by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka  Empty Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka

Post by xalex Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Natsuki Tsukino :

Vs

Yori Nazuka:

Match Type: Normal match
Winning Condition: Knock out, Pin or submission.

Yori was standing backstage. She was booked for another match tonight and she was looking forward to do this pretty much. She would go up against a adorable young woman from the Friction Roster called Natasuki Tsukino. The mature woman started to let her head circle a bit while she was walking up and down in the backstage area. She was wondering what she was like… backstage she was called a romantic…  This would get so interesting!

yori was wearing her typical sport bra and sport shorts combie.

Then finally she got a sign that she should get ready for her entrance. The Japanese woman would stand right behind the entrance ramp and the moment her music started to play she would walk out there. The moment her theme song, Porcelain Black - One Woman Army, would start to play the fans would show how much she already was beloved and began to cheer loudly for her. YOri would step out onto the ramp and almost blush because of the great reacting she was getting there. The mature woman would wave her fans before she would start walking down to the ring, clapping into hands of the fans right at the stage. When she reached the ring she would walk around it one time and clap more hands, before she would use the stairs to get onto the apron. Up there she would walk into the middle of the apron. There she would lean backwards over the top rope pressing her chest even higher into the air for some moments. After that she would turn around to enter the ring by bowing under the top rope. Inside the ring she would start walking around a bit smiling brightly up the ramp. All that was missing now was her cute opponent.

Back to top Go down

Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka  Empty Re: Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka

Post by k0hryuu Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:08 pm

After her debut 'match' against Strawberry, Natsuki had ended up getting chewed out for her antics and was put on probation from participating in matches. While she certainly didn't mind all of the free time to pursue her interests, the lack of income quickly became an issue, what with her irresponsible spending habits. Promising her manager she would actually fight this time, Natsuki was finally given another chance and set up for another match!

Rushing headlong into this, with no clue who she was even up against, Natsuki appeared on stage, wearing a black sports bra and matching spats, while her entrance music played. It seemed as though some hadn't forgotten her poor attempt at a debut match last time, and were booing her, but it was minor compared to all of the screaming female fans she had... personally invited to come tonight. Smiling and blowing kisses to the crowds, the dark-haired girl made her way down to the ring and slid up onto the canvas.

Hopping up to her feet, Natsuki got her first look at her opponent for tonight and was stunned for a moment. She had been expecting another cute girl she could mess around with, but instead she was greeted with the sight of a older, larger woman standing there. Not like that was bad, though. Captivated by the mature, womanly aura of the woman, Natsuki gracefully stepped towards her and took her by the hand, bowing down on one knee and gently kissing the back of it.

"I certainly wasn't expecting such a woman of such high caliber to be my opponent for tonight..." Natsuki looked up with a suave smile, "I feel as though there's much an amateur wrestler like me could learn from a dignified one such as yourself."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka  Empty Re: Love is in the air: Natsuki Tsukino vs Yori Nazuka

Post by xalex Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Yori was happy when she watched up the ramp and suddenly music started to play. Her opponent had finally arrived. And the match was only moments away from starting. The mature woman couldn´t await the beginning of the match and she was looking forward to it. But suddenly when she saw a small figure coming out of the back, she noticed something strange. The fans would start to boo her loudly. Yori would look around in the arena and realized that it seems like her opponent wasn´t beloved by the fans like she thought she would be.

Yori knew that her opponent got a pretty strange debut match… or a pretty strange ending of that match… but that was by far no reason for the fans to boo her like this. Natsuki was even trying to get on the good side with the fans by throwing kisses and acting happily.

When the smaller girl entered the ring YOri saw that Natsuki was looking at her pretty surprised. It seems like she expected someone about 20 years younger. But this made Yori fell in no way uncountable, instead she needed to smirk about this a bit. What was happening next made her feel a bit strange. When Natsuki was bowing down on one knee and thath she could learn something from her. Yori needed to blush a bit because of this.

But she wouldn´t just stand there. The mature woman would put her hands to her side before bowing own deep herself.

“Hajimemashite. I am Yori Nazuka. Douzo Yoroshiku.”, she would say before standing up tall again with a smile on her lips. “And I would love to teach you little thing something about this sport… and maybe we can increase the opinion of the fans from you, so next time you walk down to the ring they don´t boo you!”

Yori would reach out with one of her hands for a handshake. “I am looking forward to fight someone as good looking as you! So let us have a good and fair match sweetheart! And might the better woman win!”

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:17 am

"Oh, where are my manners? Tsukino Natsuki, it's a pleasure, madam." the dark-haired beauty introduced herself as she stood back up, "And please don't mind the crowd. There just happened to be a... misunderstanding last time, but don't worry. I won't let it happen again."

