Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bunny Kotone vs. Julia Hiroshi - Knockout match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bunny Kotone vs. Julia Hiroshi - Knockout match - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunny Kotone vs. Julia Hiroshi - Knockout match

Post by noob Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:43 am

Julia managed to muster up the strength to shove the larger wrestler off of her. She rolled over and made her way to her feet. "Yeah thanks...I know." The gymnast responded, trying to get back to seeming confident and not in pain. She made sure to keep her eyes on Kotone as she rose, not wanting to be on the receiving end of another surprise low blow or some other trick.

If her opponent wasn't going to make a move, Julia quickly would. The blue haired wrestler would swiftly approach the bunny and throw a kick aimed at her side in hopes of staggering her foe. Although she was smaller, she still figured she could hit with enough force to hurt.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Bunny Kotone vs. Julia Hiroshi - Knockout match - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunny Kotone vs. Julia Hiroshi - Knockout match

Post by Un3xpected Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Kotone would wait for her opponent to make the next move as she stood still at het place but unfortunatly could not react fast enough as her opponent kicked her right in the side of her stomach. "Eeuwwhh!" Kotone yelled out.

If her opponent would go for another kick Kotone would try to grab her leg even if it could hurt a bit to grab the leg and pulled/pushed her opppnent down to the ground to be on the better side of the match.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:59 am

Julia grinned as she felt her kick connect and she saw the pained expression on her larger opponent's face. "Hah, got you!" She yelled out before following up with a second kick. She didn't want to give Kotone any time to rest. She knew she'd really have to try to beat down the larger wrestler anyway if she had any hope of winning.

As her second kick connected, the blue haired wrestler quickly realized that something was wrong. She stood there with her leg held up. "Ummm...let go?" She tried to ask nicely. She was surprisingly well balanced but that was to be expected from a gymnast. That wouldn't last long though as Kotone soon jostled her about. "Haaah!" Julia loudly yelped before losing her balance and falling back to the mat.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:17 pm

Kotone's plan to grab her opponents leg was succesful as she moved the leg and make her opponent fall down to the mat.

" Gotcha! " Kotone said in a laughing zone as she went to her opponent and put one leg on the stomach pressed it down hard as she would stand on the stomach and put the other leg onto Julia's face. " You are such a nice surfboard!" Kotone would taunt out as she would wigglw her feet on the face making her suffer.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:09 am

Julia looked up only to see Kotone driving her foot against her stomach. "Ugh!!!" she cried out as she felt the air leaving her lungs. To make matters worse, the gymnast soon felt a foot right on her face. The taunting only embarrassed Julia further. "Nnnng...get off!" Julia groaned. Her protest was quieted when her opponent decided to grind her foot into the bluenette's face. "Owww stop it" Julia whined and tried to turn her face to the side.

Julia would try to reach up and grab her opponent's foot before trying to push it up a bit and twist Kotone's ankle hard. She wasn't about to let Kotone literally walk all over her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 pm

Kotone standing on her opponents body and face was happy to dominate her right now. She laughed and wiggled her feet on the face as soon as she felt something grabing her feet and pushing it upwords, twisting it and making her lose her balance and fall right next to Julia.
"OUCHH!" Kotone said as she fell right on her butt. "You little bitch!" she said in an angry tone as she laid on the ground rubbing her butt with her hands making the pain less somehow.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:04 pm

"Me? YOU'RE the bitch!" Julia responded. Her opponent had quite the nerve to walk all over her and then get upset when she was thrown off. The gymnast would try to get right back to work however. Seeing her opponent on the ground next to her, Julia would try to roll over and get right on top of her. As soon as she lay on top of Kotone it was stretch time. The blue haired gymnast would wrap her legs around her foe's and stretch the other girl out in a grapevine. "Let's see how well you can deal with some pain and how far I can get you to stretch." Julia teased as she tried to pry Kotone's legs as far apart as they would go.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Kotone rubbing her butt just wasn't prepared to see the girl countering immediately. She just wasnt ready to fight back as she just felt a girl jumping on top of her and going for a grapevine. While the girl was preparing to stretch Kotone, the bunny just layed there not knowing how to defense.

Suddenly out of nowhere she felt a big pain in her croatch as she got split up and stretched really hard. It was so hard that Kotone thought for a moment to tap out. But she remebered just then it was a knock out match and waited to see her opponent trying to make her ko.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:07 am

Julia smiled as she had her larger opponent trapped under her. "Maybe I'll see if I can make you pass out from the pain." Julia teased as she stretched Kotone's legs further. She was just joking though, knowing that that wasn't her easiest chance for a win. She wanted to wear her foe down a little first before going in for the kill. After a few seconds of stretching, Julia would push up slightly and try to flip her opponent onto her side. If she was able to get Kotone on her side and get behind her, the gymnast would try to wrap her arms around the bunny and get her in a sleeper hold.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2