Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Picking up a friend (for Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Picking up a friend (for Ragdoll) - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking up a friend (for Ragdoll)

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:03 am

Outside of that thing, Navi did think that Abigail fought fairly impressively, especially with her switching fighting styles on the fly. And she fought Navi at full power, unlike her first opponent in the company.

"Yeah, spur of the moment. Sorry...", she would say to Manager's assessment of Abi's ear. She would notice Abi reddening as the guy checked her ear.

"Hmm... Interesting", Navi would smirk...

DING!

"Huh?", Navi heard a ding from a mobile phone, an indication that it got a message. On the chance it was her phone she left Abi with her manager and approached her locker. Unlocking it and grabbing her phone, she noticed that Melody left about 15 messages to her, earliest being "I am going to the arena" about 30 minutes ago.

"How...long was I exactly out for?", she asked the duo

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Picking up a friend (for Ragdoll) - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking up a friend (for Ragdoll)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:15 pm

As Manager finished examining Abigail's ear, backing off the completely red face girl who seemed to have steam emitting from her head out of sheer embarrassment, Manager would look at Navi when she asked her question while Abigail would stare up at the ceiling, completely flustered and dazed.

"You've been out for about half an hour. Why ask? Need to be some where?" Manager asked.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:52 am

"Aaaaaaand we live 30 minutes away from the arena. So, in theory, she should be here right about..."

=======================================

Melody has been watching the match on her TV, disturbed at some of the stuff that transpired in the match, especially with Abigail going into "Mind games" teritory with Navi. The moment Navi was knocked out and the moment she saw Abigail dragging Navi somewhere, she immidiately sat in their rental car, periodically sending panicked messages to her friend. She didn't recieve an answer for any of them.

She left her jacket at the entrance to the arena, leaving her in a t-shirt and jeans, and asked the crewworkers about the match that transpired. Being helpful, they pointed her towards the locker room. However, thinking she can never be too sure of what Abigail could be doing to Navi, she grabbed a chair as she approached the entrance to the locker room, hearing several voices, but not making out what they were saying.

She would jump into it, and scream: "Alright, which one of you do I take out first?!"

=======================================

"...now"

"Hi, Green!...um...", Navi's face to her friend jumping in with a chair in the locker room had a mix of laughter and shock mixed into one, as she didn't now what to make of her usually calm (despite her temper) friend standing close to the 3 people in the room with a chair.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:44 pm

As Manager finished taking a look at Abigail's ear and answering Navi's question, the door to the locker room would suddenly burst open and a girl with green hair entered, equipped with a chair. Manager and Abigail recognized her as Melody Serperior. When she had entered in the locker room and yelled out her threat, Manager reflexes kicked in on instinct. He would suddenly be at the bench with Abigail to in front of Melody, plucked the chair out of her hands and ran back, putting the chair down in the span of a second using his Don't Blink ability.

"Ya know Miss Serperior, a chair is not exactly the best choice of weapon when rushing someone," Manager said as he placed the chair on the floor, "And what exactly do you mean by beat up?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Coming into the room, Melody saw Navi (beat up from the match, but relatively unscathed, and a man sitting behind a girl. WIthin a blink of an eye, said man managed to get behind her back and get the chair out of her hands, Melody not even managing to pull the chair back in surprise. By the time she turned her head there and back, the man already sat back near the white-haired girl, with her chair being at their feet:

"Wha...what just...?"

"Just roll with it, Mels"

Melody opened her mouth to say something, glancing at the man and at the white-haired girl. She realised that her fears were for nothing, but she was confused over what happened in the span of that second.

"No, no sorry, I won't roll with it, what just happened?"

"Seriously, just roll with it, this dude's weird", Navi said, despite being just as surprised at Manager's speed.

"...o....ok....Are you alright?"

"Been better, bruises all over, losing via KO sucks, but other than that, I'm ok."

"That's good...so...who...is that?", she would ask Manager. Navi sat silently on the bench as she waited for Manager to answer her friend's question (thinking he is better to answer that himself).

