by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro

Go down

Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro Empty Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro

Post by anegge Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:02 am

Name: Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Brown, shoulder length

Warning: Bio is super out of date.

Egge:I'm here with Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro, one of the newest wrestlers for the AFW. So, Kokona, You're 5'9" and 190 lbs., right? That's quite hefty compared to most of the girls in the league. (175 cm, 86kg)
Koko:Personally, I think some of these girls are dangerously thin, for instance, Katie Willows. Anyway, it fits my fighting style, but we'll get to that later.
Egge:Why don't we get to it now? What do you consider your' wrestling 'style'?
Koko:It's a modified version of Sumo wrestling. You could say, I'm kind of pushy.
Egge:Pushy, huh? Is that just part of your style or your' personality too? Do you consider yourself a heel?
Koko:Goodness, no! I don't think people should have enemies in the ring or out of it. Wrestling is about sport and art, not violence.
Egge:Were you born here in Japan?
Koko:Oh, yes, I've lived here in Tokyo all my life.
Egge:Okay, how did you select your' entrance music, *smirks* Milkshake by Kelis?
Koko:A friend suggested it. I don't really understand a lot of English. I assume the song is about the deliciousness of milkshakes.
Egge:...Not exactly. Tell me a little about your' likes and dislikes.
Koko:Well, I like food, shopping, gossip, and food.
Egge:You said food twice.
Koko:I like it twice as much as most girls. Dislikes, I don't like bossy people. It really makes me angry when someone is inconsiderate of other's feelings.
Egge:I feel the same way. Tell me why you joined the AFW. Are you hoping to join the kawaii league?
Koko:Yes, yes, very much! Some of my favorite wrestlers are in the kawaii league, and it seems more my pace than the normal titles.
As for your other question, I joined the AFW because my father trained me extensively as a Sumo Wrestler, but women still aren't allowed to be professional sumo wrestlers. Plus, I need the money for college.
Egge:Why did your' father train you as a wrestler?
Koko:Basically, he didn't have any sons, and he wanted someone to follow in his footsteps. He's actually very good. Watch his matches too, please.
Egge:Okay, I will. What kind of costume do you wear in matches?
Koko:It seems that most girls in the league my age wear stuff that's just comfortable not flashy, so I just wear a schoolgirl top and gym shorts. (as in picture)
Egge:Why did you choose the nickname, 'Teddy Bear'?
Koko:Because, I'm fuzzy. Actually, I just thought it was cute, and I'm good at bear hugs.
Egge:Speaking of which, could you describe your finishing move?
Koko:That would be my 'Teddy Bear Crush'. It's a sumo style bear hug. Sometimes I smother the other wrestler's face in my bust too. Then when they're good and tired I start dropping their mound or ass against my knee until they give up.
Egge:Thanks, that's all for now.
Koko:Okay, stay in touch.

Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro 8sVGz6Hl
Spoiler:

Last edited by anegge on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 12 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro GXChUKwKokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro 1BElGMIKokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro Empty Re: Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro

Post by anegge Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:55 am

more OOC stuff: Kokona is a bit naive but she's not stupid.

Entrance music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA

Unless you happen to be Dixie, this song is pretty accurate.

Rivals:
(Friendly) Lil' Luci Lolipop; 1 win, sumo submission; 1 loss, bed wrestling, 5-3
(Friendly) Dixie Clements; 1 win, 1 loss

Last edited by 121 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro GXChUKwKokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro 1BElGMIKokona "Teddy Bear" Kumashiro UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down