Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 10 Registered, 2 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

BrittanyW, Cirno, Kamoi, Liesmith, Mystery Dragon, Oathkeeper, Old_Man_Tai, SimplyMoon, snappleR, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 1

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Maria Tempesta vs. Peggy McIntyre

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maria Tempesta vs. Peggy McIntyre

Post by HighFly on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:20 pm

This was it, Peggy knew it was time to go for broke. Seeing Maria in the corner Peggy marched over and hammered her with a few fast punches to the face to soften her up! "You are gonna get it ya cocky, loudmouth bitch!" Peggy screamed as she spun Maria arpund then lift her up to a sitting position on the top!

Peggy climbed up and grabbed her around the waist, interweaving her own feet with the ropes. It was time Maria felt The Luck of the Irish! Peggy lift Maria up and threw her back as hard as she could to deliver a nasty spider suplex, then got herself to the top before leaping off to complete her finisher with a top rope leg drop!

Once she landed she waste no time going for a cover!

"ONE!"

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:40 pm

Maria was barely upright as she slumped into the corner, her fingers curling around the ropes as she fought to stay upright. Wincing, she could only watch as Peggy strode towards her, her green-stained face somehow making her look all the more wrathful as she marched over. Then the punches came, one after another, each one rocking Maria's head to the side and causing colours to dance across her vision. Slowly, her grip on the ropes came loose as she slumped down onto her butt.

A pain in her scalp briefly brought Maria back to reality as she was yanked up by her hair. Groaning, she was lifted up, barely aware of how she was lifted onto the top rope and grabbed around the waist.

She was, however, quite aware as Peggy arched back, sending her falling down to the mat with a crash that felt like a jolt through her entire body.

Maria went limp at this, lying unmoving on the mat as the countdown went on. "TWO!"

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Peggy stayed on top of Maria, exhausted herself wondering if this was it....

"THREE!"

It was. Peggy let go of Maria's and laid there a moment as she was announced as the winner. She staggered up to her feet and looked down at Maria. "Not So loud now are Ya? Cocky, blowhard waste of air..." Peggy said, holding her arms high and sending one last stomp into Maria's abdomen before strutting over to the ropes as confidently as her nearly broken body would allow.

Peggy won, and put Maria in her place... Right now that is all that mattered to her.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top