Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Zoey Satoshi vs. The Adorable Cuties - 2v1 Handicap Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zoey Satoshi vs. The Adorable Cuties - 2v1 Handicap Match Empty Zoey Satoshi vs. The Adorable Cuties - 2v1 Handicap Match

Post by DizzyKnight Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Zoey Satoshi
vs.
The Adorable Cuties
(Kelly & Vikki)

2v1 Handicap fight, victory achieved by one pinfall or submission.

Zoey had been gone for a while, her last match having been a nasty defeat to Alaina Sanders just over a month ago. She'd taken a little time off to recover, but now she was back again, and about to participate in possibly the most unfair fight so far. The tiny Japanese teen was expected to fight two girls at once, and these two girls happened to be a pair she was quite familiar with. Unfortunately, her mother wasn't there to single-handedly win the match this time, and betting odds were stacked rediculously against her. Any victory Zoey might pull off here would be a huge upset and very unexpected.

The arena lights dimmed and the mumbling of the audience died to silence, to be replaced suddenly by Zoey's bouncy entrance music and flashing lights. Again, the adorably tiny wrestler appeared from backstage with a silly smile on her face, dressed in her typical black and red attire with a hoodie clearly a few sizes too big for her. She bounced quickly to the ring, blowing kisses and winking at random members of the audience either side of the ramp, receiving a loud cheer in reply. The warm welcome back she got from the crowd immediately doused her anxiety over the fight, leaving her feeling warm and fuzzy again.

She grabbed onto the ropes and swung herself upwards, balancing on the top rope with just one foot for a moment to show the break hadn't dulled her abilities, and then dropped down with a giggle, landing as gently as you'd expect for someone so adorably tiny. Zoey moved herself into the center of the ring, hopping excitedly in place and looking up towards the entryway to see Kelly & Vikki present themselves.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Satoshi vs. The Adorable Cuties - 2v1 Handicap Match Empty Re: Zoey Satoshi vs. The Adorable Cuties - 2v1 Handicap Match

Post by PV Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:05 pm

The cuties were buoyant, they were facing a rival who they knew very well. As the pair got ready backstage, the atmosphere between them was palpable. "Are you sure about this Vikki?" Kelly asked, always cautious of her partners choice of rivals recently. "You know what happened last time!" Vikki immediately stopped and put her hands on her hips with a pout. "Yes I do! You left me to have them both sit on me!!" Kelly paused.... "oh.. erm... " she gave a giggle and poked her tongue out at her tag partner.

Vikki rolled her eyes as Kelly continued. "Yeah but really. We dont want to end up like that again!" Vikki smiled and shook her head. "Nuh huh, not tonight. I have checked with the manager of AFW. Big FAT momma isnt here". Kelly's eyes lit up and she flapped her hands in excitement. "SKEEEEEE!! OMG OMG OMG OMG, you mean shes all ours?" Vikki nodded and laughed. "She is getting SO CUTIED!!"

The pair got their cue and made their way to the entrance of the arena. They were positively buzzing with anticipation of not only wrestling a cute girl, but also showing AFW just how they finished rivals in their super cute way. As the Macarena music hit, they entered. The crowd seemed to respond well as the cuties waved, smiled and posed for pictures with those lucky enough to be at the barrier. Approaching the ring they saw Zoey and both beamed a smile at her before climbing the steps and getting through the ropes.

Kelly, who had something of a crush on Zoey rushed over with her arms out giving the girl a big HUG! "Yay hello sweetie!" It was odd for a wrestling match but she couldnt contain herself. Eventually she stopped hugging the girl and let her go. "I hope you are ready for tonight..." she giggled all giddy like she was in love. Vikki on the other hand remained at their corner. She teasingly called out to Zoey as Kelly approached. "Hey hon! I hope you are ready also.... because I am going to sit on you. No wait... WE are going to sit on you and pin you!" She also poked her tongue out in a playful way but one thing was certain this was going to be a super sugary match as the cuties really liked Zoey.

"I will start"
Kelly exclaimed, bouncing on her toes. The cuties tonight were wearing very special glittery pink matching bikinis and boots, just to show how nice and sweet they were as they awaited the bell to start the match

PV

Back to top Go down

Zoey Satoshi vs. The Adorable Cuties - 2v1 Handicap Match Empty Re: Zoey Satoshi vs. The Adorable Cuties - 2v1 Handicap Match

Post by DizzyKnight Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:55 am

Zoey couldn't help but blush and giggle at Kelly & Vikki's slow entrance, watching them stop every few feet to pose for pictures while their music blasted at deafening volume over the speaker system. The tiny girl shuffled back a little at seeing them both grin at her and climb into the ring, a reminder that she was one against two with nobody to rescue her if things went bad. She was smaller than either of the two cuties, putting the odds even further against her to a rather rediculous degree.

