» Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard!
by OmegaVan0 Today at 10:05 pm

» Vamp Suzumori vs. Da Xia
by OmegaVan0 Today at 9:48 pm

» Muddy Face Off! (Belinda vs Ouka)
by OmegaVan0 Today at 9:36 pm

» Isabella meets The Juggernaut
by Cicilia Today at 9:36 pm

» Blessings For Your Birthday Mystery Dragon!
by Cicilia Today at 9:17 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, anime_hentaifighter, BobbyBlue, Cicilia, daemongirl, Mystery Dragon, OmegaVan0, SimplyMoon, Sylvie, Talimaya, Yori, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Rebecca Watatsumi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca Watatsumi

Post by dragonswill on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Name: Rebecca Watatsumi
Sex: Female
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Brown
Height: 4’8”
Weight: ??? (I won’t let anyone know how much I weigh silly)
Nationality: American/ Japanese
Alignment: face
Entrance music:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: She tends to try basic fighting moves but she would also try to grope her opponent if they are high on her cuteness meter, she also tends to smother her opponent with her ass and breast.

Style: She doesn’t have a style per say but if she had to say a pervy fighter or just a brawler if she doesn’t think the other girl is someone to go after.

Preferred Attacks: she likes to do chops and kicks and thrown in with submission and groping

Preferred Matches: Any

Endurance:**
Strength:***
Speed:***
Defense:**
Technique:*

Favored moves: Breast smother and face sitting,  

Finishing moves: None right now

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
her looks:

more perverted outfit:

Personality: Rebecca is usually cheerful and happy go lucky however she is also kind of pervert, she is not a full blown pervert but she if she finds another girl who she finds cute she would tend to grope them or tease them. She has a mental thing called cuteness meter where if she sees a girl on a high rating of her mental rater she would tend to act move pervy to the other girl.
Past/History: Rebecca lived in Texas and was born in America, her father being Japanese felt she would grow up better in japan. Once she was four they moved to Japan, Once Rebecca was in school she was bullied and pick on by other kids in her school because she was not like other kids, however she made one friend named Aoi having her as her only friend was enough to have Rebecca not care about how the other kids treated her. Around the 4th grade the Rebecca won over her class mates and they all became friend making Rebecca think no matter what you can always win over someone sooner or later. When she became 14 she made something called a cuteness meter in her head where she judge’s things and people on how cute they are from a scale of 1 to 10, before it was just for fun but she then discovered that she found to have been attracted to girls more so then boys and became a bit of a pervert toward girls who were rated high on her cuteness meter.  After graduating high school she found her first friend was heading to a place called AFW curious about it she researched it and found some really cute girls called Kawaii’s being her size Rebecca decided to join it wanted to be around the cute Kawaii’s.

Fun Facts: Her cuteness meter can be weird sometimes as if she found something ugly but had some weird cute aspect on it she’ll give it a 5 since it has something cute and is not all ugly.
She really cares about her friend Aoi and rooted for her in her matches.
Aoi doesn’t know Rebecca followed her into AFW and wants to surprise her when she sees her back stage.
She loves chocolate.
AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends: Aoi Fukiwara
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes: Aoi Fukiwara (she doesn't know so don't tell her.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top