Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 9 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:41 am

After the suplex, Navi was breathing heavily. She glanced towards her corner, and saw Melody was grabbing the middle rope to stand up, but barely managing to do so. Doing an Indytaker and tagging her in would be a mistake.

But nobody said that she couldn't do a simple Tombstone. She grabbed Alaina by her hair to pull her to stand up, and then turned upside down for a Tombstone position. If everything went well, she would land on her knees to execute Tombstone Piledriver.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 9 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:32 am

Alaina again felt herself lift up and tried to squirm as Navi had her locked up securely. Before Alaina could free herself she felt the drop, and pain shot through her head as well as her neck upon the landing. She let out a loud scream as she slumped to the mat, her hands covering the back of her head and neck as she writhed on the mat in agony at Navi's feet. Alaina was reeling now, the blinding eye poke leading to Navi taking control of the match!

Right now it was a tall order, a big task for the amazon to take it back as she was in no shape to do so!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:36 am

As was tradition with the Tombstone Piledriver, Navi immidiately grabbed Alaina's hands and folded them at her chest for a Tombstone Pin.

"And...I was that afraid to fight you again? Hahaha...", Navi remarked arrogantly as ref approached to the 2 to count the pin.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Alaina was furious. Not only did Navi use a cheapshot but. Own she was talking down to her?! At the two count Alaina forced her shoulder up off the mat and glared at Navi as she shoved the woman away.

The amazon tried to get back up to her feet and was highly agitated at this point. She stepped up lifting her foot looking to deliver a big boot to Navi!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:59 am

Alaina kicked out as ref tried to start the third count, with Alaina roughly shoving Navi away to stand up.

Taking a note of a glare Alaina sent her, Navi tried to say: "What, are you mad at me for something? Not my fault you got something in your e----", as she stood up. However, she wouldn't finish her taunt, as she was rudely interupted by Alaina's foot hitting Navi in the face. The blonde would fall on her back as a result of the attack, clutching her hurt face.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:56 am

Alaina felt the hit connect and looked down at Navi. She had shut her up, which was a good start. Alaina jumped into the air and extended her legs, looking to bring them crashing down on top of Navi with a leg drop! There was no way the amazon was going to allow herself to lose this fight to Navi, not when she had Peggy relying on her as well.

On the apron Peggy had gotten up to a kneeling position on her knees, her hands reaching up and holding the top rope. She wasn't sure why but her head still pounded, her ears still rang and her vision was still a bit fuzzy. Through her blurred vision she did see Alaina get back into it and let out a cheer, trying to rally the crowd behind the amazon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Still holding her kicked face, Navi would have no chance to brace herself for Alaina's leg drop! As the leg landed on her torso, she felt the wind rushing out of her. Just like that, the momentum shifted back in Alaina's favor.

Navi wished she could change that, but she was completely at the Amazon's mercy for the moment.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:18 am

Alaina landed the leg drop and felt the energy of the crowd rallying behind her. She got up to her feet and pulled Navi up by the head. She knew that she wanted to end this and do it right now. She put Navi's head between her legs and grabbed her around the waist as she was in front of the amazon.

The crowd knew what was coming.

Alaina had it in the works to lift Navi up high and bring her crashing down with an amabomb to finish off her foe!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:46 am

As Navi breathed heavily over Alaina's attacks on her so far, but that next one seemed like it could put her away for good...

Alaina hauled Navi into the air for her finisher - the Amabomb. If Melody lying on the sofa at their house for 2 days straight after her match with Alaina told her anything? The move hurt. A lot.

On the apron, Melody tried to push herself off of the apron, to jump the rope and save Navi. But she could barely stand straight, let alone go into the ring and stop Alaina. As such, if Alaina hit the move, it was game over for their team.

Navi, knowing she was in deep trouble, tried to get out no matter what. She pulled on Alaina's brown hair with her left hand, sending punches with her right, hoping that the attack on her opponent's head would force Alaina to release her from a Powerbomb position.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Alaina had Navi up and felt like she had the power to end this match right then and there! She was mere seconds from just that when Navi began yanking on her hair and landing strike after strike to Alaina's face! "Omph! Argh!" Alaina yelled out as she dropped Navi on front of her on her feet.

Alaina knew she had to recover and fast, launching a half blind, hap-hazard punch to where she thought Navi's head would be!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next