by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Trying To Break Out (for Highfly)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Trying To Break Out (for Highfly) - Page 8 Empty Re: Trying To Break Out (for Highfly)

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:43 am

Dragon Suplex was a new move Navi tried to learn (and Melody felt that more often than not) and this was the first time she busted it out on someone other than Melody. A bit ironic thing being that Alaina was the one who inspired her to learn the move, being hit by it previously in their match.

Alaina managed to kick out before Navi secured a pin, the blonde rolling away from the Amazon. However, Navi grew concerned when Alaina was barely moving, worrying whether she botched the move.

Melody, who by this point has recovered and got onto the apron just as Alaina was driven down to the mat with the suplex, shared her friend's concern:

"Wow. wow. Time out. You ok there?", Melody said, as she got into the ring to check on the Amazon. Navi was also worried, fearing slightly that she botched the move...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Trying To Break Out (for Highfly) - Page 8 Empty Re: Trying To Break Out (for Highfly)

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:26 pm

"Ngh...I am fine, just don't let up. If ya ty think you have someone on the ropes pin them don'the ask if they are all right." Alaina said, rolling over and wobbling up to her feet.

She appreciated the gesture but wanted these two to come at her. She wanted you see what they could do and to see if she could weather the storm. To that end as the two women readied themselves Alaina would move in to try to hammer Navi with a hard knee to the abdomen followed by the biggest forearm club to the chest that Alaina could muster at this point!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Alaina replied that she was ok, but Navi still had a quick flashback to accidentally injuring Whitney in one of her previous matches. She glanced at Melody once Alaina answered, thinking she would be mad at her to try an unfinished move like that, but Melody only replied:

"Be a bit more careful next time", with no anger on her face

"...ok", Navi said, after a slight pause. Melody then went back to the ropes to allow Navi and Alaina to continue

The moment Navi stood into a stance, Alaina shot a stiff knee to her abdomen! But before she could even double down from that, Alaina delivered a harsh forearm to Navi's chest, the force of which caused Navi to fall on her back as she tried to get air back to her lungs from the hit to her stomach

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:07 pm

Alaina gasped for breath, these two having worn her down a bit since she has no breaks.  She couldn't get complacent however she did want to see what Navi had, and recover herself.  

"Come on Navi, show me whatcha got!"  Alaina said, challenging Navi to get up but in a tone that was far more encouraging than mocking.  Alaina knewould Navi was very strong especially for her size.  Alaina readied herself for a thunderous retaliation, needing to prove her own toughness to herself.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:33 am

Navi's face shifted completely from worry to one of determination once Alaina challanged her. She stood up, and got into a grappling stance once again.

Once the two of them would go into another collar-and-elbow tie-up, Navi would send 2 kicks to Alaina's stomach as a payback for earlier hits. Once Alaina's grip weakens, she would try to pull the Amazon in closer before executing an Uranage on Alaina, planting her backfirst into the canvas!

"Huff...huff...how was that?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:50 am

Alaina expected to go strike for strike, but Navi had other ideas! As soon as they locked up Alaina was going to try to lift her again.

Not happening.

The two kicks doubled Alaina I over and the Uranage absolutely leveled her! Alaina dropped hard, huffing as she laid on her back. All the mighty amazon could do now was weakly roll to her stomach and begin a wobbly crawl away from Navi, desperate to get away.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Navi slowly made her way back to her feet after she planted Alaina into the ground. Seeing the Amazon crawling on the ground, while at the same both of them breathing heavily with how tired they were, Navi thought it was time to finish the spar.

Glancing at Melody, Navi nodded to her friend, signalling it was time to wrap this up. Melody nodded back in understanding.

Navi would drag Alaina closer towards their corner, before scooping Alaina up into a position for a Tombstone Piledriver. But she wasn't just going to execute the move itself.

As she prepared to drop down on her knees, Melody would jump off of the rope and drive Alaina's head into the mat along with Navi, executing their double team finisher, Indytaker!

Provided all the steps for the move went as intended Navi would pin Alaina with a Tombstone pin, with Melody making the count!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Alaina felt Navi catch up and grab her. Alaina weakly pushed at her to no avail. As she was suspended upside down she weakly waved her legs about bit was unable to free herself.

Then came the sudden sharp, hard, devastating impact! Alaina's head and neck exploded in agony and pain as she landed.

Alaina howled as she hit the mat grabbing her head as Melody pinned her. "ONE!"

Alaina laid limp and then began to squirm, kicking her legs weakly against the mat and using her upper body to try to power out. "TWO!"

Alain a let out a desperate cry, bucking her hips up and thrusting her legs weakly into the air to try to kick out....

"THREE!"

Alaina legs landed limply, her thighs jiggling as her feet hit the mat. Alaina groaned and rolled to her side, covering her head in her hands, hiding her face.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:20 pm

The moment Melody shouted out three, Navi rolled off of Alaina,and on her back, breathing tiredly, with Melody doing the same as she sat in the corner:

"Yay! We...win...huff", Navi tiredly said with a smile.

Melody replied with a sad groan, which mixed well with Alaina making a similar sound

"Huh? What's wrong?", Navi asked as she sat up, looking at her friend

"I think you will share the sentiment, but it was 2 vs 1. And we barely beat her. In a spar. Imagine if this was a real match. Hell, this would've been over a while ago if this was an actual tag match...", Melody answered.

Hit with a drop of reality, Navi dropped on her back again. Melody was right. This was barely a victory. And especially considering Alaina had a tag team partner, the 2 of them were not even in the same league as them. They were still a long way off from being anywhere close to the upper card.

Remembering that the two of them weren't the only ones sulking in the ring, Navi called to Alaina: "You alright there, cha...?", shutting her mouth immidiately before she said anything offensive, she didn't finish the last word, and hoped that it would escape Alaina's ears...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Alaina slowly sat up and made it to her hands and knees giving the mat a hearty slap of frustration."I am all right, my pride is a bit banged up. I went hard at you guys and you won despite my best effort. I feel like I should have won... but you two are a lot better than you think. Congrats on the win."

Alaina stood up gingerly, hobbling to the ropes and leaning against them with her hip as she extended one hand for a hamdshake. Her other hand and arm were up over her head, cradling it as she felt the after effect of that devastating piledriver still in her head and neck.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next