Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Harley vs. Tsukasa (Bed Wrestling)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Harley vs. Tsukasa (Bed Wrestling) - Page 5 Empty Re: Harley vs. Tsukasa (Bed Wrestling)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:44 pm

Tsukasa would let out another loud moan when Harley smacked their crotches against each other, the unbridled pleasure that was shooting through her petite body was too much for the girl to control as she continued to squirm underneath Harley. Her bra was doing it's best to contain the nipples poking through, but there was only so much it could do to hold back the poking nubs underneath the fabric.

Tsukasa knew that her opponent was probably just as serious with that threat of hers to back that claim of Harley being a pervert. Tsukasa's lips quivered, she was worried at what was going to happen but somewhere inside of her she was kinda excited for it. Their rubbing of their barely clothed crotches, their skirts flipped up allowing them almost unrestricted access against each other was enough to send Tsukasa's heart racing. Did that make HER the pervert? Even if she did, she was never going to admit that to Harley as she twisted her head back and forward into the bed, further ruffling the sheets.

Her eyes widened when she felt Harley's hands pulling hers above her head, her resistance meaning nothing as now they were being held by one hand. Her free leg that wasn't trapped was then grabbed on by the now free hand of Harley, wrapping around it and pulling it into her armpit, effectively locking down Tsukasa as it made the situation all the more lewder to Tsukasa. Her cheeks were bright red, her struggling stopping as all it was doing was rubbing herself into Harley as she could feel her panties getting damp.

Unable to look Harley in the eye as she had her locked in such a way, Tsukasa turned her head again to the side as her breathing increased and got hotter. She didn't want to be in this position and did at the same time. "Pervert! Pervert! PERVERT!" she shouted again, her only method of defending herself at this point as she closed her eyes and waited for what was to come.

Back to top Go down

Harley vs. Tsukasa (Bed Wrestling) - Page 5 Empty Re: Harley vs. Tsukasa (Bed Wrestling)

Post by RJD Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Harley would watch Tsukasa's face intensely as an extreme flush spread through her face and noticed her breathing was getting much quicker and heavier. The raven haired wrestler couldn't help but admire the image, she had just been messing around, but it was still satisfying to see her opponent getting hot and bothered over her. Plus Harley couldn't help but notice that despite what Tsukasa was saying the woman's nipples were poking against Harley and she would only get more wet as her struggling just served to rub their crotches together more, something that admittedly was getting to Harley as well although she managed to hide it much better.

Before long though Tsukasa's struggles would stop entirely, earning a grin from Harley as she reached around her opponent's thigh to give her rear a firm squeeze. " If you don't do something soon I'll really do it " Harley would threaten, her intention being obvious as she moved the hand back around to it's previous position. Harley would then wait a few seconds to see her opponent's response, before letting out a giggle and giving Tsukasa quick peck on the check before letting go of the woman's arms and trying to quickly bounce up her opponent's body, landing her rear just below her fellow kawaii's breasts, before then sitting on Tsukasa's pair as she looked down at her.

" You honestly weren't going to do anything were you? You weren't struggling at all! " Harley would point out, looking down at Tsukasa and giving the woman a great view of her thick thighs and large bust, giving her opponent the best view possible of her body. Without much hesitation Harley would then shimmy forward, trying to get into a position where her crotch would be against the opponent's chin. " Start counting Tsu" The raven haired woman would command, smiling as she looked down at her opponent, planning something behind that smile if her opponent didn't oblige.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:54 pm

Tsukasa laid on the bed as she was expecting Harley to start going to town on her, her heart beating like crazy as she was mentally preparing herself to endure the influx of massive pleasure. Despite being given a chance to escape, Tsukasa took no initiative. To her big surprise she felt Harley's crotch leave hers after feeling a quick peck on her cheek and Harley now sat on her boobs as Tsukasa's eyes widened. "Wh-wh-what? What are you?" she let out in a confused slur before realizing that Harley played her for a fool!

"What!? No! I-I-I! That's not what-!" she stammered when Harley accused her of wanting what was coming to happen. Her cheeks were even redder at this point as she began kicking her legs, trying to get Harley off of her now that she was sitting on her chest. She didn't want to admit that there was a itsy little part of her that was wanting it to happen with everything from rubbing and grinding butts into her crotch got her really hot. Shaking her head back and forward she venomously denied everything that Harley was attempting to imply. "It's all because of your stupid butt grinding against me! Stupid! Stupid pervert!" she shouted out, trying to shift the blame all back on Harley as she felt the weight getting closer to her face.