With Kelly scooping her up into a tight hug, she let out an adorable giggle and tried to throw her own arms out around the Cutie, standing up on her toes to try and match Kelly's height. Her arms were both lost in the big hoodie she wore, though it would easily just be a regular-sized hoodie on the average girl. "Hey, uhm... Vikki?" she guessed, the two cuties so remarkably similar in appearance that she couldn't remember how to tell them apart.

"Ah, just like last time, then? Oh..." Zoey teased with a giggle, sticking her tongue out and grinning at Vikki while Kelly's arms squeezed in around her lower back. When Kelly broke the hug and announced she'd fight Zoey first, the tiny Japanese teen smiled and took a few steps back, unzipping her hoodie and dropping it out of the ring to reveal her tiny black short-shorts, matching sports bra, and red gloves and elbow pads. She turned back to Kelly and put her hands on her hips, giggling until the bell rang.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Kelly was all smiles, she genuinely liked Zoey which would make this an interesting match given how the cuties would still have to try and hurt the girl enough to get her down for a 3 count or a submission. Admiring her rivals outfit, Kelly moved out at the bell. "You silly thing, I am Kelly, that one is Vikki!" The cuties tag partner leaned against the turnbuckle pad and placed her hands on her face to frame it in a gesture to try and look as cute as possible.

"But dont worry sweetie, we're gonna fold you up and pin ya so you wont be able to see who anyone is" Kelly giggled and raised her hands, stepping closer and inviting Zoey for a grapple. Making a grab for Zoey she tried to struggle against the girl and maintained eye contact, but this was more playful than menacing. "Just remember you havent got big fat momma to help you now." Vikki shouted out teasing their rival. She was looking to distract Zoey and just enough for Kelly to get the upper hand but it was pretty even at the moment as the pair jostled together.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:16 pm

The little teen's cheeks flushed red at the realisation she had called the wrong name, getting an even darker shade of red when she noticed Kelly checking her out. "You always seem to talk like that at the start of a match, have you ever actually won?" she responded with a cute smirk, looking up to maintain eye contact with Kelly once the bell rang. She got into a more stable stance and quickly approached the Cutie.

When Zoey got within arms reach, Kelly swung her hands up and locked with Zoey's in a pretty typical fashion. Her small body struggled and strained against Kelly's pushing in an attempt to take the advantage, biting her bottom lip gently and letting out a long, adorable groan at the same time. While it looked for a moment as if the two were evenly matched, Kelly quickly (and rather easily) began to overpower her smaller opponent, causing the little teen to slowly lean backwards as the Cutie advanced.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:28 pm

Kelly smirked at the sass being displayed by Zoey. She loved this girl and loved wrestling her. As the pair locked up, Kelly felt good. It was rare that in a match she was the bigger girl. Soon she managed to push the cute girl back a little but decided that this was way to soon to dump her to the canvas from a lock up and so shifted her position a little bit.

The cutie broke off the grapple and immediately stepped close to the girl. She set arount slinking her arm around Zoeys neck and twisted her body to try and pull Zoey down into a side headlock, just really to control the girl rather than cause any serious damage. If it all worked, Kelly would tentatively lead her rival towards the corner where Vikki was waiting. The cuties were wasting no time in going for a double team as they both were eager to tease and play with Zoey.

"Now be good and come and say hello to Vikki, she had a surprise for you" Kelly giggled and gave a little squeeze of her arms just to let Zoey know it wasnt all fun and games

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Zoey squeaked with frustration at how quickly Kelly was overpowering her, it seemed harder than the last time they fought, but perhaps her time off had something to do with it. She was just about to lose her balance and fall to the canvas when the Cutie eased off and moved to apply a headlock, making the lightweight redhead gasp. Zoey was just as quick as ever, though, and swung herself around the opposite side of Kelly's body to put herself just about behind the girl.

