Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Harrier, Kamoi, KillerV, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Second Gen wrestler seeking her debut match.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:43 pm by Homi Sakata

Hey hey everyone.

As the title said Homi is looking for a opponent for her debut match.

What I am looking for is a standard match up (one fall or submission) PM me to go over details and what not.

Comments: 0

Looking for some new matches

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:20 pm by Cirno

Mainly involving Karina.

Cunning Fox looking for prey.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:09 am by Lotuswarrior

I'm looking to bring focus to my Unwanted Ops members with some stories and backstage events. I want to start with Samantha Fox and like her partners, they are all Heels. So maybe Samantha can just interfere with someone's match and continuously tease/mess with them at random times until her victim calls her out.

Samantha likes to toy/trick her opponents for her own enjoyment, before finishing people off. She is also a secret daredevil and loves to take big gambles with high risk moves. If you …

[ Full reading ]

[FWC] Cassandra vs Amy. Handcuff POW!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [FWC] Cassandra vs Amy. Handcuff POW!

Post by Mystery Dragon on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Up on her feet but still pretty hurt from the brutal kick to her head. Though her mind was focused on payback and once she saw Cassandra wasn't in the ring she looked around for her opponent. Hearing her before she saw her she turned around to see her coming at her, likely looking to take her down and start to go for the finish.

Acting mostly on her instincts she brought her head up and attempted to drive her elbow into the charging Brit to put her to a screeching halt and stop the attack. "Nice try. But I told you I'm not losing this match." She said as she took a second to step back and tried to rush in and drop her with a lariat.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Cassandra grunted out loudly as the lioness struck her face with an elbow strike. The blow landed with enough force to stun the brit, which was bad news considering Amy came right back with a wicked lariat that put her in a world of hurt.

"ACK! ...ugh you...bitch..." she would grunt out once again as she fell down on her back, Cassandra would simply groan as the blond stood above her in a switch of positions. Now Amy had control, and the queen wasn't so certain that she had this match in the bag...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Slamming her arm into Cassandra's face and sending her down to the floor put a huge smile on Amy's face. There was no way she was going to be the victim of Cassandra, no that was the little punks fate. Looking down at the girl cursing her out while on her back Amy simply shrugged and came down to her knees, driving a punch into Cassandra's belly.

"Bitches don't stand there and get there asses kicked? Then consider me the biggest one out there." She said pulling away and going to her legs to try and lock Cassandra in a cloverleaf submission hold. One that would really help wear down the girls defenses and make her easy pickings for a finish she wanted.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Cassandra would grunt loudly as Amy drove a punch right into her midsection, which caused her to bring her arms around her belly to nurse the pain. The lioness wasn't done there though as she started to grab her legs before rolling the brit onto her belly in order to lock in in a cloverleaf hold!

"Gaaaaah!!! Let go! Aaacckk!" Cassandra would cry out as she squirmed about while the blond tortured her legs. The brit would pound her fist on the mat as she considered tapping for a brief moment due to the intense pain. But not even that would save her as she quickly realized this was a handcuff match, meaning she was pretty much at Amy's mercy until she let go, or if Cassandra managed to crawl to the ropes.

So using her elbows the brit would attempt to crawl her way over to the ropes and grab onto the bottom one. It was far from easy, but this was the only thing Cassandra could do at the moment. And she'd be damned if she didn't give it her all to do this.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:55 pm

Amy wanted to keep Cassandra on the floor, bending her back and legs with the submission hold as Cassandra tried to push herself up and start to move towards the ropes, knowing that it was her only way out without a way to tap out thanks to the stipulation. Amy kept to her strengths and held on, trying to increase the pressure of the hold.

"No can do, I'm still looking to break you in half and put those handcuff your hands." She said pushing harder on the hold while she kept her away from the ropes. Submission wouldn't win the match but it would leave Cassandra in a poor state and easy pickings finish.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top