Now the crotch was barely centimeters away from her face, brushing up against her chin as Tsukasa's eyes widened. She knew what Harley was going for as she struggled harder, trying to kick and push against the bed to get out from underneath her opponent, denying her opponent's orders to start counting her own pin. "NOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed out as she attempted to escape from beneath the busty girl. Which she saw all of her lovely curves and thighs pressing up against her face.

She didn't like them. Nope. Not one bit. Or at least that was what she kept telling herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Harley was starting to get really into dominating her opponent, the raven haired woman above all else was interested in pleasing people, although admittedly it was more to feed her own ego and be praised than it was in general good will, so if Tsukasa wasn't going to praise the currently dominant kawaii for this later then she was likely to be at least somewhat upset, and considering her attitude so far it was unlikely that the embarrassed woman would praise her efforts. The fact that the Japanese woman wasn't even struggling under Harley just made her feel the need to work over her opponent more, afterall the way Tsukasa was obviously enjoying the treatment but not openly admitting it or praising her busty foe was likely the biggest form of teasing possible against someone like Harley.

Harley could feel the mattress moving slightly as her opponent's legs thrashed under her, of course the busty wrestler wouldn't be too anxious about that fact since her opponent wasn't taking any measures to actually try and remove the raven haired kawaii from her comfortable throne.  " You're the one who tried to dry hump me against the bed! Come on just admit it already, you're going to tire yourself out with all the denial. " Harley would respond, keeping eye contact as she looked down at Tsukasa and giving a few quick bounces so her opponent could see Harley's bust and thighs jiggle as she landed.

" Oh? Maybe you don't want to count so you can be under me for longer " Harley would tease, rubbing her thighs against Tsukasa's cheeks and getting dangerously close to leading the match in a more indecent direction. " Just admit that I'm amazing already!" Harley would say, almost sounding as if she were trying to beg or persuade her opponent into praising her, the raven haired wrestler giving her opponent ample time to answer. After hearing a response Harley would waste no time, bouncing one last time and trying to land with her crotch against Tsukasa's lips, although the raven haired wrestler would try to keep eye contact with her opponent. If Tsukasa wasn't going to give Harley the praise she wanted vocally then the kawaii was just going to need to watch her opponent's eyes light up in satisfaction.

Ironically enough the hopeful kawaii was almost losing control of her position almost as much as Tsukasa was. Harley's words would likely make her sound in control, but her actions would tell a different story as the raven haired woman started to get worked up while she was dominating, although it would be expressed in a different way. Which was the exactly same thing Harley had criticised her opponent for not a moment earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Tsukasa's face was red with embarrassment and frustration with the way that Harley conned her into thinking that she was going to go all the way with her. But it wasn't like Tsukasa was wanting it to happen, she didn't want Harley to start rubbing against her and their most sensitive spots against each other like a big pervert. That's was definitely not what she wanted. Not even in the slightest. Harley continued to try and beat it into Tsukasa's head that the reason all of this was happening was because of her, something that Tsukasa was still refusing to accept. "No! YOU were the one rubbing against me! You forced me to dry hump you! This is YOUR fault!" Tsukasa screamed out as she continued to kick her legs, it was true though. She was going to tire herself out at this rate as she stopped kicking, panting into Harley's butt on her chest.

Stuck underneath Harley as the girl bounced on her chest, watching as the thighs jiggled and the large breasts bounced above in the view that Harley's thighs granted. It was a pretty good sight, but Tsukasa wasn't going to admit that, not when Harley was demanding her to praise her. "NO! You're not amazing! Not one bit!" she screamed out, which even Tsukasa knew that wasn't true. Harley did have a pretty nice set and her butt was just amazing, but she was never going to admit that to someone like Harley, "So sit on me all you want! I'm not going to count my own pin! Not to someone like you! You big pervert!" she shouted out, going back to the pervert name calling game, "And why do you want me to count out anyway huh!? Do you get some sick fantasy out of a pretty girl like me submitting to you? I knew it! You are nothing but a big pervert!" she shouted, trying to fight her way out yet again as she would bring her hands up to try and push on Harley's butt to shove her over her face and off of her!

