by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Debut: Kindy Stardust vs Lyra Heart

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kawaii Debut: Kindy Stardust vs Lyra Heart Empty Kawaii Debut: Kindy Stardust vs Lyra Heart

Post by PrincessBlair Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:10 am

Standard Match
Victory by Pinfall, Submission, or Countout
Kindy Stardust vs. Lyra Heart

"Time to become..." Hoshino looks at herself in mirror and puts on her pink jacket, the last piece in her costume to transform into... "The Intergalactic Heroine, Kindy Stardust! Pew pow wow!" She does a few poses at herself in the mirror while making her own sound effects. Hoshino is super excited to be at AFW and ready to show the world her awesome character. Now that she's ready, she heads to the stage waiting to be announced.

"Now, making her AFW debut," the announcer spoke, "from somewhere beyond this galaxy! Kindy Stardust!" Kindy comes running out on stage as her music plays. She smiles big and waves to the audience as she makes her way to the ring. She climbs into the ring and waits for her opponent.

Kindy Stardust:

PrincessBlair

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Debut: Kindy Stardust vs Lyra Heart Empty Re: Kawaii Debut: Kindy Stardust vs Lyra Heart

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Lyra had just chanced into her wrestling outfit which consists of light green shorts , pink and white gloves and a pink sweater which has two balls on either side of the hoodie. After that she would walk to the backstage area as she waited for her cue as the Denmark native was relieved she would be facing an fellow rookie as both wrestlers would be debuting at the same time.

Just before it was time for her to walk on stage one of the crew members gave her a small headset as she planned on singing the lyrics to her entrance theme live. Hearing the beat start to play Lyra would walk onto the stage as the crowd would hear her sing turn it up as the beat was being played from a recording.

While walking down to the ring as she sings her entrance theme she would hear the voice of the Ring announcer through her song as he said ''Now entering from Copenhagen,Denmark weighing in at 110ibs. It Lyra Heart''. As she was done with the vocal parts of the song Lyra would climb the steel steps and get inside the ring as she walked towards Kindy and extended her hand as she whispered ''hi i'm Lyra and got to say I love your outfit Kindy was it?

Lyra Heart:

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Debut: Kindy Stardust vs Lyra Heart Empty Re: Kawaii Debut: Kindy Stardust vs Lyra Heart

Post by PrincessBlair Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:01 pm

"Wow! You can sing?!" Was Kindy's first reaction to her opponent upon seeing her enter. She takes Lyra's hand that's been extended  to her and shakes. "Yeah. I'm Kindy, Kindy Stardust. Space adventurer." Kindy says in a loud whisper. "Thank you. I like you're hoodie, Lyra, it's cute. Let's have a fun match." After that Kindy takes her place ready for the bell to ring and the match to start.

PrincessBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:07 am

Lyra would try not to giggle as she replied back ''well you did just hear me sing so the answer is obviously yes and wow never meet an space adventurer before Kindy'' while shaking the blonds hand. Taking a step back she would just blush as she pulls the hoodie down and gets into a fighting stance as the Danish girl would wait for the bell before stepping towards Kindy while raising her hand as she hoped to start things off with a test of strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessBlair Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:07 pm

The bell rings and Kindy meets Lyra and raises her hands to the other girl's hands for the test of strength. Kindy knew she wasn't very strong, but her opponent didn't look that strong either. "I'm not use to doing battle with my hands but I'll try my best." Kindy states before her hands meets Lyra's. Kindy in Hoshino's manga rarely does physically fighting and uses a lot of weapons and gadgets. Also it's kinda weird for a "space heroine", that she claims to be, to be as weak as Hoshino actually is. By saying she doesn't fight much, Hoshino is hoping to save face with Lyra in the case she gets utterly destroyed. Kindy pushes on the danish girl's hands with all her strength.

PrincessBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:05 am

Lyra would just smile as she replied back ''same for me to be honest Kindy but then again it something we got to get used to if we wanna make it in the AFW'' just as she grasped the space heroine's hands with her own. Not knowing how strong the other woman was the Danish girl would push forward with all of her strength at the same time Kindy did and end up in a stand off as it appeared both wrestlers were equal in strength.

Seeing that it was unlikely for either one of them to win the test of strength the Danish girl would try to place her feet behind her opponent and trip her over it to gain control of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessBlair Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Both girls seem to be equal in strength, which came as a relief to Kindy. That means she could actually win. Before the intergalactic traveler could do anything, however, Lyra put her foot behind Kindy and trips her. Kindy falls on to her booty. "Ow. Hey. You tripped me. You're going to pay for that." Kindy picks herself up and immediately follows by punching at her opponent's chest. If she hits, Kindy says "POW!" as if she's making her own comic book sound effects.

PrincessBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Lyra was thrilled when she won the test of strength even if she cheated a little as she would just smile as she heard Kindy telling her that she was going to pay for that. ''I think that will be difficult from your current position''replied the Danish girl in a teasing tone but would stumble back as she got hit in the chest and would glare as she heard the other wrestler make comic book sound effects.

''You wanna make sound effect how is this for a sound effect''said the singer as she would then thrust her palm against her opponent's chest while yelling out ''PATS''.

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessBlair Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:24 am

Kindy gets pushed by her opponent's palm and takes a few steps back. The space traveller smiles at the fact that Lyra made sound effects too. It makes Hoshino feel less cheesy that Lyra did it too, even if her opponent might just be making fun of her. "It makes my attacks feel stronger!" Kindy explains before attacking again. This time she swings her arm aiming for the danish girl's cheek. "Woosh!"

PrincessBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Lyra would just smirk as she hoped she did not seem to silly when she copied the space traveler when she added a sound effect to her palm strike. From the way that her opponent was reacting it seemed that the Danish girl had nothing to worry about as she tried not to giggle when Kindy mentioned the sound effects made her attacks stronger and as she got hit by a swing of the other wrestler's arms the singer did not take the blond's theory seriously but found it charming in some way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next