by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

It's a small world for small chests.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's a small world for small chests. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a small world for small chests.

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:34 am

"Just try it, loser!" Momoka spat, grabbing Noel by the hair. Attempting to yank the blonde back to her feet, the pink-haired brat would then fling her headfirst towards the nearest row of lockers.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

It's a small world for small chests. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a small world for small chests.

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:38 am

noels was still recovering from the low blow when Momoka yanked her to her feet. "Let go of me." Noel would manage to say before Momoka tossed Noel into the lockers. Noel hit the lockers with a loud clang before falling to the ground in a heap while groaning in pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:42 am

Marching over to the downed blonde, Momoka stomped on the girl's flat chest, grinding her heel down into one of her tiny boobs. "I'm not seeing a difference~ You think just because you copied a cheap shot off that pervert that you can beat me now?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:47 am

Noel would let out a gasp of pain as Momoka stomped down on her breast. "I learned a lot more than one cheap move." Noel would say as she grabbed Momoka's ankle to try and pull the girls legs apart. Noel would then sit up fast to try and slam her head right into Momoka's crotch. Noel never wanted to be this close to Momoka's pussy but desperate times called for desperate measures.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:17 am

Momoka let out a cry of panic as her leg was pulled out, coming dangerously close to doing a horizontal split before she managed to catch herself. Not that it amounted to much, as Noel's head slammed into her wide-open groin.

"Gyyaaaaaaahhh!" the pink-haired girl screamed, falling down on to her back. Laid out across the floor, Momoka clutched at her aching womanhood, cursing furiously under her breath.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:22 am

Noel wasn't going to just let Momoka lay there and recover. "Take this." Noel would yell out as she would grab Momoka's hair before slamming Momoka's head into the lockers. "Doesn't feel to good does it?" Noel would ask before repeating the move over and over again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:27 am

Momoka yelped as Noel grabbed her by the hair, her eyes widening in fear right before her face crashed in to the side of the lockers. Again and again.

Getting more and more disoriented with each slam, the pink-haired girl was quick running out of options to defend herself.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:32 am

Noel would tire herself out as she slammed Momoka's head into the lockers. "I bet that hurt." Noel would say before reaching down to strip Momoka of her top. "I'm going to pay you back for everything you did to me." Noel would say before slapping at Momoka's small chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:39 am

Completely disoriented, Momoka just slumped over groaning, leaving it nice and easy for Noel to pull her sports bra right off over her head. Just as it began to register for the pink-haired girl, a sharp, stinging slap across her bare, uncovered flesh jolted her right back to reality.

"Eeeeeek...!" Momoka squealed, quickly trying to protect her underdeveloped chest with both arms, "Y-you flat-chested bitch...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:00 am

Noel just glared at Momoka as she called her flat chested. "I don't think you are in a position to talk." Noel would say before shoving Momoka's own sports bra in her face. Noel would then try to slap Momoka across the face. "I hate you! Do you know how long it too k me to recover after our match. I am going to make you beg." Noel said with an angry look in her eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next