Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Josey Wales vs. Odessa Brock

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Josey Wales vs. Odessa Brock - Page 7 Empty Re: Josey Wales vs. Odessa Brock

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:56 am

Josey's red eyes did not go anywhere other than her opponent's forms. She was eager to see the destruction she had wrought, like the Angel of Death passing over Sennacherib. But there was no rider distorted and pale. There were no lances unlifted and trumpets unblown. There was just Odessa, standing there, smiling. Smiling. Josey felt infuriated that after everything that she had just been through, the dark-skinned beauty had the temerity to sit there and just smile at her.

The muscles in her legs tightened. An overwhelming destructive force effervesced in the cowgirl, brought to a rollicking boil from the black rage in her heart. Her entire body was demanding release, and the terrible bloodlust she possessed manifested itself in the narrowing of her eyes. There was no smile on her face, there was no joy in her heart.

And with the terrible things in her heart, the Outlaw rolled forward at full tilt. She charged at Odessa, with her blonde hair flowing behind her and her legs pumping like the engine of a tank. At the last second, Josey brought all of her large frame to a halt, at least as much as she could, and sent a kick forward.

If the ref were to ask, she would say that she was going for Odessa's thigh. It was clear to everyone though, that Josey was going right between the legs, as hard as she possibly could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:28 am

That smile took effort to put on her face, of course, after taking that much damage, after being weakened that much. But whatever trouble Odessa went through to plaster it across her features was worth it to see Josey nearly blowing steam out of her ears when she caught sight of that confident, challenging grin.

Odessa knew that Josey was going to come at her after that. Just as she had hoped, just as she was prepared for. By going on the defensive, she bought herself extra recovery time, and allowed herself the luxury of reacting to Josey, getting an opportunity to counter, to escape...or to take advantage of a fury-born mistake.

Josey shot forward. Odessa would push off a step from where she had leaned against the ropes, giving herself some room to move. The cowgirl seemed to have nothing but hate in her eyes as she thundered across the ring. Odessa brought her arms forward, and bent her knees. Josey, then, skidded to a halt, not simply trying to slam into Odessa. Odessa's eyes darted downward. That leg began to come up, passing in between her own...

...Odessa was in grave danger right now, but she could only hope her reaction time was fast enough. She would swing both arms down, trying to defend her sensitive regions, trying to grab Josey's leg and hold it, stopping it, trapping it. And then, if she had managed to do that, Odessa would try to squeeze her own thighs shut around it, clamping down on it to hold it tight, before falling over to the side, yanking Josey's leg along with her to try to start in with a rough leg lock on the blonde!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:40 am

Josey had her eyes open the whole time. She did not like surprises, and she had grown so accustomed to impact that she did not blink when it happened. With a look of pure rage on her face, she aimed the kick towards Odessa's sex, only to see that the dark-skinned beauty could move quickly too. Even as she saw Odessa go on the move to try and mitigate the full power of her kick, she could do precious little to stop Odessa.

And then the kick came to its full fruition - nothing. Odessa had stopped it, right in its tracks, which served to the fighting skill and raw power that the British beauty. Josey hung in the air for a second, uncertain of what was going on for a second before Odessa eliminated all doubt in one quick move. The Outlaw had no choice but to fall to the side alongside her opponent, but she was no better off for the fact that she was now on the mat.

Her leg was being squeezed tightly now, and she writhed with pain. Now that the boot was on the other foot, Josey did not like submission holds, not at all. She considered just trying to yank her leg out, but given how hard Odessa had clamped onto her and how much pain that would cause her, Josey thought it prudent to try and just ride this one out. She told herself that she had faced more painful holds, but the longer Josey was in there, the more she doubted that thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:38 am

This was good. Finally, after quite a rough patch there, Odessa was back on top, holding the advantage, wearing Josey down again so that she could be saddled and riden like the bitch she had proven herself to be! Odessa's legs were clamped tightly around Josey's, squeezing it for all they were worth, the scissor-type hold hopefully pressing a few wrong buttons in her foe's limb and causing her no small amount of discomfort. Odessa's arms were in play, too, holding onto Josey's ankle, keeping that leg locked in position, keeping it from slipping out of her clutches. She needed this. Needed this badly right now!

She needed, of course, to transition into something more devastating than just clinging to that limb for dear life. Moving quickly, Odessa would try to roll over, aiming to put herself and Josey on their bellies. And then, she would try to make her move. Briefly parting her legs from their locked position around the blonde's, Odessa would then try to stomp one foot down hard into the back, inner part of Josey's thigh, the softest part of the limb. Digging it in, Odessa's other leg tried to get underneath her, pushing her upward, twisting that leg upward in the process—and hopefully putting more weight into that foot pressing down into Josey's smooth thigh!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:01 am

Josey was in a tight spot. She recognized that, just as she recognized that there was very little she could do about her predicament. Odessa was in the dominant position, and was putting her in a ton of pain. The dark-skinned beauty got Josey on her belly with no trouble at all, and now the Outlaw was in quite the pickle. Odessa was moving quickly, and now Josey felt a ton of pain. Her leg was being twisted horribly. The cowgirl gritted her teeth, and tried to ride out this particular pain.

She found the going very difficult. Odessa was quite strong, and the move was incredibly painful. Josey balled her fist and pounded the mat, once, twice, three times. Her blonde hair flowed left and right as she turned her head rapidly. Josey was in a ton of pain, and she was letting that be known.

