Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Mizore was worried for a moment she would not have the chance to strike her opponent as both wrestlers seem to be equal in strength as the purple haired girl got lucky in the end. As after the Russian pulled her hands free from her opponent's grip the Dutch girl would move forward to try and attempt something only to move right into the incoming purple haired girl's elbow.

As Hilde moved her head to the left as a result of the impact as the AFW fans could see the imprint of Mizore's elbow on the other wrestler's face watched on as the Russian would follow up with a simple palm strike to her opponent's chest. If this caused her opponent to stumble backwards it would give the Russian the time she needed to leap into the air and hopefully knock Hilde off her feet with a dropkick.

Back to top Go down

Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent - Page 2 Empty Re: Mizore Shirayuk vs Hilde Aldenkamp. The debut of a new talent

Post by Deus Machina Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:20 pm

Hilde could feel the heat on her right cheek. She knew she was with a red mark on her face, because of the russian's strike. And she was really mad about it. "This purple haired hoer is going to pay for that", she thought, while angrily grabbing her by the waist.

The dutch girl then stopped grabbing Mizore after receiving a palm strike on her chest, feeling the hit on her left breast, while being pushed one step back by this movement. Without thinking twice, Hilde quickly grabbed Mizore's arm, that she used to push her backwards.

If she was able to grab her arm, Hilde would try to spin and throw the purple haired opponent on the ropes of the other side.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:20 pm

Miore thought she had gotten the upper hand for the moment as she was able to stop the Dutch girl from trying to grab her wist by lashing out with a simple palm strike to Hilde's chest. The palm strike did it job as Hilde released the Russian and took a step back as the purple haired wrestler would pull her arm back as she wanted to use repeated palm strikes to push her opponent towards the ropes.

Unfortunately for the Russian her plan would not work as before she got her arm back all the way she feels her opponent grasp the arm and quickly after that swings the purple haired wrestler towards to the ropes with an Irish whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:33 pm

Hilde does not show any kind of emotion while applying the movement, always keeping her serious expression, while throwing her opponent on the ropes. Mizore hit them and bounced naturally and Hilde quickly advanced towards her, running to embrace the opportunity.

The dutch wanted to apply a Superman Punch to the russian's face, so when she got close enough, Hilde would jump and strike her head, hopefully, knocking her out.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:45 am

As Mizore was throw towards the ropes the Russian had thought of a plan to use this to her advantage as she would rebound of them and use the added momentum to hopefully catch the Dutch girl off guard. As the purple haired girl got closer to her opponent she would leap into the air and try to knock Hilde down with a dropkick.

This unfortunately did not happen as the Dutch girl moved out of the way and leaped into the air to land a superman punch to the airborne Russian causing Mizore to land onto the canvas with a loud pop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:05 pm

When Mizore landed on the canvas, Hilde smiled for a second, seeing her opponent on the floor. However, she returned to her usual serious expression. Part of her wanted to taunt her to get up, so she could keep beating the purple haired opponent. However, her adversary proved herself to be tougher than she thought before. "Regardless of my personal desires, I will have to finish her...".

So, Hilde rushed towards the russian and got down to try to apply a basic pin to her, by holding her leg and raising it, hopefully finishing this match with this move.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:18 am

Mizore was on the floor groggy and dazed from taking the superman punch mid air and then falling towards the canvas as she barely feels the Dutch girl get on top as Hilde when for the cover. As the crowd screamed loudly for the purple haired girl to kick out she would just feel her leg being raised as the referee got down on his knees and raise his hand.

Before the Russian knew it the referee had slammed his hand onto the canvas and yelled out ''one'' before raising his hand for the second time. While barely able to focus Mizore would try with all her might to kick out before the referee could bring his hand down for the second time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Hilde released an evil smile, as she kept on the floor, almost laughing at her success, while the referee was doing the counting. Her victory was nearby. However, her joy was broken when Mizore was successfully able to kick out, breaking the counting before it reached "Two".
The dutch girl cursed it as she got up, having to abandon her previous position due to the kick out. She walked some steps back and waited for Mizore's next action. "If she was wise, she would stay down...", she said while only observing the russian getting up.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Mizore was relieved when she was able to kick out at two when she heard what the Dutch girl was saying while looking down at the Russian. That comment seem to have giving the purple haired girl strength as she did not know if what she was going to do was wise but she be damned if she just stayed down and did not try to get back to her feet.

Rolling onto her belly before making it back to her hands and knees as she slowly rises back to her feet while staring down at her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus Machina Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:53 pm

- Well, what you lack in wisdom, you have in bravery. I give you that... - Said Hilde, recognizing the determination on her opponent. "Anyway", she thought, "She is going down...".

Hilde then charged against her opponent, with determination and concentration on her emerald eyes, and tried to grab her, trying to reach her legs with one arm, while reaching around her back with the other arm, with the intention of then trying to lift her and slam Mizore, using all her strenght, against the mat.
Deus Machina
Deus Machina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next