Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

ddunnie, Deus001, Link-mon, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender

Tension 24/7 Champion
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Serious apologies to everyone....

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:59 am by Cy_Man

To those who I RP with, I just want to say that I am terribly sorry for all my delays that I constantly do. I just have been SO unbelievably busy as of late that I hardly have any free time to be able to attempt to make posts to our threads. I really needed to get his off my chest badly, and it makes me feel like a complete piece of shit for doing this all the time. If you don't want to RP with me, I completely understand, there should be no reason or excuse for me to have to keep you waiting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Explanations and Apologies

Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 pm by acuya

Okay, so.

As some of you may have noticed, the Entropy Title Match from last year's Summer Splash has come to an abrupt conclusion.

The reason for this is because my match with Lies was taking too long, and with the next Summer Splash coming up, the Entropy Belt needed to be put in play for this year.

I won't get into the specifics of WHY that happened, suffice to say it ultimately comes down to my fault, I think. For those who haven't been here long, back in the day, I had a problem with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A match for Takeichi

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:31 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Since both Imai and Takeshi are currently involved in matches I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking on my first wrestler I made for here, Takeichi Mori. His profile says he's a jobber but I intend to change that and hoping a match can help with that. Anyone interested please get in touch with me on here in a pm.

Comments: 1

Rebecca Watatsumi

Go down

Rebecca Watatsumi

Post by dragonswill on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Name: Rebecca Watatsumi
Sex: Female
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Brown
Height: 4’8”
Weight: ??? (I won’t let anyone know how much I weigh silly)
Nationality: American/ Japanese
Alignment: face
Entrance music:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: She tends to try basic fighting moves but she would also try to grope her opponent if they are high on her cuteness meter, she also tends to smother her opponent with her ass and breast.

Style: She doesn’t have a style per say but if she had to say a pervy fighter or just a brawler if she doesn’t think the other girl is someone to go after.

Preferred Attacks: she likes to do chops and kicks and thrown in with submission and groping

Preferred Matches: Any

Favored moves: Breast smother and face sitting,  

Finishing moves: None right now

Visual Appearance:
her looks:

more perverted outfit:

Personality: Rebecca is usually cheerful and happy go lucky however she is also kind of pervert, she is not a full blown pervert but she if she finds another girl who she finds cute she would tend to grope them or tease them. She has a mental thing called cuteness meter where if she sees a girl on a high rating of her mental rater she would tend to act move pervy to the other girl.
Past/History: Rebecca lived in Texas and was born in America, her father being Japanese felt she would grow up better in japan. Once she was four they moved to Japan, Once Rebecca was in school she was bullied and pick on by other kids in her school because she was not like other kids, however she made one friend named Aoi having her as her only friend was enough to have Rebecca not care about how the other kids treated her. Around the 4th grade the Rebecca won over her class mates and they all became friend making Rebecca think no matter what you can always win over someone sooner or later. When she became 14 she made something called a cuteness meter in her head where she judge’s things and people on how cute they are from a scale of 1 to 10, before it was just for fun but she then discovered that she found to have been attracted to girls more so then boys and became a bit of a pervert toward girls who were rated high on her cuteness meter.  After graduating high school she found her first friend was heading to a place called AFW curious about it she researched it and found some really cute girls called Kawaii’s being her size Rebecca decided to join it wanted to be around the cute Kawaii’s.

Fun Facts: Her cuteness meter can be weird sometimes as if she found something ugly but had some weird cute aspect on it she’ll give it a 5 since it has something cute and is not all ugly.
She really cares about her friend Aoi and rooted for her in her matches.
Aoi doesn’t know Rebecca followed her into AFW and wants to surprise her when she sees her back stage.
She loves chocolate.
AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0

Friends: Aoi Fukiwara
Crushes: Aoi Fukiwara (she doesn't know so don't tell her.)

Dragonswills' girls

View user profile

Back to top Go down