Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 8 Registered, 2 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

BobbyBlue, BrittanyW, Cicilia, Harrier, Kamoi, Lilybell, LunarWolf, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION


Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan


Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom


Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender


Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???


Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa


Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells


Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender



TENSION


Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima


Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick


Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???


Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5


You need to relax! [Lari]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Chloe was looking after Akino, it had been a while since their last encounter when the two of them had sexed each other up after a hard fought match, since then they had both been quite busy and just hadn't had enough time for each other....thought the Brazilian was about to change that tonight. Chloe intended to drag Akino out for a day of fun. She walked up to her friends home, not much care in the world...AFW went so-so for the Brazilian but she didn't let her wrestling life bother her outside life...it was a big difference of her, being in the ring and being outside. Though of something shitty happened...like what seemed to have been happening for her friend and rival...well that just meant that it was something that Chloe needed to fix for the girl.

She knew Akino well enough by this point to safely assume that Akino was going to be all mopey and boring, though the Brazilian was planning on knocking that out of the blue haired maiden if so had to. Moving up to know at Akino's door, rather forcefully, heavy knock going...Boom....Booom....Booom! As the Brazilian would stand and balance herself on her heels. Wearing a heavy grey hoodie and a pair of tight jeans, with some old sneakers....her hood pulled over her head as she had earphone blasting some good old Nujabes through her ears.

She rolled her shoulders a bit, getting fully prepared to have to wrestle Akino down in order to take the woman out with her, as such she wanted to make sure she was ready to tussle should it come to it.

_________________
avatar
LunarWolf

Posts : 16672
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 25
Location : The Root

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by LARIATO on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:42 pm

None of the lights were on in Akino’s home, nor was there any sign of movement within it. Just at a glance, it would seem quite apparent to most that no one was here. It had been that way there for a few days now. But despite who it appeared, someone was indeed home. Upstairs, locked away in her bedroom and curled up on her mattress, was Akino.

Since her second consecutive defeat against Samiya Kusanagi, very little had been seen of the one-eyed maiden. One phone call had made it abundantly clear she was in no condition to take on any matches in the immediate future, and from that moment not a single peep was heard from her. She’d eaten very little, only as much as she needed to get by. The rest of her time had been spent laying in bed letting herself be devoured by her own thoughts, which had gone entirely uninterrupted.

Until now.

The unexpected, booming knock against her front door could be heard throughout the building, and startled Akino into a small jolt. Slowly she sat up and rubbed a hand over her eye, which was still red from all the tears she’d shed over the last several days. Then, dressed in only a pair of shorts and a white tank top, the blue haired girl dragged herself out of bed, opened her door and trudged down the steps, wondering who could possibly be knocking. The answer was soon revealed once she opened the door and saw Chloe standing there, looking chipper as ever. Almost an exact contradiction to how Akino looked.

“.....what do you want?” she finally asked, just wanting to get through...whatever this was quickly so she could go back to wallowing in her despair again.

_________________
LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM
avatar
LARIATO

Posts : 4654
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:52 am

Chloe would wait outside of Akino's door for a good few seconds, just bouncing on her heels for the moment as she was simply waiting right now. She was about to start banging on the door yet again but as she went to do so it opened. She would jump a bit on her feet to stop herself as she had already leaned towards the door. Seeing the frame of Akino all....well...all mopey looking, cause Chloe to let out a loud "Tch..." .

The Brazilian would roll her shoulders as she would place her foot on the inside of the door to prevent Akino from slamming the door in her face. " You and me are going out." Chloe let out as she would move her hand up and gesture with her thumb towards the way down. " Now." Chloe let out as she would throw on a wide grin on her face, her piercing eyes looking on at her lovely blue haired rival who had without a doubt seen better days.

Chloe was of course ready to pull out any stops it took to get Akino back on track, she couldn't have her rival act like this or be in such a pitiful state...it wouldn't just make things boring for Chloe but put a hamper on her as well. She knew that she still technically 'owned' Akino and if she had to she would wrestle her friend down if that was what it takes.

_________________
avatar
LunarWolf

Posts : 16672
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 25
Location : The Root

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by LARIATO on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:32 am

Akino didn’t offer any immediate response to Chloe, electing to just stare at her for a moment with eyes that danced around the lines of “complete emptiness” and “total disinterest.” Of course. Here she was, feeling lower than she could ever recall in her life, and Chloe just wanted to drag her off somewhere for her own amusement. Not wanting to even bother giving a direct answer, Akino started to close the door….only to stop when she saw there was a foot strategically placed to keep her from doing so.

“I’m not going anywhere,” she finally said, looking back up at Chloe. Despite her defiant words, there was no fire in her eyes. No sign to suggest she was capable of putting up any real fight over it. The most Akino could try to do in her current state was try get it through Chloe’s head that she wasn’t interested in going. And something told her that wouldn’t be half as easy as she hoped.

