Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A slippery Hentai debut

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A slippery Hentai debut - Page 10 Empty Re: A slippery Hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 14, 2017 3:20 am

Jasmine was relieved when she was able to break free of the headscissors as she thought it was a bit strange it happen so quickly but maybe Julia was exhausted or something. She only thought about that for a moment as the crowd was cheering loudly for the both of them and the purple haired girl did not want to disappoint her fans as she never expected to get any when it was her first match.

Still it only took a single comment from Julia to make her focus on the task at hand as while she may have gotten free from the bodyscissors the purple haired woman was still within the blue haired girl's reach.So with that in mind she would attempt to move away and if that worked just pant for a moment before replying ''No I don't but you will be in trouble soon when I got you trapped this time''.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 18, 2017 7:04 am

Julia was indeed exhausted. It had been a long match and the gymnast was running out of stamina. She was nothing if not determined though. "Not letting you go!" The gymnast yelled, much to the excitement of the fans. Julia would refuse to let go of Jasmine. Although the other wrestler tried to escape, Julia held on to her foe's legs so that the most Jasmine could do would be roll over. "You're not gonna have an fun if you just keep slipping away." Julia finally teased before Jasmine slipped just out of her grip.

From there there was little for the blue haired wrestler to do other than slowly raise to her knees and start from scratch. She'd wipe some of the sweat and oil from her face and just hope that she could still keep up with the belly dancer.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Jasmine was trying to get out of Julia's reach but the gymnast would not let her go as she made that clear by saying that for everyone to hear. Still the purple haired woman had a small chance to get away when she broke free and was about to move towards the ropes when she could not continue to move towards it and turned her head. To her surprise Julia had bin able to held onto her leg making it so that the Turkish woman could only roll over as she yelled back ''just let me go already as this is getting ridiculous ''.

Still in the end Jasmine was able to get free the purple haired woman was getting worried about the constant attempt to keep her trapped as she was worried what the gymnast had left in the tank as she started to run on empty.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 am

"I know, right?" Julia laughed. She would have found the scenario a little more amusing if she had more energy. The bluenette was doing just about everything she could just to hold on to Jasmine and stay in the game but it seemed once again her foe had escaped her grasp. The gymnast let out a loud sigh as she flopped to the floor. "Ugh...You're so SLIPPERY!" She yelled out in frustration.

Julia didn't know how much longer she could keep this up. Aside from being exhausted, she was getting increasingly frustrated. "Just get over here and get fucked. You'll love it!" The gymnast demanded as she got back up, her happy demeanor slowly fading. The multiple failed attempts to keep Jasmine down had clearly upset Julia.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 23, 2017 12:09 am

Jasmine thought that comment and the fact that Julia was laughing means she had more energy left then she did and that worried the purple haired woman if she was being honest. Still the Turkish woman knew she could not show any sign that she was getting nervous and just giggle when she heard her opponent yell in frustration that she was so slippery to hide this fact.

But the fact the other wrestler was getting frustrated may be the break Jasmine needed as she would slowly get closer as she reply ''now why would I get closer to you only to get fucked when I want to win and force an orgasm out of you instead''in a teasing tone. Still as she got closer the purple haired woman knew she could not make a mistake or she get caught as she would attempt to grasp her opponent's hands with her own to prevent Julia from grabbing her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 25, 2017 3:31 am

"Cause you're gonna lose!" Julia declared. It seemed she had a bit of a disagreement with her opponent as to how the match would end up. None the less she would try to fight on. This became a bit more difficult as Jasmine grabbed her hands however. The gymnast struggled to pull away from Jasmine. Perhaps due to her frustration the bluenette pulled a bit too hard and would slip backwards, tugging her purple haired opponent down with her unless she let go. Nonetheless Julia would likely land on her back with a clear expression of annoyance on her face. Had it not been for the fact that she was in the middle of a match she would likely have a few choice words for everyone around.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 25, 2017 12:59 pm

''Wow you are delusional Julia''replied Jasmine as she had almost no energy left as the fight when on and knew she may have to take a risk if she wanted to win. Still for now both wrestlers were pushing each other back and forth when the gymnast suddenly slipped backwards and forced the purple haired woman to fall forward and land on top of the blue haired girl.

The fact she was now on top of her opponent was a lucky break as she would attempt to pin the other wrestler's arms beneath her as she wanted to keep Julia trapped beneath her before she would focus on winning the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri May 26, 2017 4:02 am

There was not much Julia could do about her opponent pinning her arms down and trapping her. She quickly found herself stuck under the belly dancer. "Ugh...nnng...get off!" She whined as she weakly squirmed and tried to buck Jasmine off. It was no use though. Earlier in the match she might have been able to slip free but she didn't have the burst of energy needed to push her foe off anymore.

Any way she looked at it she was stuck. For now Julia would have to just bide her time and wait until either she regained more strength or until her foe made a mistake.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 26, 2017 11:04 pm

Jasmine had used the small opportunity she got after she was pulled on top of Julia and had bin able to pin the blue haired woman beneath her. What made it even better was the fact she had the gymnast's arms pinned down and as she heard her opponent whining for her to get off it just caused her to smile down at the other wrestler.

''Sorry but not going to happen Julia as I plan to end our match here and now''replied the purple haired woman as she would slide her left hand down the gymnast's body until she slipped between her legs.From their she would place her hand on the blue haired woman's crotch and would it up and down while hoping that Julia would not find a way to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat May 27, 2017 4:49 am

Julia wasn't liking the sound of Jasmine's plans but she felt fairly powerless to stop her. "N...no you aren't." She responded, trying to sound tougher than she felt right now. Soon she felt Jasmine's hand slipping between her legs. "H...heyyy! I said you aren't!" Julia pouted and started to kick her legs. The crowd cheered as Jasmine took charge and started to tease the gymnast who's cheeks were now turning bright red.

This was a bad position for Julia and she knew it. It was times like this when Julia wished she was fighting a smaller opponent. Despite her squirming and kicking she was doing little to move Jasmine which spelled trouble for her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next