"I don't think she'll be showing me today. She'll get to watch you throw the fight, though." Zoey teased, followed by another stupidly-adorable giggle, having gained the better position. Her slim arms went up quickly to try and get around Kelly's neck for a sleeper hold, intending to take away the bigger girl's advantage by taking away her breath. It was very unlikely that the hold would last long this early in the fight, but if Zoey could keep up an aggressive pace and keep Kelly from tagging, it would still be useful.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:03 pm

Kelly was set in her way of taking Zoey to their corner where the pair could tease and taunt her some more whilst doing enough to wear down the girl for an attempted pin. As Kelly took a few steps, her boots padding off the canvas she found Zoey wasnt moving with her. "Wha...." she questioned and stopped to try and see what was happening. The cutie soon got her answer as Zoey slipped around her and locked in a sleeper.

"Gah.. oh you..." Kelly gasped and pawed at her friends hand and arm. She knew this was nothing to be too concerned about, Zoey after all was not a mean wrestler, nor a huge wrestler but it was still a sleeper. Kelly felt the initial stages and blurry flashes popped before her eyes. She managed to drop down to one knee and let her hands reach up for Zoey's head.

Vikki on the other hand was still watching on, bustling with energy at the prospect of getting her hands on Zoey. She normally would be worried in the same way as Kelly would be, but this was more funny than troubling. "Awww Kelly, don't let her do that to you!" Vikki was taking some perverse fun in the move, given that in their previous match, it was her who was abandoned by Kelly and left to be sat on by both Zoey and Laura.

Kelly mumbled to her partner, "Ugh you are not helping me Victoria!" Vikki gasped, "oohhh using my full name... you struggling?" To the outsider it would be comical to hear the cuties tease each other as much as their rival but this was all to distract Zoey. If it worked, Kelly would reach down and grab the back of Zoey's legs, looking to pull just behind the knee, and kick off the canvas to dump the girl on her back, and hopefully loosen the hold enough for Kelly to escape

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyKnight Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Zoey's tongue came out as she focused on keeping her arms tightly squeezing in around Kelly's throat, the teen feeling quite encouraged by how well the match had started out for her. If things kept up like this, she might actually win, and that would be one impressive victory even if the Cuties weren't the best fighters in the AFW. She made a playful yawning sound by the side of Kelly's ear to taunt her, hiding the fact that her arms were slowly slipping under Kelly's pulling and pawing.

When her opponent dropped down on one knee, Zoey leaned forwards slightly, finding it easier to apply the hold now that Kelly was below her. "Having trouble?" she teased, planting a kiss on Kelly's cheek and further tightening the hold, wondering if it might actually be enough to get a victory this early in the fight. Her heart was beginning to beat faster and faster with the excitement, Zoey spreading her legs out further to try and keep her balance.

With both Cuties seemingly bickering rather than trying to break the hold, it seemed the match might really be over that quickly, prompting Zoey to laugh and relax, taking the opportunity to tease her opponent once again. "This is so easy, Kelly, you should- NYAAH!". The teen had fallen for the pair's bait, with Kelly suddenly snapping a hand around the back of her leg and yanking it out from under her with great ease, causing Zoey's arms to slip out of the hold and sending her down onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Zoey was doing her best to taunt and tease Kelly and it was working big time. Inside she shuddered a little at the kiss. Kelly was kinda besotted with the smaller wrestler although she couldnt show this with Vikki at ring side. Fortunately their verbal double teaming had worked and Kelly was able to reach and dump Zoey off her and to the canvas. The cutie rubbed at her neck and smiled at her tag partner. She was gonna do something she had fantsised about ever since that first match.

Vikki saw this and smirked. "Uh oh Zoey. You are gonna get it now!" she said with a giggle. Kelly made good on her tag partners promise and quickly scrambled to straddle Zoey. She smiled down at her crush and edged up to try and sit on her chest, just letting her soft inner thighs nuzzle against Zoey's cheeks. It was a playful pin and more about teasing the girl than anything. If it worked, Kelly would stick out a finger and gently "BOOP" Zoey on the nose.

"Just getting you used to this feeling sweetie, next time it'll be Vikki as well."

The ref girl who had been fairly invisible so far in the match dropped next to the pair and slapped the canvas for  a count of ONE! Kelly glanced at her, taking her eyes off Zoey. "Awww you meanie, I wanna stay here ALLLLLL day!" giggling and going a little bit red faced at the position. The ref girl paused and stammered, "But but.. I have to count... I..." Kelly wrinkled up her nose. "Oh you goof! I am teasing you". By now she had forgotten about Zoey who had all the time in the world to get out from the pin if she wanted to

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next