If she was successful, Tsukasa would quickly get on to her knees and then launch herself at Harley, looking to get the big pervert to pay for teasing her

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:24 pm

Harley couldn't help but feel disheartened when Tsukasa talked down on her, causing the raven haired woman to stop her bouncing and halt her plan for a moment as she decided she needed to take some time to clear up whatever misunderstanding Tsukasa had, afterall Harley was great and it was wrong for people to think otherwise. " I just think you should be more open with yourself! You're clearly having the time of your life down there. Sure it's hot to picture you counting yourself out, but I'm not a pervert, I just want to have some fun before the match is over!" Harley would respond, clearly getting somewhat upset that she was being deprived of a satisfactory reaction and praise.

Harley would then have her rant interrupted by her own surprised yelp as Tsukasa launched the raven haired kawaii over her head with some surprising strength, causing the woman to fumble and barely manage to land in a crawling position before she would be tackled by Tsukasa and end up being under her opponent now while facing the mattress. " Just admit it! it's so obvious, you're even trying to get close to my butt again" Harley would cry out, flailing against the mattress as she started to throw a slight tantrum now that she had lost control before she could get Tsukasa to admit to admiring her.

Harley would squirm and struggle under Tsukasa, not really sure what to do now that her opponent had made a surprising comeback. The raven haired kawaii would just need to hope that when the opponent tried to move her into a different position it would be as easy to escape as Harley's last position was, otherwise she might come to regret riling her opponent up so much, especially now that the raven haired woman wasn't in the best mind frame herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Managing to get out from underneath Harley as she pushed off by her butt, Tsukasa got to her knees as she was already in the process of flinging herself at Harley, crashing into her and getting Harley on to her fours and took her back again! "And I think you should stop talking about yourself! No one wants to hear about what you think!" she quickly shouted out, just listening to the girl she could tell that she had a huge ego of herself, something that Tsukasa was looking to stomp down to prove a point. Not wanting another mishap like last time and allow Harley to get more firepower against her, Tsukasa reached forward to try and wrap her arm around Harley's to try and spin her over on to her back. "Ha! Let's see you spout that nonsense when your butt is against the bed!" she shouted out, but now she had another dilemma. She wasn't too sure how to continue from this point as she stood over Harley with her fours, the busty girl trapped between her limps.

Knowing that Harley wasn't going to stay passive for long, she thought quick and because she thought quick she haphazardly threw herself at her opponent, dropping down on top of Harley as their breasts smashed against each other with their bra covered protection. Biting the bottom of her lip to prevent a moan, Tsukasa would look into Harley's eyes as she felt the larger pair pushing up from down below. "You talk too much! I...I...I'm going to shut you up!" she stammered out, throwing words together to form some kind of threat without knowing exactly what it was going to be.

Her body didn't like the fact that it was pressing up against the larger pair, instinctively trying to out do them Tsukasa's body began grinding, trying to force Harley's pair to lose their form as Tsukasa's mind was absorbed into that way of thinking. "And I'm going to crush your tits to do it!" she shouted out, without really thinking about what she was doing and how it affected her already corrupted image that Harley had of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Harley would continue to struggle and thrash against the bed, not being able to do much to stop her opponent since most her body was currently being buried into the mattress as Tsukasa pushed into her. Before long this would change though, as the raven haired wrestler found herself suddenly and forcefully turned around, before then feeling her back melt into the mattress as Tsukasa was crawling over her.

Harley couldn't help but blush a tiny bit, her opponent's arms at the side of the raven haired wrestler's shoulders as she was pinned within the woman's limbs, looking up at Tsukasa's figure as she struggled. The hopeful kawaii wouldn't stay flustered for long, but it seemed it would be too late regardless as when she attempted to lift her arms to push her opponent off the other kawaii would drop, or more accurately throw her body at Harley's, her opponent's full body being slammed into her own.

