 am

Hoshi growled at Yugito glaring daggers at her. " shut up bitch just who was it ontop earlier?" Hoshi said as she hated what Yugito said as the crowd started to laugh to. " Stop laughing!" hoshi yelled angrily as she started to charge at the cat loving kawaii blindly which would be a mistake seeing as Hoshi didnt have a plan of attack.

When she got close enough to Yugito, Hoshi would try to grab the other kawaii and try to bring her down again. "At least i wasn't eating my own panties slut!" Hoshi barked.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Yugito would start to laugh the madder Hoshi got as she found it hilarious but made a stupid mistake as a result of it. As the white haired girl was laughing and watching the other kawaii make a fool of herself in her eyes she was caught off guard when her opponent would scream at her to stop laughing before rushing towards her.

Unable to move in time to get out of the way the Japanese teen tried to leap backwards but that only gave her a few seconds longer before Hoshi grabbed her and tried to bring her down. Yugito was not going down without a fight especially after the comment of her eating her own panties as she tried to land a knee to the other wrestler's stomach as she yells back ''for now at least as one day I return the favor bitch''

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri May 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Grabbing onto Yugito the wannabe tried to pull the girl down. grabbing onto the girls hair Hoshi would yank her around before getting kneed in the stomach. "oof.." Hoshi took a few steps back holding her stomach. "S..sure you well bitch like that day will ever happen." she said as the wannabe kawaii needed to think of a plan but she was so frustrated that she couldn't think right .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next