Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Alexandra, Cpkeyes, Daaharu, Iron Soldier, killcarrion, KillerV, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:25 pm by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Just so y'all know

Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 pm by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 pm by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Hentai Match: Julia Hiroshi vs Yori Nazuka

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hentai Match: Julia Hiroshi vs Yori Nazuka

Post by noob on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:07 am

Julia now had Yori's hands pinned at her sides but realize that her own hands were quite busy. She'd look at her foe with a puzzled expression as she was asked a question. "I...uhhh...I didn't really think that far ahead." The gymnast admitted with a slight blush. "Just shush!" She playfully scolded Yori before leaning down to kiss the woman. The bluenette realized she might need to just buy some time to think and was hoping her opponent would have a hard time thinking herself while the two locked lips.

Eventually Julia would try to scoot up and trap Yori in a schoolgirl pin. If the gymnast could get her opponent's arms trapped under her and have her own hands unoccupied, the match would definitely shift in her favor.
noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Yori was smiling when her opponent was admitting that she didn´t have a plan who to go from here… that was kind of cute from here…. But suddenly the girl was bending forwards pressing another kiss onto the lips of the mature woman. Yori wasn´t fighting against this… instead she would go in and even would try to get the lower lip of her opponent between her teeth to softly bit onto it… But this nice moment was over petty soon when Julia suddenly sit up and put the Mature woman into a school girl pin.

Yori would look up to her with smile… “Hey kid…”, she would start… “do you think it is so smart using this after showing me how to counter something like that?”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noob on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Julia looked down at Yori, not knowing exactly what to make of her comments. "Umm...well...well who says I'm not prepared for that?" The gymnast replied. She figured she was ready for whatever her opponent could throw at her. "Pluuusssss I have more than just this planned!" Julia explained. As soon as she was finished she'd try to lean back slightly and grab her foe's legs under her arms.

If she was able to lift Yori's legs she'd then try to quickly get up, turn around, and then sit down right above the woman's head. If all went according to plan the gymnast would have Yori stuck in a matchbook pin now. From that position it wouldn't be long before the bluenette slipped a hand between Yori's legs to start rubbing.
noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:18 pm

Yori would smirk up to her opponent… seems like she caught that little girl off guard once more. With a bit smile on her face yori would then wait wordless what she got in mind next. And the girl was moving on top of the mature woman turning herself around changing the positron a bit… after some time of setting up the legs of the big woman were trapped in the arms of her opponent and the soft hand of Julia was laid onto the pussy of the big woman driving a moaning right out of her. “Oh yeah… that is good!” would the big woman moan out loudly while struggling a little bit under her opponent… she knew that she shouldn´t simply lay down and enjoy it and instead she should fight back. But why not enjoy the match a bit as wlel…

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noob on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:03 am

"That's right. Now just layyyyy back and have fun. I promise you won't be sorry." Julia commented, hoping her opponent would just let her have some fun. She would slowly lean in towards Yori before planting a kiss between her legs. Now it was time for the gymnast to really go for the win. The bluenette brushed aside her hair before running her tongue along Yori's sex. She'd soon begin eating her out, hoping to easily bring the match to an exciting close for the cheering crowd.

Since Yori didn't seem to want to put up too much of a fight Julia would be free to play with the mature woman. While she held her legs in place, one of Julia's hands would roam toward's Yori's breast and give it a little squeeze.
noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top