The Outlaw began thrashing. She was causing a little bit of pain to herself, but if she did not get out of this hold, her pain would become too much for her. And she was not the type to get ridden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:29 pm

Odessa used her legs to just increase the pain further and further on Josey's leg, aiming to effectively immobilize the blonde, making her that much easier to finish off in what had become an exhausting, excruciating battle. It wasn't fun, fighting an opponent who was as dour and unrepentantly dirty as Josey was, and she just wanted to make the girl scream her surrender and then saddle her and ride the bitch and just put an end to it. She had let Josey take advantage of her too many times, had allowed this match to go on longer than it had to...

It was time to bring down the hammer on Josey. Beat the cowgirl into the dirt and leave her there.

She was in a good position, but as exhausted as she was, as much as she ached from Josey's last effort against her, when the blonde started thrashing about wildly, desperately trying to force her way out of the hold Odessa had on her legs, the Brit was having trouble keeping her hold. The foot on Josey's back slipped, giving her a reprieve, but Odessa would desperately try to reestablish the hold, lashing out with a kick at Josey's flank as she squirmed, trying to leave a bruise there before sliding that foot back down to the small of the woman's back...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Josey was thrashing about. Like a wild mustang on the great plain, her thrashing was wild and without any clear goal. There was no method to her movements. This was not the concerted movements of a trained fighter who had long honed their ability to cause and mitigate damage. No, it was the untrained and uncoordinated action of a wild animal that desperately wanted to get out of the corner it was trapped in. The moves did not depend on the creature's intelligence, far from it. It depended on its strength.

And Josey was nothing if not strong. Her wild and blind thrashing was effective, for the time being. She felt Odessa's powerful foot ease off of her back, and Josey used her opportunity to try and slither away. It was only a slight break, but Josey was going to take any little glimmer of light that she got.

Unfortunately, her light at the end of the tunnel went back to darkness once more. The foot came back, and erased Josey's chances of getting out of the hold that easily. The cowgirl grimaced. Odessa's harsh kick made her flinch, and made it all the more simple to get Josey back in the hold.

It quickly occurred to her that the Outlaw could not get out of this on sheer strength and pluck alone. But the only issue was, she did not know exactly what to do. Her red eyes scanned for an answer, only to come up with nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:44 am

Josey tried to escape, but Odessa was having none of that. She slammed her foot into the blonde's flank, making her flinch, and reestablishing her authority in just about the most impressive way she could manage. Odessa was getting close to the point where she could try for victory. She could tell Josey was really slowing down, could tell that the woman's limbs were weakening, her will, though still strong, no longer able to take control of her body and just drive her forward, ever forward...

Josey was not escaping. She might have been trying, and her body might have been completely failing—that was a pie-in-the-sky fantasy on Odessa's part, but wouldn't it have turned out to be quite nice? More likely, Josey just did not know what to do. And, honestly, Odessa was not sure if she could make any sort of move to adjust her position, lest Josey take advantage of a momentary opening and ruin Odessa's chances of winning. So the ebony beauty would keep her legs where they were, tightened around Josey's, one sole digging into her back, keeping her there, wearing her down, while with her hands she would reach out to grab Josey's head, pulling on it slightly, trying to bend her spine a bit more...and then slam her face down into the canvas again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:34 am

Josey moved, subtly, slowly. She had never learned many techniques, because she had not had to up until this point. Odessa was showing her that she really ought to have picked up a book or hired a trainer at some point. That foot was still firmly on her back, and Josey still had no way out, when her situation was made considerably worse. The dark-skinned beauty picked up her head, and slammed it into the ground. The force of the blow made her eyes water, and nearly made her scream out in pain. She felt the reverberation of the shock throughout her body, both from the pain and from the way the mat moved.

The Outlaw had to get out of there. And she had to get out of there right then. Josey did her best to turn around. Pain be damned. She had massive arm strength, massive core strength, and a burning desire to ride this woman and end this match. First, she would have to rid herself of Odessa. It would be a titanic task, but Josey felt that she was up to it.

The crowd were not cheering her on. She doubted that people watching on their tv sets at home were cheering her on, either. That was fine. Josey was going to cause a bunch of pain to herself, but in the meantime, she was going to move heaven and earth to try and get away from Odessa's grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:04 am

This match was getting long, and it was getting exhausting, and at this point Odessa did not intend to do anything fancy. She intended to simply drain Josey of whatever fight she had left, in this exact same hold, if possible, and finish this. She just wanted to ride the blonde bitch and be done with this fight. Damn Josey for turning something which could have been fun into something so ugly. It took quite a stubborn cunt to make Odessa start thinking of a fight like this.

Of course, the ultimate cure for dissatisfaction in a fight would be victory. Riding Josey would doubtlessly feel like vindication after being put through this kind of long, hard slog. Odessa gritted her teeth as she slammed Josey's face into the canvas as hard as she could. That put a little smirk on her face, at least.

But Josey started turning around, even as that put more pressure on her core, and on her legs. Odessa would keep her legs coiled around Josey's as best she could, and would dig her heel harder into the woman's flank, trying to make her pay for trying to escape. But it seemed Josey was intent on escaping, and Odessa would not be able to stop her if she was able to fight through the pain like this...crap.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next