Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Navi and Alaina traded glares. It seemed that the match reawoke the spark with which Navi taunted the Amazon when they first met.

Meanwhile, Melody ran into a bit of a problem. Peggy wasn't as willing to get off of the top turnbuckle as she expected. Instead, Peggy would pick Melody up and lift Melody into the air, in a prime position for a powerbomb:

"No! NONONO---AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH", Melody let out a shriek as Peggy jumped from the top rope with a Super Powerbomb! Navi went wide-eyed, looking concerned for her partner!

She turned on her stomach, grabbing at her severely hurt spine. She closed her eyes from pain, but opened them when she heard a clap of hands. Sure enough, Peggy tagged in Alaina.

"Oh....fuck", Navi thought, realizing that Melody might've had to pay for Navi angering the Amazon.

As Alaina would stand over Melody, a meek:"M...mercy...", would escape from her mouth, despite knowing that it was unlikely that the Amazon had mercy to spare.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 6 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:13 pm

Alaina made her way to the downed Melody as quickly as she could and grabbed her up by the head.  Alaina wasn't going to waste time, holding Melody's side then lifting  straight up.

From there Alaina would bring Melody crashing down with a jackhammer driving her to the mat!  She remained on top of Melody as a pin count began!

"ONE!"

Peggy watched as she laid on the mat, reaching up to begin pulling herself slowly to her feet as the one count rang out.  She wasn't sure Melody would kick out of a Powerbomb from the top, or a jackhammer let alone both in succession.  Unfortunately Peggy would not at all be able to stop Navi if she tried to break up the count.

Last edited by HighFly on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Once Alaina lifted Melody in an upside down position, Melody thought that, no matter what happened, she was done for.

Once Alaina hit her with a Jackhammer, she completely forgot about that, as she let out another shriek of pain for her already heavily abused back for this match. She was unmoving, save for her chest lifting up and down as she was breathing.

Kicking out would've been the last thing on her mind...

However, even before ref's hand came down for one count, Navi was already one foot in the ring. She already felt sorry for Melody for enraging the Amazon, and she wasn't going to let her lose the match because of that.

"TWO!----NO!", the ref shouted, as Navi jumped onto the Amazon, hitting her with a double axe handle, to force her to break the pin!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:34 pm

Alaina grunted as Navi came crashing down on her to break the pin! Peggy was still out of it and Alaina had to get Navi out of here if she wanted to keep this from being a handicap match.

She tried to get up and ready herself aware that Navi was not going to take things lightly. The amazon stepped into a punch trying to hit the side of Navi's head as hard as she could! If that staggered Navi Alaina would grab her by the hair and toss her over the top rope and to the outside of the ring!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:21 am

Navi and Alaina got up to their feet at roughly the same, and Navi barely reacted to Alaina punching ehr to the side of her head, not managing to bring her hand to block the punch quite in time.

With Navi dazed, Alaina easily grabbed her by her blonde hair to toss her outside the ring. Trying to shake away the daze, Navi tried to lift herself upwards, to try and save Melody.

Melody herself meanwhile, could barely move an inch from the Super Powerbomb followed by a Jackhammer, her hands making an effort to push her up to, at least, a seat, but ultimately failing as Alaina got her attention back on her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:18 am

Peggy watched this all unfold feeling powerless. She was on her feet but leaning on the ropes. Her head throbbed and her vision was still fuzzy.

Alaina saw Peggy back up and grinned. Navi was outside the ring, and Melody was still down. Alaina jumped up and landed on Melody's chest going for a pin again!

"ONE!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:33 pm

As Alaina splashed Melody's chest with her abdomen, she pinned the woman.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THR---NO!"

In a small amount of time Navi's distraction bought, Melody, somewhat, managed to get enough energy to kick out of the 2 devastating hits to her back, followed by the splash.

However, Melody hated this feeling, being powerless, barely having any energy to kick out in a match, at the feet of her opponent, shortly followed by her not having any energy to kick out in a match. She didn't want to upset Alaina, but she didn't want to lose the tag match, despite the fact that, even alone, Alaina had the odds in her favor.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Peggy watched as Alaina was in control. She wanted to contribute more. She didn't care that her ears still rang and her vision was still fuzzy. "Tag me back in ya won'the regret it!"

Alaina heard Peggy and tagged her hand, motioning for Peggy to go high. As Peggy climbed the turnbuckle Alaina hauled Melody back up and lift her up, holding her legs against her chest. From the elevated spot Peggy flee off the top rope crashing into Melody knee first to the head to hit anothing elevated shining wizard, sending Melody crashing to the mat!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Despite a successful kick out, it seemed to Melody that her suffering has only just begun.

Alaina easily led Melody towards her corner, as well as lifted her for Peggy to follow up with an actual attack, as Peggy nailed a knee right into Melody's temple. She laid on the ground once again, holding her hurt head as Peggy and Alaina both stood above her.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Alaina made her way back to her corner standing Co fidently as she handed the match back off to Peggy with solid control.

Peggy was fired up, feeling the urge for some payback. Rolling Melody onto her stomach, Peggy got behind her and grabbed her around the waist. Peggy cried out as she tried to lift up and hammer Melody against the mat with a deadlift German suplex!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next