Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cpkeyes, CybeastGregarX, Deus001, Dokkidokkimadoka, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, OmegaVan0, Shutter

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Zarya Volkov vs. Makoto Aihara - Iron and Gold [FWC]

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zarya Volkov vs. Makoto Aihara - Iron and Gold [FWC]

Post by Iron Soldier on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:01 pm

The ring shuddered violently with the impact, and the brutal slam had the desired effect. Makoto let go, spasming weakly on the mat, and it was a sight Zarya would have enjoyed if she'd been in any condition to do so. Instead, the Russian mauler staggered, waivered, and finally fell backwards across from where Makoto lay, gasping for breath and struggling to fight her way through the dull haze that flooded her vision. 

The completely impartial referee looked to each woman and did the only thing she could do, begin the ten count and see who would get up first. It was, however, a very slow ten count. 

She had no intention of letting this contest end in a double disqualification. All the while, Isa shot withering glances at Makoto, as if she were actively embarrassimg their country.

Iron Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Get up, Makoto. A voice, distant, seemed to call to her, cutting through the bellowing din of the crowd. Get up.

Her body was attempting to sit up, even as her mind struggled to come to terms with what had just happened. She knew Zarya was powerful, a blind man could’ve sussed that out, but such staggering strength was unfathomable. To be able to counter the triangle hold in such a way, to just lift her from that position when she had to be on the verge of unconsciousness…

If Makoto didn’t hate Zarya so much, she might’ve been impressed.

For now, her sole focus was finding her footing and getting back up to her feet, a hellacious task with the current circumstances. Her body twitched and sputtered, and for a second it looked she might accomplish something close to sitting up...but she flopped back down about halfway. For the moment, all she could was grab the bottom rope and pull at it, tiredly tugging away to no real effect.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:38 am

"Five..... Six.... Seven..." Isa didn't expect much from Makoto. The spasmic twitching she observed in the judoka's limbs said all that needed to be said. She wasn't going to make the count. Zarya was her concern, for she was beginning to wonder if the Russian had passed out after freeing herself from the triangle choke, or at the very least was too out of it to continue...

The fears proved unfounded. Zarya sat up, abruptly, with a shudder, like a woman jarred away from a bad dream. For a moment she seemed uncertain, confusion in her brilliant eyes... and then confusion melted into white hot anger as her gaze settled on Makoto. She looked like a demon in that moment, face slowly contorting into a mask of absolute rahe, drying blood darkening the corners of her mouth. She clawed her way to her feet, almost falling over from a wave of dizziness, and then catching herself on the ropes. Then... she was coming after Makoto like a shark that'd scented blood in the water.

The Russian mauler came up behind Makoto, slipping hands beneath her armpits to lift the smaller fighter up onto her feet, facing away from the Iron Soldier. There was no altruism or sportsmanship or even respect in the gesture. Just the need for Makoto to be in that very position.... for what came next. Zarya Volkov didn't bother taunting this time. She simply wrapped her arms around Makoto's waist and tried to heft her up high as she fell backwards. She sought to deliver one of her more feared finishing holds, the Russian Suplex, a devastating high-angle backdrop that put most of the impact on the back of the head, neck and shoulders.

Iron Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:20 am

It was over in an instant. There was no warning, no teasing words before the move, no indication that it was coming. Makoto was like a fish in the sea, swimming along in the dark deeps, just trying to get her way through the tides, when she suddenly found herself in the maw of a Great White. In an instant, it was over.

She’d been struggling to get to her feet, clawing at the ropes, forcing her way up. She was close to sitting up, but her legs weren’t getting along with the idea. Maybe she would beat the count. There was a small chance.

It didn’t matter. Before ten could happen, she felt those same arms, the ones that had been groping her and slamming her and beating her all around the ring, wrap around her chest from behind. In theory, it was German Suplex. In practice, the move took Makoto higher and dropped her harder than any German she’d ever experienced. She came down on her shoulders with earth-shattering force, so much so that the Judo Babe lost consciousness for a couple of seconds.

When sense returned to her, Makoto was breathing into the canvas and shaking about. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t speak. She could barely even think.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top