Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:17 am

Yugito had to admit to herself that slapping that bitch in the face feels good as she noticed Hoshi was muttering something but did not focus to much on it. Still the white haired girl was prepared for when the other wrestler would lash out with a slap of her own but to her surprise it never happened as her opponent would yell come here while grabbing her hair to pull her closer.

Soon after the Japanese girl would be kissing Hoshi and while at first she wanted to break the kiss as time when on Yugito actually enjoyed it. Actually the kawaii may have enjoyed the girl to much as she did not notice her opponent's hands were reaching down until her skirt was undone and she was left in her bra and panties.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 am

Hoshi continue to kiss Yugito as she got the girl in only her bra and panties, Now she had to get her naked. Continuing the kiss Hoshi tried to pull the cat loving kawaii's bra up and off her. With the kiss still in place Hoshi kept the kiss as best she could but she didn't know how Yugito's was such a good kisser in fact Hoshi was starting to lose her self in the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:25 am

Yugito was still kissing Hoshi as she got stripped to her bra and panties and did not notice that it had happened as she attempted to push her tongue into her opponent's mouth. Seeing that she was not only two pieces of clothing away from being stripped naked caused the white haired girl to panic as she attempted to strip Hoshi clothes of until the both of them were in their bra and panties. Still that would mean that the Japanese girl had to play catch up as she was already behind in the clothes department as she was feeling Hoshi trying to remove her bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:52 am

Hoshi was getting light headed as she tried to take off Yugito's sports bra but the kissing would take alot of her air she needed in this match. 'shit i need to breath come on bitch break the kiss...' Hoshi thought to her self wishing that the cat lvoing girl would break the kiss so she can get some much needed air. Hoshi's mind was blanking out as she didn't realized that her opponent was taking off her shit and skirt that she was almost stripped of them

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Yugito was getting light headed as the kiss continued as she would barely notice she had lost her bra as she was to focused on kissing the other wrestler and taking off Hoshi's shirt and skirt. When she had succeeded in that the white haired girl would smirk and push her opponent away as she took a few deep breaths as she would get down on her hands and knees. After those deep breaths the Japanese girl would attempt to look in Hoshi's direction as she yelled ''hope it not to chilly without your skirt and shirt Hoshi as it seems were even once again''.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:00 pm

Being striped of her shirt and skirt Hoshi wanted to yell but didn't want to lose her self. Once yugito broke the kiss thankfully Hoshi breathed out falling onto her knees breathign deep breaths . " Were not that even Yugito i still have my bra on you dont..." Hoshi pointed out as she wiped her mouth. she hated admitting this but Yugito was a really good kisser and she didn't know that the girl could kiss that long.

It worried Hoshi a little as she knew she can't rely on kissing Yugito from now on or she will be in trouble in the long run. staying on her knees for a bit Hoshi continue to get some air back in her and would then try got get back onto her feet. "match is still going might as well give the crowd a show now..." Hoshi said

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:47 am

Yugito would just smile as had just broken the kiss and was mocking her opponent for being stripped of her shirt and skirt as she had expected Hoshi to scream in outrage at what she had done. That expectation and her smile would disappear seconds later when the other wrestler pointed out that the white haired girl was now topless as the cat loving girl was about to say she was lying when she looks down.

As she saw with her own two eyes that what Hoshi just told her was true as the Japanese girl would turn her gaze back on her opponent as she stayed on her knees as she glared at the other wrestler. ''Where is my bra you bitch as I want it back in one piece''replied the white haired girl as she had gotten some air back inside her as she made it back to her feet at the same time the other woman did as she had to admit that she wanted to give the crowd a show they never forget.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:54 am

Hoshi smirked wide as she looked at Yugito holding her bra. " Oh? you want this back well sure here!" Hoshi threw the cat loving kawaii's bra towards the crowd so a lucky fan can remember this match. "oops i guess my hand slipped." Hoshi teased as she gave yugito a smug look. when the two kawaii got to there feet Hohsi was dead set on gettting rid of those panties of Yugito before shell finger her to an orgasm.

Hoshi didn't know if the white haired girl would rush her after she threw her bra to the crowd so Hoshi kept up her guard just in case. "come on Yugito lets go." Hoshi beckoned her opponent to come at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Yugito was surprised when Hoshi would reply that she could get her bra back only for the other wrestler to throw it towards the crowd while having that damn smug look on her face. In hindsight the white haired girl should have expected that something like this could have happened as she replied back ''for a moment I actually forgot you were a bitch Hoshi but thanks for reminding me about that fact again'' in an angry tone.

Soon after saying that the Japanese woman would hear Hoshi taunt her into attacking and at the moment Yugito did not need any motivation to go on the attack. So with the white haired girl already angry about the fact that her bra was just thrown into the crowd would attempt to tackle the other wrestler down to the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:24 am

Shrugging at Yugitos comment about her being a bitch Hoshi still had a smug look on her face, When the cat loving kawaii came at Hoshi the wannabe tried to hold her ground against the tackle. "argh! " hoshi groaned out as she tried to push against Yugito. "this...all you got?" She asked as she tried to push the girl towards the ropes.

Hoshi knew that yugito was angry and taht anger could give Yugito a burst of strength. Hoshi didn't know if she could hould out against Yugito's tackle, since the area the cat loving girl hit was hurting quite a bit. "ngh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next