Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:42 am

Yugito wanted to slap Hoshi again when her opponent commented that she had nothing but thought it was more important to focus on removing the other wrestler's blouse then anything else. Still after the white haired girl was done with unbuttoning her opponent's shirt and remove it off her body she would lash out with another slap for the nothing comment.

Still as Yugito spotted the brown bra that her fellow Japanese was wearing as she tried to unbutton the rest of Hoshi's blouse and remove the shirt entirely. Still that plan would become difficult when the other wrestler would grasp her arms in an attempt to pry them off her blouse until she suddenly stopped as the white haired girl would pull with all she got on the shirt as she stops trying to unbutton the blouse and just attempt to rip it apart. Just when the Japanese girl thought she was about to pry the blouse of her opponent's body she would feel Hoshi's arms around her body as she got tossed off her with some sort of suplex move.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii hentai match Yugito vs Hoshi

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Hoshi growled as the cat loving kawaii continue to try to unbutton her shirt. soon that stopped and was replaced with the girl trying to rip off her shirt. She managed to stop the girl with her hug and then suplex her, "ha take that. "Hoshi smirked as as she get to her feet quickly and made her way over to Yugito again if the girl was dazed hoshi would make her way over to the girl and sit ontop of her back.

"got you now slut" hoshi said grabbing onto her sports bra and would being to pull it upwards if Yugito allowed her that was but Hoshi doubt she would and knew shell fight back soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Yugito landed on her belly as she was surprised by the strength that Hoshi possessed as she heard her opponent say take that as she wondered where the other kawaii was at the moment. The white haired girl got her answer soon when she feels the other wrestler sit down on her back and hear her say got you now slut while she feels her bra being pulled upwards.

At first the cat loving girl would resist but the current position she was in made thins difficult as Yugito would just yell back ''who are you calling a slut Hoshi''while trying to push off and force her opponent off her while the white haired girl would end up on her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:00 am

Hoshi didn't know how many times she could lift her opponent up and send her down onto the canvas but she knew she needed to end thsi quick some how. Pulling Yugitos bra up Hoshi girl when the cat loving kawaii rolled her off befor she was able to pull it off. "Dam it!" She whined as she tried to get to her feet quickly but suddenly felt tired, it appeared that the sudden burst of strength she used used up alot of it so she would have to be careful from now on.

Looking at the girl Hoshi glared at her. "im calling you a slut Yugito." hoshi said back as she thought if she could get the girl angry and make her do mistakes then the wannabe could be able to pull out a win some how.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:49 am

Yugito was a bit annoyed and embarrassed that part of her breasts were visible but luckily it was a small price to pay since the white haired girl got to roll Hoshi off her for now. So on her side for a moment the cat loving girl would roll onto her back and attempt to try a kip up as she would lift her knees so they would press against her back before arching her back as she attempt to land back onto her feet.

So with a amazing feat of athleticism the Japanese wrestler was able to make it too her feet and to her enjoyment saw that Hoshi was still on her back and was about to go on the attack. Only to stop when the other kawaii called her a slut as Yugito would hiss in anger before she replied ''don't call me a slut you dirty whore''.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:35 pm

bracing her self when Yugito got to her feet first Hoshi thought the girl was about to attack only to stop and reply to hoshi comment about calling her a slut. Using this time Hoshi would get up and smirk. "why causes its true Yugito your such a horny slut?" Hoshi said and once she was on her feet. On her feet hoshi would rush at the girl again and tackle her onto the canvas.

"I bet you love when a cock is in your mouth!" Hoshi said as she hoped her tackle worked and was onto of the girl. "Slut slut slut!" Hoshi repeated making sure to get on the girls nerves. She knew that this could turn out bad for her if Yugito retaliated but Hoshi was feeling good that the cat loving Kawaii would might only reply to her and not do anything about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Yugito would glare at the other wrestler as she saw Hoshi make it back to her feet and was about to rush towards her when the kawai continue to call her a slut. This was starting to enrage the white haired girl as she replied back ''I am not a whore like you Hoshi so shut the fuck urgg'' before she got cut off as she got tackled to the canvas.

After the Japanese girl landed on her back the other kawaii would continue to insult her as she first said the cat loving girl that she loved having a cock in her mouth. Following that line she would be unable to get a word in as she got repeatedly called a slut as it was getting on her nerves as Yugito was slowly losing her calm as she would try to swing her elbow into her opponent's chin. If the elbow connected then Yugito would push Hoshi off her as she yells ''don't ever call me a slut again you fucking whore''.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:39 am

Hoshi smirked once she tackled Yugito down onto the canvas and would try to straddle the girl. as she kept poking at Yugitos nerve Hoshi didn't see the elbow coming at her as it connected dazing the wannabe kawaii for a abit just long enough for the cat loving Kawaii to push her off. "ugh fuck that hurt.." Hoshi rubbed her chin as she got her baring again.

she knew that Yugito was pissed and that made her feel good as she thought it would be enough to get the girl to do some mistakes. "I'm not the whore here.... slut" Hoshi said as she was starting to get up looking at the girl she wonder who her reaction was being was she tearing up or was her face in a rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:11 am

Yugito had to wait for the perfect moment to attack and hopefully knock Hoshi off her as she got her chance to counterattack with a simple elbow strike to her opponent's chin. To make matters even better was the fact that the other wrestler would complain that it hurt as the cat loving girl almost wanted to comment with a simple dah.

Still the white haired girl was wondering why the other wrestler seemed to be so happy until she once again got insulted by Hoshi as the wannabe kawaii continued to call the Japanese girl a slut. The continued insults were enraging Yugito as her face turned red with anger as she replied back ''stop calling me a slut already Hoshi as I won't be able to control myself if you keep calling me that''  as she would follow that statement with a slap to her opponent's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Hoshi looked at Yugito as she said something about her not being able ot control her self. "thats the point bitch.." Hoshi said under her breath before getting slapped on the face and yelped. Growling hoshi would get onto her feet, this was taking to long Hoshi needed to get this girl to cum soon since this was a hentai match.

"come here slut!" Hoshi said grabbing yugitos hair and pulled her into a kiss again. Kissing the girl one of the wannabes hands would reach down to undo the girls skirt so she be in her bra and panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next