Harley didn't even have time to try and restrain herself from this surprising move and would let out a moan as her large breasts jiggled against and were pressed into her chest by Tsukasa's own pair, the moan slowly devolving into a low hum as the raven haired woman had been taken too much by surprise to immediately get her mind back on the match. Harley heard Tsukasa's threat and ironically enough wouldn't respond, seemingly being a little bit quiet after Tsukasa thrusted her entire body against the busty kawaii's and was not left rubbing their entire bodies together.

Thing's would then get even more debilitating for the raven haired wrestler as Tsukasa started to grind her body against Harley's, slowly rubbing their bodies together. The feeling of Tsukasa's breasts slapping against and being grinded into her own was more than enough to cause a blush on Harley's face, but there would be far more than just that getting to the vulnerable wrestler, as her opponent's thighs would be rubbing against hers and she would have the feeling of her admittedly sexy opponent's whole body slowly pressing against, digging into and rubbing against her own and leaving the woman with a very sensual experience as she was pinned to the mattress...

" Y-You're going to do what?!" Harley would cry out, somewhat shocked by her opponent's words, she had heard people talk about injuring her breasts before but she had never met and opponent who planned to do so in such an embarrassing way, Harley could barely take even a few moments of the intense body rubbing never mind have the match focus be shifted to it as Tsukasa made it her mission to squish the raven haired kawaii's hefty pair.

" You can't call me a pervert and say you aren't one!" Harley would start to say, before letting out a slight hum as she felt her breasts being squished again. " Especially when you're doing this!" The raven haired wrestler would cry out, clearly almost having her train of thought broken by the grinding, but managing to just get out the end of her thought quick enough for it to be heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:41 pm

It was embarrassing to announce that she was going to try and flatten another pair to the point of them losing shape. It was unlikely for it to happen, but Tsukasa didn't care. Harley had gotten on her nerves to the point where she couldn't think straight any more and forced her to do actions that were quite hypocritical of her to do. But Tsukasa didn't think about that as she shoved her chest down harder into Harley's pair.

Her face never left their shade of red as she felt her bra covered pair pressing up against each other, how the breasts would move and mash with each breath she took, which was hot and short as her hands gripped on to the sheets of the bed. She shook her head when Harley accused her of being a pervert, which to anyone else would've been completely true and unarguable, but Tsukasa still refused to accept it.

"No! I won't accept being called a pervert unless you admit it first, you pervert!" she shouted, being completely unreasonable and refused to see reason of the situation as she lifted her chest, swinging her chest to the side before swinging it back like a wreaking ball into the side of Harley's boob!

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Harley would struggle under Tsukasa and would try her best to not let her embarrassment be vocalised as the woman's breasts squished against and smooshed her own, something that would very nearly force her quivering lips to moan. " S-Stop it" Harley would cry out, her face slowly going from an embarrassed red to more of a steamy flush as Tsukasa rubbed and grinded their bodies together.

Harley's breathing would be steamy against Tsukasa as she shamelessly tried to engulf and squish the raven haired kawaii's body with her own, something which was obviously impossible, but still managed to rile up the hopeful kawaii. " Are you serious?!" Harley would moan out, somewhat louder than she had intended before Tsukasa would move her chest to the side.

It was painfully obvious what Tsukasa was about to do, truthfully Harley hoped that her opponent hadn't lost the plot enough to go for it, but not to her surprise her fellow kawaii would attempt to use her own admittedly large bust as a wrecking ball against Harley's massive pair. The raven haired woman considered herself less hopeless than her opponent, and intended to show this fact off.

Acting quickly Harley would wait until Tsukasa's breasts were swinging towards her own, before then grasping her opponent's shoulders and trying to toss her to the side she was already moving to, hoping that the Japanese woman's momentum would aid in carying her down into the mattress.

If that succeeded then Harley would use so much force that she would end up falling to the same side, pushing up against Tsukasa before pushing down into the mat. Resulting in Harley being in a position where she was pushing down against Tsukasa's shoulders while her waist would be against her opponent's own waist and stuck between the woman's legs.

" Y-You're such a hypocrite!" Harley would call out, yelling in a manner that wasn't so different from the accusations that had been fired at her through-out the match. While she was protesting against her opponent Harley would try to grasp onto Tsukasa's hands to quickly push them down into the mat, meanwhile she would let her entire body fall forward, her face being just above her opponent's chest and her crotch pressing against Tsukasa's rear, albeit from an angle with limited contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next