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Snickering, Manager crossed his legs over one another and tipped his fedora at Melody. "Name's Manager, Abigail's manager," Manager introduced himself, "Pleasure to finally meet you in person Miss Serperior. This here's Abigail."

At the mention of her name, Abigail snapped back to reality and stood up, bowing in respect. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Serperior." Abigail would then look at Melody and started to unconsciously study the green-haired woman, Melody's old matches playing through her head and every nitty-bitty information Abigail had on her went through her mind. Guess she was still had her wrestling mindset on, and Manager noticed this before pulling Abigail back down to snap her back to her senses.

"Abigail, you're not in a match. No need for the Strategist to come out," Manager said as Abigail snapped out of her daze and realized she was staring at Melody.

"Oh...sorry about that," Abigail apologized shyly, looking down at her feet. Manager chuckled which made her head turn a bit redder, his laugh catching her off guard.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 am

"Um...the pleasure is all mine", Melody said, doing a little bow towards both, but after a few moments:

"Wait, how do you know my name exactly...? Also, Manager as a name...?"

"Just roll with it, he and his friends are kind of... weird"

At the same time, she noticed Abigail looking at her, as if scanning her with her eyes, before Manager snapped her out of it

"My point exactly"

Melody still eyed the locker room with confusion, but after a few moments, she decided to take her friend's advice:

"So...guessing since I am here....and since you are not in trouble, should we go home?"

"Give me a second to take a shower, and I'll meet you at the car"

"Alright...umm, good bye you 2...", she said towards Manager and Abigail, before turning to leave, but still within the earshot if Manager or Abi wanted anything from her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:16 am

As Navi went to go take a shower and Melody began to leave, Manager noticed Abigail hesitant on something and nudged her side. Abigail would jump slightly before looking down at her manager and he said, "If you have something to say to them, you should say it." Manager would look up at her with a coy smile and she blushed. Nodding her head, she would get up and call out to Melody.

"Um, Miss Melody! I-I-I really thought you're matches were amazing," Abigail said timidly, almost too quiet for anyone to hear.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:02 am

Soon after Melody and Navi turned to leave to do their respective tasks, Melody would hear something that hit home from the heart.

Nowadays, she did get messages from the internet from her fans, telling her that they like how she wrestles (despite losing more than a few matches), but nothing compared with actually hearing the words Abigail said to her then and there, especially being in a slump that she was in.

Melody stood shocked for a moment, before turning around, and saying to the white-haired girl with a smile:
"Th-thank you! It really, truly means a lot", before turning around, and wiping a tear from her eye.

"I just got something in my eye...yeah, that's it", Melody lied to herself in her head, before walking away.

Navi heard the entire conversation from the showers, and popped her head in the way to say to Abigail:

"Thanks. She needed that.", before popping back, and hoping to, finally, take a shower after the match she's had.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:59 am

Abigail blushed as she said that, that took a lot of her courage to do that. And seeing Miss Melody's face thanking her made her happy. She always admired strong wrestlers, how they boiled with confidence and determination. She was getting red until Manager pat her on her back. She let out a small squeal before looking down at Manager who was smiling at her.

"Why don't you head out first, I got something quick to give to Miss Melody and Miss Navi," Manager said. Abigail nodded and quickly slipped past Melody before whispering something to her.

"P-P-Please tell Miss Navi that we had a great match," Abigail said before she slipped away. Manager would sigh as he took out several things behind him. A bouquet of roses, trimmed and blossomed during precisely in the spring and a heart shape box filled with Willy Wonka Nerds and Sour Patch Kids, and a bouquet of chrysanthemum with a heart shape box filled with chocolate raisins and nuts.

Manager would walk up to Melody and bowed slightly before extending the gifts out to her. "A present from a manager to a wrestler," Manager said in a rather surprisingly gentlemen voice, "I understand the pain you must've been through after Avalanche but you made a nice recover with your win over the previous Entropy Title Holder. Be proud of yourself. As for Miss Florges, she is quite the interesting woman. But I can tell she's a great friend, you're lucky to have someone like her. Give her my regards too." As soon as Melody accepted the gifts, Manager would straighten himself before taking another bow, tipping his fedora, and left the locker room with a smile.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next