by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Tomomi Vs. Lilly- Oil Match

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:27 am

Tomomi thought she had Lilly with the submission. Apparently the blonde hadn't been expecting that move, and wasn't ready for a painful leg-stretch. Tomomi was about to exploit it fully when Lilly's head suddenly went down to her neck. She first thought Lilly was kissing her, feeling a gentle sucking, but then a jolt of pain made her realize that Lilly was biting down. "Ow! Stop it! What are you, a vampire?" Tomomi said. She continued to stretch Lilly out as she endured the pain of being bit, hoping that Lilly wouldn't make her bleed or rip off any of her flesh. Lilly's arms still held her shoulders down, but Tomomi was pushing upwards, trying to grab ahold of Lilly's panties and tug on them.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:34 am

As Tomomi continued to stretch, Lilly continued to bite, being careful not to draw blood. Her eyes went wide, however, when she felt a tug at her panties. BITCH!, she thought, but all was fair in love and war. Her hands moved to grab Tomomi's wrists, but instead grabbed a hold of the now familiar blue fabric. Lilly had a plan she hoped would work. All this time, she had been focused on pulling the bikini bottoms down, but this time, she was gonna pull them upwards. Pulling with all the strength she could muster, Lilly wrenched the bottoms up Tomomi's back in a strong and hopefully effective wedgie to accompany her mouth's assault on the neck. Meanwhile, her legs were starting to feel numb from the pain, not a good sign.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:45 am

Tomomi didn't feel Lilly's biting loosen any when she continued to stretch the hold. So she decided for the more desperate tactic of pulling on Lilly's panties. She certainly got a reaction then, as Lilly's entire body tensed up. Tomomi shook her head. "So it's ok when she pulls my panties around, but not when I pull hers?" Tomomi thought, "Hmph, I'll make sure you're as naked as the day you were born Lilly!" She began pulling them down.

But then she felt Lilly tugging at her bottoms as well. She was about to say something when Lilly suddenly pulled upwards hard, wedging her panties in tightly in her buttcrack and her crotch. Tomomi cried out in surprise and pleasure and pain as her bottoms dug in deep.

"Noo! Let go!" Tomomi protested. Her submission began to slowly weaken.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:49 am

((real quick..just an observation really...wouldn't the hold Tomomi's legs had on Lilly's sorta prevent any downwards motion of the bikini bottoms?))

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:52 am

((Well, she's undoing the knots too. I assume Lilly's panties have tied on strings to hold them up?))

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 am

((oh ^^' yeah))

Lilly smirked as she just continued wrenching the bikini bottoms even higher, trying to get the fabric to tear off from the force of the wedgie. She released her mouth from Tomomi's neck to speak. "This is it Tomomi-chan. This is where our glorious journey starts." Lilly didn't care that she could feel a slight breeze against her cheeks from the work the idol had done, but just continued at her own work on the idol's bottoms. As a added test, Lilly shifted her pulls back and forth, rubbing the fabric, hopefully, against the pink-haired wrestler's crack and crotch for added fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:11 am

Tomomi's tugs againt Lilly's panties managed to untie one of the knots holding it up. A quick flick of her hand revealed half of Lilly's soft white buttcheeks. But of course, Tomomi didn't get much satisfaction from this small victory. She was to busy trying to resist the painful yet pleasurable wedgie she was getting.

"Ohhhhhh," Tomomi moaned, "Stop pulling so hard!" The fabric dug deeply into her pussy, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Not only that, Lilly was rubbing the fabric around and around her pussy, making it feel even better. It was beginning to tear as well, the pulling finally getting the thin fabric to tear at the very bottom.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:19 am

Lilly knew that as soon as the two of them were apart, she would be completely naked. "Oh, I'll stop real soon, babe," was all that she said. She gave one final strong tug at the fabric, aiming for this to be the moment when the bottoms would break. If the fabric did finally break, Lilly would roll off of Tomomi triumphantly, holding the torn bottoms high in the air. She would not dare to use her legs fully just yet, for they ached severely, almost to the point where she wasn't sure she could move them, but she couldn't let Tomomi know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:24 am

That last tug did the trick, the small tear at the bottom of Tomomi's panties widening until it finally ripped off. Tomomi screamed aloud in pain as well, for the final pull had made the fabric dig deep into her crotch. Lilly rolled off with Tomomi's panties in her hand, but Tomomi had a consolation prize. She held in a tightly clenched fist Lilly's yellow bikini bottoms.

"Heh, look down," Tomomi said, "At most, we're even." She pushed herself up, using a hand to gingerly touch her sore crotch and butt.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:30 am

Lilly just giggled softly. "Honey, you don't want to know how much I was counting on this," she said with a slight hint of sensual tone. She got to her knees slowly to look at Tomomi right in the eye. "I want more from you. I want to see you cum before I pin you," she said quite blatantly as she lunged herself at the idol's body once more. Once she was close to her ear, she would whisper, "And I want to see you make me cum, before I pin you." With that, she would give the girl's ear a lick before trying to slide away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next