Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ryo Kamiya vs Shido

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Shido Empty Ryo Kamiya vs Shido

Post by Winner3 Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:38 am

Standard Match: Victory is determined by pin fall, submission, count-out, disqualification, or knockout.

Shido had found himself on a bit of a losing streak lately. He couldn't remember the last time he pulled out a win. Heck, the last time he was bested in the squared circle, it was by the woman who would go on to date him and become his girlfriend. While many might be daunted or feel pressure to perform better when faced with their next challenge - their next opponent, Shido didn't seem too perturbed. To him, tonight was another opportunity to get himself back on track. And to do it, he'd need to somehow find a way to contest AFW's other resident male shortstack: Ryo.

The Fanboy entered the arena and walked down the ramp. Despite having wrestled his fair share of matches, management still refused to give the man a theme song. This caused him issues in the past, people would be puzzled with trying to figure out if he was an actual competitor or a crazed fan that had snuck his way into the ring. But by now, enough people had become familiar with him that the audience received him warmly. The man smiled and waved to the crowd as he made his way down the ramp.

Ryo Kamiya vs Shido Gatpcc10

"Hmmm...in all the time I've spent studying members of the roster, I have to admit. Every time I've pulled up something on this Ryo guy, I kinda skipped past it. The guys is kinda....flamboyant...", the young man contemplated to himself as he approached the ring before rolling under the bottom rope and entering it. He took his place in his corner and began to stretch whilst waiting for the arrival of his opponent, offering the occasional glance at the entrance ramp.

Ryo Kamiya vs Shido IgQk2vRyo Kamiya vs Shido PP89dH8Ryo Kamiya vs Shido ZoIhtGgRyo Kamiya vs Shido C8s1fSRyo Kamiya vs Shido URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Shido Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Shido

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:51 am

The synth horns of Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer" finally allowed the sound of music to play through the Tension arena, alerting the crowd to just who Shido's opponent was going to be. None other than Tensions quickly rising star, the flamboyant Ryo Kamiya.

Ryo:

Clad in a pink speedo, pink wrist bands, and literally nothing else, the 18 year old came out down the ramp, giving high fives to various fans who reached out, and smirking as one or two groped his cute butt. Sliding under the ropes, he entered the ring, getting to his feet and looking over at his opponent, bending both arms over his head, stretching his body out while looking over Shido.

"Well, hello there. I think I've seen you before, you had that really hot hentai match not too long ago with that older babe. She was hot too. Name's Ryo! You would be..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:07 am

Seeing Ryo's make his entrance was just a bit...unnerving, to say the least, for Shido. It was one thing to see his choice of attire. The Fanboy could only offer a puzzled look as Ryo appeared and began to make his way to the ring. The blue clad man might have been able to get over that eccentric attitude and the pink speedos, but as Ryo welcomed and smirked at members of the audience groping his backside, Shido's face twitched. He found the display to be disturbing at first, but then he remembered. "Well, I mean...it IS AFW. I guess I was bound to run intot his kinda stuff sooner or later but...man..." He said to himself as he tried to rationalize exactly how he found himself in this situation.

When Ryo entered the ring and introduced himself, Shido resolved to try and be as serious as he could, and to take the match and his opponent seriously despite the antics. Or at least, that's what he told himself he'd do. "O-Oh! Thank you very much, Mister er...Ryo-sir! I'm Shido. It's, um, interesting to meet you. Let's be sure to give it our all and put on a great match for these fans!" Shido said in attempt to calm himself with some dialogue and familiarize himself with Ryo.

Ryo Kamiya vs Shido IgQk2vRyo Kamiya vs Shido PP89dH8Ryo Kamiya vs Shido ZoIhtGgRyo Kamiya vs Shido C8s1fSRyo Kamiya vs Shido URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:21 pm

"Hey, relax cutie, no need to be so formal! Just Ryo will do. Let's just have some fun, have a good time, ya know?"

He replied, a casual smile on his face as he looked over his cute opponent, adjusting his speedo and stretching a bit. "Also, buddy, I know I'm hot and all, but try to keep focused, yeah? Don't let the skimpy outfit fool you, I'll kick your butt if you're not paying attention!"

With the proper warning given, he got his arms up, settling into a grappling stance and slowly moving to the center of the ring as the bell rang, signaling the start of the match!

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Shido continued to bear an expression of unease on his face as he was met with this new foe. What he approached with an optimistic attitude and regarded as a chance to dig his career out of a rut with a win would instead be a struggle to keep himself composed while holding his own against the flamboyant Ryo! He, too, assumed his own grappling stance, which was coincidentally similar to Ryo's.

Shido would offer a nod. It was all he was able to respond with currently. After the bell sounded, the Fanboy would circle the ring with the his foe. It took him a moment to act, and during that moment he would try to assure himself that he could do this. If given the opportunity to act first, he'd attempt to lock fingers with Ryo and challenge him with a Test of Strength!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:33 am

Ryo smirked, already getting a good feeling that he was going to be having a fun time teasing the Fanboy, who was already looking uncomfortable and awkward across the ring from the nearly nude Ryo.

Once Shido offered a test of strength, Ryo chuckled, already knowing just what to do. He reached out, one hand seeming about to interlock fingers to start the test of strength...only to grab Shidos wrist and, in one swift motion, spun around Shido, getting his wrist behind him in a hammerlock, only to let go of his wrist and wrap his arms around Shido's waist, holding him close and rubbing his body against Shido's back, leaning his head in to nuzzle his cheek against the Fanboys!

"Mmm...Hey there cutie..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Shido had locked fingers with his flamboyant foe. He attempted to push forwards and treat the Test of Strength like he would any other. But that would soon prove to be a mistake when Ryo exhibited the technical prowess to zip behind him and catch him in a Hammerlock! Shido would bear a facial expression that communicated some combination of fear and embarrassment as Ryo pressed his body up against his own and nuzzled his cheek.

The Fanboy would dart towards the ropes, seemingly desperate to get away from the deviant and regroup! "Eeeerrr-AUGH!" He wailed as he made a break for it. From Shido's perspective, Ryo was all sorts of weird. He was not prepared for this kind of fight tonight.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Oh, Shido was feisty!

Ryo held on, following with the fanboy as he darted, at least, until he darted through the ropes, the fanboy getting onto the ring apron, while Ryo's body bounced off the ropes, breaking his grip and making him stagger back a few steps, letting out an amused chuckle and shaking his head, hands on his nearly bare hips.

"Cmon man! You ready to rumble or not? You gonna go in a panic just from some teasing? Gimme a break!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:12 am

Shido was able to find a temporary safe haven from his foe, near the ropes. The audience laughed at him as he fled. Ryo was a vexing opponent for him to deal with. Perhaps the oddest part was that the man was right. If he couldn't deal with teasing, how was he supposed to stand a chance.

Shido took a deep breath before getting off the ropes and assuming a fighting stance. He attempted to approach Kamiya and lock up with him once more. When in range, if the two had locked up, the Fanboy would attempt to tuck an arm between Ryo's legs and lift him up for a qiuck Scoop Slam.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Ryo locked up with his attractive opponent, honestly figuring the guy would freak out again, and be open game for more fun.

But Shido had found some resolve it seemed, as Ryo found himself suddenly flipped upside down and slammed onto the mat on his back, landing with a yelp!

"Gah...nice one..."

He stammered out, rolling over and trying to get back up before Shido could go after him and slam him again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next