Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coils of the Serpentess: Orochi vs Ataru!
by wrestleryu Today at 11:26 pm

» Yuki Onna vs. Serena Bennet
by RadiantKarna332 Today at 11:19 pm

» Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match
by RadiantKarna332 Today at 11:15 pm

» A Trip Down Memory Lane
by Underdog21 Today at 11:08 pm

» Raising the Bar
by veritech892 Today at 10:45 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

CybeastGregarX, daemongirl, Jaystar, KillerV, LunarWolf, Miss_Blackbelt88, Old_Man_Tai, veritech892, wrestleryu, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

looking for matches

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am by anime_hentaifighter

Searching for matches for most of my characters.If you got an idea please let me know by pm

Comments: 0

Looking for a Match: Nanami Tomonari

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm looking for another match, this time for my new character, Nanami Tomonari. If you guys are interested, you can PM me or contact me on Trillian. My name there is radiantkarna332.

If you guys want to see my new character, just click the link below.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17089-nanami-tomonari-izanami

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

AZUMI vs. Lucy Stone

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AZUMI vs. Lucy Stone

Post by OmegaVan0 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:05 am

Azumi's eyes widened when she failed to connect with Lucy's chest, the red head having dropped back to the mat as Azumi went twisting and ended up facing away from her opponent due to the momentum. It gave Lucy enough time to grab her leg while she was unbalanced, yanking it out from underneath Azumi as she fell forward onto the mat. Immediately kicking at her opponent to try and squirm away and out of her grasp, just was not able to do so as she began to feel the pressure of pain.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Azumi screamed out, her hands shooting for her head as she felt her ankle being contorted painfully, Lucy twisting it as if her objective was to rip it right out of the socket! Gripping her hairs as she almost pulled them right out of the roots with how painful the hold was, Azumi shook her head violently to refuse the ref's offer to submit. She was not going out like this, not with a submission loss! Hanging above the mat as Lucy stood with her ankle being wrenched in her arms, Azumi began digging her nails into the mat, attempting to pull herself forward towards the ropes, which seemed like they were miles away!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:36 am

Lucy had managed to slip out from a bad spot and instead move up towards her feet with Azumi's ankle up in that painful ankle lock. The redheaded chicago girl would grit her teeth as she twisted that foot around and hugged it towards her more generous bosom. Twisting and turning that foot and ankle, as if she was trying to turn them around completely and snap it out of the raven haired girl's socket.

" Grgh!! Just TAP ALREADY!" Lucy shouted out as she would try and stomp her foot down against the mat. Feeling Azumi try and pull and claw her way towards the ropes, Lucy did her best to brace her feet against and hold against her. Though she probably wouldn't be able to keep her footing for too long, and she needed to make the ankle lock count!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 pm

Azumi continued to scream out in pain, the twisting on the ankle was incredibly fierce as her hands continued to dig into the mat, trying hard to continue pulling her and Lucy towards the ropes. She felt the foot being pressed up against Lucy's chest, feeling her opponent use her body to place more pressure on trying to snap her ankle as Azumi dropped to the mat, hands shooting for her hair. The ref girl got close, thinking that Azumi was going to tap as she raised her hand up, shaking in pain as she was having an internal conflict.

Shaking her head, she eventually managed to fight back the thoughts of giving up and the doubts of whether or not she could escape. She had to. She wasn't going to let a submission victory shoot her momentum dead in the water before it even began! Both of her hands pressed on the mat, pushing herself up once again off of the mat, she would shake her head, refusing the Referee's offer to stop the match before tucking in and reaching back for Lucy's leg, hands and arms wrapping around her ankle.

If she was successful, she would roll forward and reverse the position on Lucy and trap her in ankle lock!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:22 am

Lucy had Azumi right where she wanted the girl, trapped in a painful submission hold as she would continue to work over that ankle and twist that foot, looking to practically snap it off of the woman's leg and leave her cripple or something. The Chicago girl was pissed and she wasn't about to let the raven haired girl get the better of her again in this match!

When she saw Azumi try and reach for her leg, the redhead would step back with that leg to keep it out of Azumi's reach, but the changing of her footing would also give Azumi a chance to escape if the girl was quick and skilled enough!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:20 am

Azumi grunted as she missed the foot of Lucy, preventing her from reversing the position on her but she was not one to ignore other opportunities that presented themselves. The shifting of Lucy's feet to ensure that she wouldn't grab the foot, gave Azumi another chance to escape as her free foot came up to press against the arm of Lucy. If she was successful, she would begin pushing against the arm to get enough room for her trapped foot to try and roll forward and slip out of the hold.

Azumi would have only a little time to counter as Lucy would most likely come after her immediately as she laid back on the mat, keeping her foot up to bait the red head in. She would then attempt to swing her healthy foot up and tried to kick Lucy right in the skull!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top