by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zarya the Iron Soldier vs Linda Halloween

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Zarya the Iron Soldier vs Linda Halloween - Page 9 Empty Re: Zarya the Iron Soldier vs Linda Halloween

Post by Iron Soldier Thu May 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Zarya knew she'd be a few seconds too late. She knew Linda was going to go on offense and take the fight to her. She had no choice but to try and fight her way out of whatever the American tried next. 

The opportunity came when Linda closed in to wrap her arms around Zarya's head, intent on a DDT. The second she came close, however, the Iron Soldier tried to wrap her arms around Linda's waist and lift the blonde clear off the mat and over her shoulder! Managing that, Zarya would force her legs to move, rushing towards the corner in an attempt to slam Linda into the turnbuckle backfirst!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Zarya the Iron Soldier vs Linda Halloween - Page 9 Empty Re: Zarya the Iron Soldier vs Linda Halloween

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri May 26, 2017 11:05 pm

Linda thought it was the perfect time to attempt an DDT as she had just wrapped her arms around the Russian's head and was about to fall backwards when she would feel her opponent's hands around her waist. A second later the blond was being lifted off her feet and as the American tries to move her body so she would land on her feet only to fail and get placed over Zarya's shoulder.

''Why won't you just stay down and allow me to win'''yelled the former navy seal in frustration just before her opponent would run towards the corner as a few seconds later the blond would scream in pain as her back came into contact with the turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:21 am

"Why don't you stay down and let me win!?" Zarya snarled like a woman possessed as she straightened up, so furious at this point that instead of transitioning into her next move, she flat out reached for the former Navy Seal's throat with both hands, looking to strangle her in a blatantly illegal choke!

No doubt the referee was going to have little patience with her, especially after the prior rule bending, and breaking, but the Iron Soldier didn't care. She desired nothing more in the world then to wrap her fingers around Linda Halloweens throat and choke the consciousness from her body.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:59 pm

''arrrg I asked that first you damn Russian bitch''replied Linda just before she got strangled as she glared at her opponent. The blond knew the referee would likely either order Zarya to stop with the illegal choke or when she refuse to stop call for the bell. Still that was now the American would have wanted to win as she tries to pry the Iron soldier's hands off her throat.

As expected the referee wasted no time in giving Zarya the two options as she yelled ''alright knock it off either release her or I call for the bell and you will lose the match by disqualification Zarya''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:28 pm

The sensible thing to do, the sane thing to do, was to simply obey the referee, pry her hands from around Linda's throat and back away to avoid a loss via disqualification... Sadly, the Zarya was feeling anything but sane in that moment. She had decided from the very beginning to hurt the blonde America, to make an example of her. If she had to lose a night's pay and accept a loss of her record... it was an acceptable sacrifice. At least it seemed that way through the red haze of rage. 

Ignoring the referee, Zarya tightened her grip on Linda, bringing her knee forward, aiming to slam into the other woman's belly. She didn't care about being disqualified. She just wanted to feel the strength drain from Linda's body. "Don't worry, suuka. I'm far from done with you." 

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:08 pm

While the ref was surprised his warning got ignored the blond was not as she just stared into Zarya's eyes as she would not look away as she would grasp the arms of her opponent. A second later the blond was doing her best to attempt to pry them away and get those hands off her throat as the referee just touch the Russian on her shoulder as he says ''Your last warning Zarya. Either you stop choking your opponent right now or else I be forced to call the match off and you will be disqualified''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:11 am

Zarya, after a long moment of uncertainty, finally released Linda and started to back away, hands defensively to show she wouldn't cause any more trouble. She actually looked sane again, briefly, and it looked as if the match could proceed normally.

And then, Zarya Volkov calmly walked to the ropes and climbed out of the ring. She reached over the barricade and grabbed a folding steel chair. "Tell me, ref. How many times can I bash her over the head with this before I'm disqualified!?" She slid back into the ring, brandishing the foreign object and seeming not to care if she lost the match by DQ at this point.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:56 pm

The referee was about to call for the bell when the Russian decided to release the American , and just watch as she step back and held her hands defensively to show she would not cause any more trouble. So that just left Linda in the corner as she was gasping for air after being released and would rub her throat to get ride of the pain.

That would be a mistake when the blond hear what Zarya had to say and saw she had a chair in hand as she attempted to hide behind the referee as he said ''you hit her one time with that are you're disqualified Zarya!!!!''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:11 am

Eyes narrowed, lips curled into a cruel sneer, Zarya slowly... very slowly... lowered the steel chair. The crowd was booing, but she ignored them completely. Her vision had constricted until nothing existed except herself, that stupid American bitch Linda and the referee in between them. Perhaps she should have backed down. After all, Zarya's primary concern was making money doing the one thing she both loved, was good at, and hadn't yet been completely banned from, hurting people. If she got disqualified, she was forfeiting a nights pay.

Then again... money wasn't everything.

Rushing forward to shoulder the referee aside, Zarya suddenly swung the chair at Linda's head!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Linda was just staring at both the referee and her opponent as she relaxed when the Russian lowered the steel chair she had in her hands. ''Just throw that thing to the outside Zarya ,since while I hate to admit it you don't need to use weapons to win your matches''in an honest tone as she tried to not sound afraid of the other wrestler.

After saying that she would not take a defensive stance ,and that would cost her a second later as Zarya pushed the referee aside as she swung the chair at her head.Unable to block the incoming chair as she got hit with the chair and fall backwards into the corner as she barely heard the referee call for the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next