by NobuharuKinjo Today at 6:46 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gwenniecakes Come On Down

2 posters

Go down

Gwenniecakes Come On Down Empty Gwenniecakes Come On Down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:00 am

Alaina was in a foul mood, and needed to et back on track. She knew she was in a slump, and a bad one at that. She also knew that recently Gwen and her tag partner had run their mouths about Sonic Boom. That was the icing on the cake so to speak. Well, it would be if the cake were rotten or otherwise moldy. Quite simply Alaina had enough.

As her music played and she strut down to the ring her usual cheer was gone. She had a mic in and and looked like she was ready to get down to business. She climbed through the ropes and stood in the center of the ring, looking back up the ramp. "Hey everyone. I know lately I have disappointed all my fans with my performance in the ring, but tonight I will right the ship. Tonight, I want to get reacquainted with my pal Gwenniecakes!"

Alaina paused as the fans chanted her nickname for Gwendolyn. Alaina loved that it had stuck. "Ya ran your mouth plenty about Julia and I, so I figured I would give ya the chance to come on out and actually try to do something about it. I want to do nothing more than amabomb you into oblivion...."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Gwenniecakes Come On Down Empty Re: Gwenniecakes Come On Down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:30 am

The crowd was anxious, expecting Gwendolyn’s music to begin at any moment. As unexpected as this all was, it would be a welcome treat - Alaina had long standing beef the heiress, and it was high time that came to a head. What was more, after the luck the Amazon had been having lately, a solid win was just what she would need to get her groove back.

They were hungry for it. Alaina was hungry. But, today, they would all go starving.

The music that played, while a familiar tune, wasn’t one that they’d heard accompanying a wrestler before, and the crowd wasn’t sure what to make of it - that was, until a woman with purple hair and a maid’s outfit appeared at the top of the ramp. Sounds of shock and surprise echoed throughout the stadium, as another long lost Wrestle Angel made her Anime Female Wrestling debut - none other the world’s most famous maid wrestler, Maiden Sakurazaki.

While she’d never been one of the more popular Angels, she still managed to garner a small following and was respected well enough. There were scattered chants, many welcoming her to the new league, but she gave no indication that she heard any of them. Instead, she stood there, straight and stone faced, her iron gaze never straying away from Alaina.

After giving the crowd a moment to settle, she raised the microphone and spoke, her tone like a schoolteacher with an unruly child. ”You have some nerve, Ms. Sanders.” She wagged a finger towards the former champion. ”Where is your humility? Where is your consideration? I still recall how you and your fellow gang member, Julia Rogers, ganged up on Lady Bettencourt years ago, how the only way you could take her rightful title was to conspire and collude with each other to steal it away. And after that, all of that, you have the nerve to come out here and demand another match?”

The boos began to trickle in now, though they honestly weren’t all that surprised. Maiden had always taken her gimmick a wee bit too seriously, many felt, so it wasn’t odd for her to find employment with the heiress and her small army of personal servants. That they understood her position didn’t make them any more sympathetic, however.

”Gwendolyn will not be accepting your challenge.” Maiden shook her head. ”For this, you should be grateful. I suggest you take this opportunity to leave the arena and crawl back into whatever hole you came from.”

Last edited by acuya on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Alaina wanted to show the world she was going to snap out of her slump, and that whole triple threat match with Gwen and Julia left a sour taste in her mouth. She felt either of the two could have beaten Gwen one on one. Hell, they did beat her one on one only to lose the match officially due to Gwens plotting.

"It's OK girl, I understand. I understand that ya work for a total coward who is afraid to face someone who can actually wrestle without her little buddy Akiha with her. That is why she is sending you to do the dirty work, because she is scared!" Alaina called out as the crowd cheered. A Gwen-nie-ckaes chant had begun again, Alaina stayed silent and let the crowd get that out of their system. It was a chant she herself would never get tired of hearing.

Alaina then had an idea in her head and grinned as she looked up at the maid. "When you aren't kissing Gwenniecakes snobby ass you do wrestle from time to time right? Do ya want to try and come in between the ropes and see if you can hang with the amazon?"

The crowd roared with approval at the thought of seeing the amazon in action against the maid, and Alaina leaned back casually against the nearby ropes waiting for a response.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:51 pm

Maiden had only known Alaina personally for all of a minute, at the most, and she'd already earned a sizable amount of contempt and loathing. She expected that the former champion would be lacking in decorum and refuse to acknowledge her betters, but such insolence, such irreverence, so disrespect. Maiden found herself fuming more and more with every word she spoke, and by the time she was finished, the former Angel was bubbling with barely controlled rage, a boiling cauldron about to spill over.

When it was over and the challenge was laid down, Maiden was left to stand there, flabbergasted and wordless. This was not exactly how she’d expected to make her return to the ring, wanting to do so in a more low key capacity - perhaps even being lucky to team up with Gwendolyn herself, if the fates were kind. But she didn’t dare turn down the offer now that the gauntlet was thrown. Aside from her own personal pride as a wrestler, her honor as a maid was at stake. Her employer’s reputation had been besmirched, and it was her duty to fight for it. Even if that meant taking on a former Entropy Champion.

”Very well, Ms. Sanders. She huffed and straightened out her skirt. ”While the beating I’m about to give you will pale in comparison to the one Lady Bettencourt would have, I trust it will be adequate enough to return some sense to your addled mind.”

With that said, she took a deep breath, laid the microphone down on the ramp, and began to march down to the ring with a dignified strut, ready to compete in official capacity for the first time in half a decade.

Last edited by acuya on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:53 am

Alaina grinned as the maid walked down to the ring. A maid didn'the stand a chance in hell against an amazon. Alaina wanted to send a message to Gwen, and was not going to hold back against her foe.

This woman was going to feel the full effect of Alaina's offense tonight. The crowd could sense her focus cheering as they were about to catch an extra match this evening.

Alaina would do her best not to disappoint.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content