_________________
LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM
avatar
LARIATO

Posts : 4654
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:03 am

Chloe would frown a bit as she looked upon Akino who let out those defiant words, the white haired woman would proceed to grab the door and yank it open as she would step right up into Akino's face. Pressing her chest against the blue haired maiden's bust. " You're coming with me, and if you keep acting all mopey and emo, I will punch you in the face." Chloe let out as she spoke out rather seriously towards her friend and rival. She'd keep herself pressed up against Akino for a second or two longer, just staring the woman down to show her how serious she was....before she'd proceed to try and shove Akino.

Looking to shove her into her apartment a bit more and step in after her. " Get dressed. Now." Chloe let out, she was speaking in a serious tone...after all, she was serious and if Akino talked back to her she could always just enact their little deal...where Chloe was still the owner of Akino ~

_________________
avatar
LunarWolf

Posts : 16672
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 25
Location : The Root

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by LARIATO on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:14 am

Akino knew how stubborn Chloe was. Her gut told her a simple “no” wasn’t going to be enough to get the Brazilian to go away. Sure enough, all it did was the exact opposite. The door was pushed wide open and Akino grunted in annoyance when Chloe stepped right up to her, pressing their chests together. Her fists clenched. And a more emboldened Akino might have taken a swing at Chloe, or at least tried to push back.

But now, that bit of frustration was the closest thing to a “fire” in Akino. She didn’t have it in her to fight. And when Chloe suddenly pushed her, the one-eyed girl stumbled a few steps back, then tripped and fell onto her rear. Gritting her teeth, she glared at Chloe for a moment, then slowly rose back to her feet. For a brief moment it almost seemed as if maybe she was going to fight after all. But then, her eye left Chloe and looked straight down at the floor.

“.....Fine…” she quietly growled. Akino turned, then began a slow, zombie-like march back to her room to throw some clothes on.

_________________
LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM
avatar
LARIATO

Posts : 4654
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:54 am

Of course Chole had a plan with all this, she noticed Akino clench her fists and look as if she was going to take a swing at her, if she did then Chloe had of course done what she had set out to do...well at least a part of it but it seemed as if her rival wasn't willing to take that step forward and take that swing. The Brazilian would nod her head as she watched Akino growl out and start to walk off to get dressed. The Brazilian would shake her head and fold her arms underneath her chest, letting out an annoyed growl.

" Get your ass moving already, We don't have all day." Chloe let out as she waited for Akino to get dressed properly so that they could head out. Chloe would step into Akino's apartment and close the door, looking around at the dark and gloomy place...it certainly was a fair bit fancier than how Chloe lived....but it wasn't something that the white haired Brazilian cared all that much about.

_________________
avatar
LunarWolf

Posts : 16672
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 25
Location : The Root

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by LARIATO on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:33 am

It didn’t take Akino long to get herself dressed. Not because she was looking forward to going out, nor that she was particularly enthusiastic about what she’d be wearing either. She just didn’t put any effort or serious thought into it. Once the depressed maiden was in her room she grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants off the floor and pulled them on, then jerked a black hooded jacket off a chair and put it on. A pair of socks and shoes followed, then she zipped up her jacket, shoved her hands into her pockets and trudged back downstairs.

She never made eye contact with Chloe, nor did she say anything. She just walked right by her and out of the building, then waited for her to lead the way. Having avoided the sunlight for a while now, the brightness made her eyes slam shut until they were ready to start adjusting. Just one of many annoyances she was bound to hate about all of this. The Brazilian pest wasn’t going to leave her alone until this pointless...whatever it was, was over. Akino couldn’t have been in less of a mood for this nonsense, but evidently it was just unavoidable. So she had little choice but to force herself to endure the inevitable torture that awaited.

_________________
LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM
avatar
LARIATO

Posts : 4654
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:51 am

Chloe would shrug her shoulders as she looked on at the blue haired maiden who soon enough they were outside and Chloe would wrap her arm around Akino's shoulder and start to pull her friend ?...rival ? At the moment those words weren't really fitting since Akino was not really acting like the Akino she knew, so the white haired Brazilian would think of her as possession from now on.

She was taking Akino off towards a little restaurant that wasn't too far away, making her way towards the place with Akino. The Brazilian would pull Akino into the shop and then move them down onto the nearest table. " So, how fucking long do you plan on moping ?" Chloe let out as she would take her seat, gesturing over a waitress as Chloe would order them both a big helping of Karage!

_________________
avatar
LunarWolf

Posts : 16672
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 25
Location : The Root

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by LARIATO on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Akino sat down across from Chloe but didn't look at the Brazilian, or the waitress when she came to take the order. She just looked down, remaining silent until the waitress left, then her weak voice uttered only two words.

"Fuck you."

_________________
LARIATO'S LOCKER ROOM
avatar
LARIATO

Posts : 4654
Join date : 2014-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You need to relax! [Lari]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum