by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Trying To Break Out (for Highfly)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Trying To Break Out (for Highfly) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying To Break Out (for Highfly)

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:34 am

Navi's clotheline didn't down Alaina, but it clearly rattled her! Navi would approach the Amazon while she was still dazed, in order to try and drag her away from the ropes.

Despite failing earlier with a German Suplex, Navi would get Alaina into a front facelock, before lifting the larger woman upwards, and (while feeling some stinging in her back from lifting her sparring partner) bringing her down to the mat with a Vertical Suplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Trying To Break Out (for Highfly) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying To Break Out (for Highfly)

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Alaina felt Navi grab hold and lift her up! She knew the landing was going to be hard, but it never fails for the actual landing to be painful beyond expectation! Alaina groaned in pain as she laid on her back, slowly rolling over onto her stomach.

The amazon got to her hands and knees, taking a few deep breaths. The vertical duplex clearly did a number on her and it would be a moment before she was up on her feet again!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:00 pm

"Huff...huff...sorry about that...a bit of an overkill", Navi said at the downed Amazon as she got her up. The blonde whipped Alaina into hers and Melody's corner, the team finally taking the initiative on the Amazon.

After a knee to Alaina's gut, Navi tagged out to Melody, who was coming in completely fresh for the spar, eager to fight the former Entropy champion once more.

Jumping straight into the ring, first thing on Melody's mind was to land the move she missed last time, and that was a Knife Edge Chop to Alaina's chest in the corner. While there wasn't a crowd to do the tradition of modern wrestling, there was Navi to follow the chop up with a loud "WOO!", as she stepped on to the apron.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Alaina was hauled up by the surprisingly strong Navi and whipped into the corner. As Alaina tried to step out a hard knee to her abdomen sent her right back to the corner, slumped with her arms draped over the ropes to support her.

Melody came in and waste no time, and Alaina screamed as the chop connected, the echo of the strike, Navi's own yell as well as Alaina's all filled the gym with noise! Alaina huffed and puffed, still slumped in the corner. These two had her number right now, and there was little that Alaina could do!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:41 am

Although the 2 of them were doing fairly well, Melody remembered that this was a spar, and she and her partner were fighting against a single woman. Plus, from her own match, she learned the hard way to not take the Amazon easy at any point in time.

After landing 2 more stiff kicks to the Amazon's stomach, Melody decided to try something she was yet to bust out in her matches.

After getting Alaina's head under her arm, the green-hair would step away from the corner and towards the ropes, before jumping and rebounding from the top rope and driving Alaina's head into the canvas with a Springboard Tornado DDT. After this attack, while not eager to end the spar just yet, Melody pinned the Amazon and prepared to self count the pin attempt.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Alaina grabbed onto Melody's arms and tried to pry them off, but the tall slender woman was too fast. She hit the mat head first and collapsed in a heap laying completely limp as Melody covered her!

"ONE!"

Alaina stirred a bit and realized Melody was already pinning her. If Alaina was grading her own performance so far it would be fairly bad. She hammered into the smaller Navi and the woman shrugged off a good deal of her offense, able to easily turn the tables on the amazon. That was unacceptable.

"TWO!"

Her inability to kick out was just as bad. With a loud cry Alaina thrust her shoulder up to break the pin, using her upper body strength to shove Meldoy off of her. She cradled her head in her arms and rolled to her side, trying to recover from the brain jarring DDT.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:28 pm

Melody shocked herself as her count reached two. Maybe this DDT is more effective than she thought it was. She made a mental note to try and use it in her next match.

As Alaina rolled away from Melody, she would roll on her knees and ask the Amazon: "You alright there? Need a breather?", fully willing to allow the woman a break in case she overdid it with the DDT.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:43 pm

"I need to be tougher, I need to be better. No break." Alaina said in a bit of a daze. She slowly worked her way up to her feet wobbling but keeping her eyes on Melody. "I can't get better if you take it easy on me. I NEED to snap out of this slump."

Alaina, if given the chance, would lunge at Melody and ram a knee into her abdomen as hard as she could! From there she would take a step back before swinging a hard kick straight up into Melody's chest!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:56 pm

Completly relating to the Amazon (being in the slump of her own, and obviously needing to snap out of that herself), Melody got back to her feet and answered: "Alright. Let's continue"

Since Alaina was wobbling, Melody thought it would be simple to take an opprotunity to attack since she was still in a daze from her attack, stepping towards the Amazon after she got to her feet. Unexpectedly, however, Alaina rushed at her and landed a stiff knee to her abdomen! Coughing up from the attack, she barely reacted as Alaina sent a hard kick to her chest, causing the girl to drop on her rear as she recovered from the attack.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:54 pm

Alaina backed off and readied herself. She needed to work on handling a foe with momentum. She stood at the center of the ring aware that Melody would be on top of her in seconds. Alaina looked focused as she waited, and knew that underestimating Melody's speed previously had cost her dearly.

The amazon was not going to let that happen again, that was for sure.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next