Accepting the woman's handshake, Natsuki smiled back at her warmly, "You flatter me, please. I shall look forward to experiencing your teachings firsthand." With a flourishing motion, the young girl bowed and turned away to return to her corner. Even as her appearance remained as composed as ever, inside her heart was racing at this new experience. She had only ever dealt with other girls around her age before, and didn't know how to handle an older woman.

Despite the excitement in her heart, Natsuki turned around calmly and fell into a ready stance while waiting for the bell to ring. As much as she didn't want to hurt such a beauty, her livelihood and dream job were at stake. At the very least, she had to put on a good show!

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:53 am

Yori´s smile became a bit warmer when her opponent was shaking her hand. That was great! Yori was looking forward to meet her finally after the bell would have rung. So she would turn around slowly before starting to walk back into her own corner after Natsuki did it. YOri would take her time to walk back to her corner and lean into it to look over to her smaller opponent. Now all that was holding her back was the ringbell.

As soon as the bell rung and the match was finally on the way the mature woman would start walking back into the center of the ring, hopping to meet her opponent there. Yori would walk confident and straight there and when she was close enough she would slowly try to lift her arms up, showing she wanted to lock up with her opponent for a test of strength.

If Natsuki would go for it Yori would smile into her face. “I am really looking forward for this. You are such a great person, so polite and friendly. I wished more fighters around here would be like you!” When she was done talking, she would start to try to push her backwards. Yori would hold nothing back here… she might liked the smaller girl but it was a match after all and she wanted to win this one. But she hopped that the two could be friends afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:45 pm

Natsuki swallowed heavily as the bell rang, but would quickly stride coolly and confidently up to Yori in the middle of the ring. "Oh please, it should be natural to treat a lady like yourself with the utmost respect."

Looking up at the woman, Natsuki had no doubt in her mind that engaging a woman at least a head taller than her in a test of strength wasn't going to work. It would be rude to refuse, however, and so she locked hands with her opponent and pushed forwards.

"Now let us-w-wooooah!" Natsuki started to say something, but Yori's strength even exceeded her already high expectations, causing her to rapidly lose ground, being pushed right back towards her corner.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:48 pm

YOri was holding nothing back against her cute opponent. She would directly push against her with all she had and they two directly moved toward the corner where Natsuki started the match. Yori would smile at the smaller woman with a friendly smile. And the moment she pushed Natsuki against the corner she would let go of the hands, but she wouldn´t back away from her.

Instead Yori reach out as fast as she could, hopping being able to warp one arm around the neck of her opponent. She attempted to put Natsuki into a head lock pulling her out of the corner and into the center of the ring.

With a smile the mature woman would look dwon to her opponent and say then. “Fight out of this! Come on Natsuki-san you can do that!” Yori would tighten the lock a bit. “I believe in you! YOu can do it!” This time Yori wasn´t teasing her opponent…. She was really cheering for her, but she didn´t wanted to let her out of this… she should fight her way out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:41 am

Pushed all the way back against the post, Natsuki found herself unable to do much as the larger woman wrestled her down into a side headlock, before dragging her back out to the middle of the ring.

"I'm flattered you- urk...!   Believe in me so mmgghh...!" Natsuki grunted and groaned as Yori worked the hold, grasping at the woman's powerful arms while trying to pull her head free.  "I promise...  Not to let you down...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Yori would not let go of her opponent when she felt how she was fighting back. The older woman only needed to smirk a bit. Natsuki got the right spirit… but that was only the half pay she needed. Yori wanted to see what she got besides the spirit and how much she got of the spirit… for that she needed to put the poor girl though a hard match!

Yori would try to turn the both woman around so they were facing the next ropes with a smirk on her face she would start running forward, before trying to turn around, grapping the writs of Natsuki and whip her right into the ropes, hopping that she would come back to her.

If that was the case and Natsuki would run back to Yori, the mature woman would also walk toward her opponent. Trying to speed up as much as she could with just a few steps. When the two woman where close Yori would try to put her shoulder in front of her, trying to hit Natsuki with a running shoulder block.

If everything went right the mature woman would bow forward, looking down to her opponent and ask her concerned: “Hope you are doing all right and I didn´t hurt you to badly my sweat!”

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:25 am

Try as she might, Natsuki wasn't making much progress, which was pretty surprising to her, considering she thought of herself as pretty athletic. "M-my, I really must commend you on your.. urk...! strength... It's quite impressive...!" she still managed to chatter on, even as Yori started to drag her out of the corner.

Pushed around, Natsuki couldn't really fight back as the much larger woman whipped her into the ropes at full-speed. "Woooooaaaahhhh...!" Only barely managing to spin around in time, the dark-haired girl bounced back-first off the ropes and was sent barreling right back towards her opponent.

"Though our time apart was short, it is still so good to see you again, mada-NNNGH!" Natsuki's mouth ran with the flattery almost automatically, but was still cut short as she crashed chest-first into Yori's shoulder, blasting the air straight out of her lungs and dropping her flat on her back, coughing slightly.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next