by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka

Post by xalex Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:13 pm

YOri would look down to her opponent for a moment, giving her some time to recover from the last collision. Then she would smile at her and say: “Okay my sweet girl lets go on… let me she what you can do about this one…” After she was done talking Yori would reach out with her arms trying to turn the smaller woman onto her back. Before stepping over her and sitting down. Then Yori would reach out again and grab the legs of her opponent to pull them backwards.

The mature woman would put the feet of Natsuki under her arms and try to bring her into a Boston crab. With a smile on her face the mature woman would try to pull the legs of her opponent backwards. “Let me see how you fight out of this one! Show me what you got! I believe in you little sweet!”
Yori would not pull the legs backwards as far as she could… but she was still putting a lot of pressure on her back with this move.

Back to top Go down

Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka  - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka

Post by k0hryuu Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:36 pm

As she had done with Strawberry, Natsuki had planned on just throwing tonight's match, albeit while putting on an actually convincing show this time. However, as it turned out, it seemed as though there wasn't going to be much acting for her to do. Still reeling from the heavy impact, the dark-haired beauty found herself quickly rolled over and pulled into a Boston Crab hold.

It was hard to tell if Yori was putting her full effort into it, though Natsuki was fortunately very flexible, and well... Being handled like this by a beautiful woman sort of took a lot of her mind off of the pain, even if she couldn't move much. Ghh... So skilled...! Y-you truly are as formidable as you are gorgeous, madam..." the dark-haired girl grunted out.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:29 pm

Yori heard the nice words from beneath her and needed to smile about this at first. “o Natsuki… you are so kind… but I am not trying to test out my own skills… I want to see what you got! Give me anything you got girl… show me how great you think I am by showing me how great you are… get to the ropes over there or find any other way out of this!”

Yori would start pulling the legs of her opponents legs back a bit future to increase the pain a bit and the pressure on her to get out of this hold as soon as possible. A few of the fans started to cheer for Natsuki to fight out of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:50 am

Right! The ropes! That's a thing!"

Suddenly remembering how wrestling works, Natsuki began to crawl across the canvas, reaching out towards the bottom rope. Somehow, it didn't really feel like a very dignified solution, but it was better than nothing at this point. "Ghhh... Su... such profound advice... I can feel my respect for you... growing even greater...!" she grunted out, advancing inch by inch against Yori's powerful grasp.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:31 am

Yori felt how her opponent was starting to move under her. When the mature woman looked down to her opponent she saw that Natsuki had started to crawl towards the next ropes… This made the older woman smile a bit.

“yeah you can do it!”, started yori to cheer for her opponent. And as soon as Natsuki touched the bottom rope, Yori started to softly let go of the legs of her opponent before standing up from her.

Yori would start to walk away from Natsuki creating some separation, giving her opponent time to recover and get back to her feet.”That was great little one! I must say you impressed me!” Yori would start to stretch her arms a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am

After what felt like minutes, Natsuki finally grasped the bottom rope, taking in a huge gasp of relief as Yori released her legs. Letting out a small groan, the dark-haired girl used the ropes to pull herself back up to her feet, one hand nursing her aching lower back as she did.

"I... I'm glad I... live up to your expectations, madam..." Natsuki wheezed out, pausing for a moment to catch her breath, still clinging to the ropes.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Yori smiled at the smaller woman when she stood right in front of her say that she was glad.. The mature woman would then press her hands into her hips before standing tall right in front of Natsuki, lookin down to her with a smile on her lips.

“So let me see something else… attack me little one take me down it is your turn now to get the offense! And don´t worry you don´t have to hold anything back against me I might be old but sure can take something… so let´s go sweetheart impress me!”

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:02 pm

"N-nonsense, look like you're still in the prime of your life...!" Natsuki groaned slightly as she stood upright. Of course she didn't really want to attack Yori, but if she didn't at least try to fight back, she'd probably get yelled at for not doing her job again. She had to make it at least look as if she were going at her seriously but well... Against the much larger woman Natsuki wasn't even sure if it'd make a difference even if she was serious.

"Oh dear... I would be loathe to raise my hand against such a pristine and perfect visage, but at the same time, I cannot refuse a maiden's request!" Natsuki forced out a charming smile before taking a deep breath, trying to psyche herself up.

Leaping backwards into the ropes, Natsuki used the elasticity to propel herself forwards towards Yori, right before taking off into the air and attempting to hit her with a drop kick. "Here I cooooooooome!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Yori smiled down to the small girl. Natsuki said some things to her she didn´t heard in a long time and were making her feel pretty well. Normally the people around here called her old and out of shape… Natsuki was maybe taking this match not as seriously as the mature one wished but at least she wasn’t called old.

Suddenly Yori saw how the smaller one was backing away from her and brining in some separation between them. At first The older one didn´t knew is she should follow her or not. But Natuski wouldn’t stay away for long instead she came back to her, picking up some speed before launching a dangerous drop kick right against the chest of Yori sending the bigger woman flying backwards. Yori came crashing down onto the match while moaning out loudly and holding her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2