Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Berial, Harrier, kerflubble, Liesmith, Link-mon, Old_Man_Tai, Teenwrestler, TiefBlau

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for a Match: Nanami Tomonari

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm looking for another match, this time for my new character, Nanami Tomonari. If you guys are interested, you can PM me or contact me on Trillian. My name there is radiantkarna332.

If you guys want to see my new character, just click the link below.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17089-nanami-tomonari-izanami

Comments: 0

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mentor: Looking for a Helping Hand

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Sylvie

Hey AFW,

My girl Suki Mizushima is about to finish her first match. Suki's learning that she's not the strongest girl at the AFW--not by a long shot. In fact, she's below-average, and if her sister Kaida watches these matches at all, she will see Suki destroyed, in humiliating fashion...repeatedly.  

Pobre chica! Frankly, Suki is headed into dark, lonely spaces I'm not quite ready for her descend into yet, so I'm looking for a mentor who can catch Miss Mizushima before she falls too far. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Slick Clash: Vairea Maru vs Belinda Northman in an oily bash!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Slick Clash: Vairea Maru vs Belinda Northman in an oily bash!

Post by JimmyRussler on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:37 am

Vairea was in dire straits. She was thrashing her arms about, trying to break free from the grasp of Belinda, before she saw a pair of pale, Swedish breasts descending upon her face. Not that that stopped her, of course. Her struggles doubled as her air supply was cut off.

"Mmmph! RMrrrgh!" she yelled, kicking and pushing at Belinda, trying to tear her wrists free and grab hold of the blonde's sizable (but not larger, certainly not!) pair, to push up and throw to the side her adversary. If that didn't work, she was, as the Swedes say, borked.
JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:27 pm

Belinda had Vairea right where she wanted her for now, beneath her, struggling to get free as the busty Swede pressed her slik and oily breasts down upon that oily face of Vairea. She had her pinned down and had a tight grip on those wrists....but tight grip didn't mean a whole lot when it came to an oil wrestling match. 

The raven haired cutie's hands slipped free from Belinda and then those hands went and each took a hold of Belinda's tits, squeezing them as she was raised up off of Vairea's face and then tossed to the side. " Ufft..." Belinda grunted out in annoyance as she would try and move up to her hands and knees and look on at Vairea. " Hah...well that didn't go as planned." 

For more info check here:
The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Vairea could breathe once more. That was nice. Now that she wasn't beneath Belinda, she could go on the offensive. "You're right, it didn't! No way I'm letting you get away with that, Belinda." Vairea said, squaring up her experienced foe on her hands and knees. It was an honor to face a seasoned wrestler like Belinda... but a greater honor would be beating her!

After circling the Swede for a little bit, Vairea thought she saw an opportunity. She dove forward, tackling Belinda to the ground, and then tried to roll the other woman into a matchbook pin... but she failed. Even though she managed to hold both of her legs up, they slipped out of her hands— damned oil!— and caused her to slip forwards, directly onto her face. That was humiliating!
JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Belinda and Vairea were both quick to get up to their knees, staring at each other as they soon started to circle one another. " Oh? Well hit me with your best shot then Vai!" Belinda let out as she would gesture for Vairea to come at her. 

Soon enough she was about to dive forward, however Vairea was a fair bit faster then here this time, as she tackled her down onto her back in the oil. " Uft.." Belinda grunted out as soon her legs were grabbed and Vairea moved up and placed her in a matchbook pin....

Or so it would have been if Vairea hadn't slipped off of her and fall onto the mat. The Swede blushed a little, shaking her head as she quickly tried to move up to her knees, trying to drop down on top of Vairea's back, breast first onto that tan-skinned back. Arms quickly trying to slip in around Vairea's neck and head and attempting to lock in a sleeper hold on Vairea. Laying on top of the slightly shorter and smaller girl. " Looks like I'm getting away with it Vairea~" 

The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Stupid oil. If she hadn't slipped and fallen, she might have had Belinda locked in a pin that could get her an easy, early victory. But noo, stupid Vairea had to slip and fall on her face... it wasn't one of her proudest moments. And now Belinda was capitalizing. Great! Great.

The Tahitian failed to get up before Belinda came crashing down on top of her, making the short islander yelp in pain "Gaaow!" she cried, before things got worse. The Swedish blonde grabbed her neck, and pulled her up into a choking sleeper hold! It seemed that taking her breath away was her opponent's favorite thing to do. "Ack! K-kcch..." she struggled, trying to send elbows into the side of her attacker before she was forced to tap out, or even knocked out!

What would even happen if she was knocked out? Would Belinda have to wait for Vairea to wake up, and then try to force a pin or submission from her? Would her foe be disqualified? Ah, why was she distracting herself?! She was in the middle of a wrestling match!
JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:32 pm

Belinda had now managed to lock the Island girl into a tight sleeper hold and started to work towards weakening and maybe even making Vairea pass out underneath her. The Swede's generous rack pressing down against the tan-skinned woman's lovely back. " Akh!" Belinda gasped out though, as Vairea's elbow fired back into her side, then came another and another.

Before long those elbows became too much for Belinda as her sleeper hold started to weaken and she was forced to release Vairea and roll off of the woman. Trying to back off a bit and get up onto her knees, panting out as she moved her hand over to rub her hurting side. " Won't be that easy huh?...well I'll just have to bring a lot more against you then."

The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top