by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tatyina Vs. Mindy Diedra & Tanja Landri: Sumo Panties Match!

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tatyina Vs. Mindy Diedra & Tanja Landri: Sumo Panties Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tatyina Vs. Mindy Diedra & Tanja Landri: Sumo Panties Match!

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Tatyina gasped art Landri's lewd comments. Was this girl implying slomething? Tatyina would never ever do anything like that! Certainly not with this girl! The embarassment was too much for her. But her thoughts were interrupted by searing pain as her panties were pulled deep into her womanhood. "G--gah! She cried, wincing and trying to hold back tears.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tatyina Vs. Mindy Diedra & Tanja Landri: Sumo Panties Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Tatyina Vs. Mindy Diedra & Tanja Landri: Sumo Panties Match!

Post by Dice007 Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:30 am

Landri gave a wry smile as she tried to keep leaning forward as much as possible to use her weight to help pull on Tatyina's panties. She leans back after her tug to rest herself briefly with a few soft puffs of breathing. "What are these things made of?!" she'll ask before trying to rock herself forward again and trying to yank Tatyina's panties as hard as she can again.

Mindy just sighed at the two and shook her head again. "You'd think she'd learn to just ignore her by now..." she thinks to herself.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:42 am

This time Tatyina gasped as she was wedgied even harder. Her pantieas ripped slightly and she could not hold bakc the tears. She panted and turned her head and gripped Landri's panties tightly with one hand and then shoved with her other hand, pushing at Landri's breast to try and get her to move in any way possible.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:58 am

Landri stayed leaned over slightly as she took a few deep breaths since she was starting to feel tired of trying to rip Tatyina's panties. She felt Tatyina change to tightly holding her panties with only one hand as the girl's other hand came up and started pushing against her breast, which caused a hint of blush to appear on the masked girl's face. "And just when I thought you weren't that kind of girl... Let's play then," she'll softly whisper to Tatyina as she releases the girl's panties with one hand as she leans back. Landri will attempt to run her hand down the girl's panties slowly to her pussy, where she'll try to gently run her fingers along the girl's covered lips a few times to see what kind of reaction she can get.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:49 am

Tatyina hadn't meant to specifically push Landri's breast and the sensation made her blush. Tatyina's eyes widened at Landri's words. "I-I'm not!" She protested softly. "Please... No..." Tatyina shivered as Landri ran her hand went down her leg. "N-no... Please... Please stop..."She whispered even as her pussy lips were stroked. "I... I submit... Just please stop..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:03 am

Landri gave a slightly confused look after Tatyina called out her submission, also stopping the rubbing between the girl's legs. She doesn't know whether to accept her submission or keep toying with the girl at first, wondering what she should do to her. Landri will shrug, completely to herself rather than anyone else as she releases Tatyina's panties and removes her hand from between the girl's legs. She'll try to wiggle herself back down Tatyina's body until she'll be far enough down to lay on top of the girl so her breasts are lined up with Tatyina's. If she can do that, she'll try to softly whisper into the girl's ear, "Why do you have to be like that? Just when we were about to get to know each other too."

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am

Tayina sighed deeply when Landri seemeingly began to crawl off of her. Her eyes were closed but she didn't even think that Landri was specifically taking her time with Tatyina. She suddenly gasped when she felt their breasts press up against each other. She carefully opened one eye, her face was deep red. "P-please..." She whispered again. "I... I do not want to be in a match like this. I am sorry... Can we please just get to the next round?" She said in her whispered tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 am

"Next round? What do you mean by next round, cutey?" Landri whispers teasingly to Tatyina as she gently begins to sway her body side-to-side against the girl's body. "I wonder if you're a screamer..." she'll softly whisper into the girl's ear to tease her some more. "Curses, I totally forgot there was a third round. Which one of us are staying in here?" she'll ask herself mentally as she eyes her sister before turning her attention back to Tatyina to hear the girl's response.

Mindy will look around the room confused since she completely forgot about the best of three rule for the match and was wondering who was going to be in there against Tatyina.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 am

Tatyina forced her eyes closed as Landri swayed against her. She gasped as she heard the words. "I... I can't... even ... if you wanted me to..." She said in a quiet whisper. Landri did not know that an incident had left Tatyina's vocal chords nearly destroyed making her loudest sound about the volume of a normal person's normal tone of voice. "Y-you ... can choose." She said softly. "B-but if I were going to choose. I ... would pick you for the next round as well..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:06 am

"Darn, don't think I can get away with anything right off the bat for the next round if she wants me to stay in for the third part," Landri will think to herself when she hears Tatyina's answer. She'll respond by softly whispering into the girl's ear, "That's too bad that you somehow can't... But I think we can work around that since you are apparently warming up to me..." before she pushes herself off of Tatyina to try to stand up above the girl, not really planning any cheap shots or dirty tricks... yet.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next