Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 6 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, k0hryuu, Un3xpected, Underdog21, Vcom7418, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for debut matches/RP's/microphone exchanges/Gym sessions/What have you

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 am by JohnnyFlash

Hey gang!

According to our wonderful administrator Person I am happy to report that both Buzzy Armstrong and Johnny Flash have been deemed acceptable. Woohoo!

Logically, the next step would be to get their proverbial balls rolling with their respective debuts. I am interested in any kind of match, promo segment, gym meetings, backstage elbow rubbings, or whatever else have you with either of the two boys. I could always just do an open promo but I am up for ideas and story building with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

i am sorry

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm by xalex

Hey guys

I won't talk much about it just wanted to put it out here

I need to step back from are dramatically because of stress in the uni and some problems of mine

I will keep working on the ppv matches I am in and maybe one or two more but to the rest I need to say sorry

Thanks for understanding

Comments: 4

Nadya and Suyou

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nadya and Suyou

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 am

Nadya smiled inwardly at that comment, but she played along with her, thinking maybe she could bait the taller girl into thinking she was submissive. She started to shift her eyes nervously as Suyou traced her hand along her cheek. "Wh... what do you mean by that, mis.. I mean, S-Suyou?" She asked, flinching away a little from her hand, playing her act perfectly.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 am

Being as gullible as she was and thinking with her loins, Suyou would fall for the act easily. She smiled warmly. "Don't be nervous," she whispered soothingly. "I'm not saying I'm one of those women. But there are some around here. Ones that would want nothing more than to be with a cute young girl such as yourself." She would lean in front of Nadya, placing a hand on her thigh, smiling up at her.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:27 am

"I... I see..." She said, and shivered physically as Suyou touched her thigh, and started to scoot away from her. "Please don't do that.." She protested, scooting closer and closer towards the edge of the bench.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:23 am

"Don't be shy," Suyou whispered, following Nadya as she scooted away, her hand still on her thigh. She slowly slid her hand further up Nadya's leg, tracing her skin along the girl's, until she slid underneath Nadya's towel, and her hand started tickling the girl's sex.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:33 am

Nadya didn't let her get that far, and instead got up and ran to the showers in a panic. "Get away from me!" She would cry when she ran into the stall.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Suyou slowly followed behind, stalking the girl with a seductive strut. "Where are you going?" she called after her, looking through the showers to see which one she had gone through. "Don't be scared. Come out and play with me." When she found the stall Nadya had hidden in, she grinned. "Gotcha!"
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 pm

When Suyou approached the stall Nadya was in, she reached out before she could even finish the word and pulled her in to the stall, trying to throw her back against the wall, her towel gone as she moved to pin her body up against the wall and leaned in to suckle on her left breast. "Au contraire." She smirked.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:49 am

Suyou gasped when Nadya suddenly grabbed her ad pulled her into the stall, her towel slippong off her as a result, revealing her nyde form for Nadya to see. As she was slammed against the wall she yelped in surprise, but it was quickly replaced with a moan of pleasure, Nadya's mouth suckling expertly at her breats. Suyou could tell right away she had been had.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Nadya quickly went to work on her, continuing to suckle on her left breast while bringing her right hand up, and started to push two fingers in her sex, sliding them in and out slowly while her other hand reached around behind her to grope at her rear playfully.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 am

Suyou gasped sharply once her sex was invaded, and started to moan in unison with the rythemic pumping. Clearly Suyou had been duped by the small girl, thining she was a timid kawaii when she was really just like her. She wouldn't let this stop her though. With Nadya at work Suyou would grasp her shoulders and try to reverse their positions, slamming her against the tile wall. If that worked, Suyou would insert her own two fingers into Nadya's sex.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top