Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 7 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cy_Man, I_care_not_till_I_must, KillerV, Nelv, Talimaya, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

A gift from afar in time. (For Indigo)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A gift from afar in time. (For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 on Thu May 18, 2017 11:26 pm

Sho knew that on the battlefield even a single second could spell the difference between victory and defeat, this mattered more against supernatural opponents who could have endurance far beyond mortal limits. Thankfully though it seemed that even those who were not human had their weaknesses, Kindred could be staked through the heart. As Cesba just did, the Tizimice hadn't expected the sudden and creative usage of her spider limbs. The tip of the limb was just sharp enough to break right through the skin and stab the heart of the kindred. If it hadn't Sho realised the danger Cesba would have been put in, the fiend could have used his fleshcraft on that limb more certainly. Nevermind though, it was a risk that paid off. The monster groaned and then fell to the ground in a very stiff manner.

That did it, Kindred when staked entered the state of Torpor. Essentially a coma of sorts, they were fully aware of what was around them. But couldn't move an inch, if the Kindred possessed a high level of auspex they could use that. But nothing else. Carlson wordlessly readied his blade and raised it, normally he'd allow his fallen foe a chance to make a last minute confession. But given the state of this monster he couldn't talk, Carlson swung his blade down and decapitated the Kindred. Who then vanished into dust.

"Mission complete." Carlson muttered.

Sho sighed, holstering his blade. Was it the true Kindred they'd killed or one fleshcrafted to resemble it? Only time would tell. Chon would then say "We need to get that girl out of here."

Carlson nodded, he'd move to where the woman was. Drawing his sword he'd cut away the fleshy bindings holding her, with Sho promptly catching her before she hit the floor. The young man then said to his team "Lunar this woman needs medical attention asap please, be sure to get her to the hospital."

Lunar promptly came and accepted the weight of the girl, her petite form belying the strength her robotic frame had. As Sho moved the woman though he could hear her mutter something.

"Oto......" Sho didn't hear the rest of it though.

The head of the team sighed and turned to Cesba saying "Thank you for your help Cesba, we'd have had a hard time beating that thing without your sharp limbs. We'll get this girl to a hospital, Sho can take you home. We'll let you know how she is tomorrow. Sayonara.

Sho would put a reassuring hand on Cesba's back and said "Come on Cesba-chan, she is in good hands. Let's go, I can stay home with you if you wish." the officer would do anything to allay any worries the spider woman may have.

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Cesba did not want to see the mysterious woman go...There were things that needed to be answered for. Things that she did not understand. Sho would guide Cesba way and offered to stay with her if she needed. "I...I do not. I think I need some time to myself. But please, when you find out who this woman is, Sho..." The spider would stop for a moment and looked right into the man's eyes with her own. "Please tell me." She was put off by these few moments at the end of the fight, that was all it took. Cesba, still having all of her spider arms out, uses them to walk back up the stairs and out of the base.

It had now been a few days. Cesba had been visited once by her friend Eve. She talked about something or other, but Cesba did not listen. She was still almost traumatized. It took a night's rest for her to stop shaking. A day or so more after that and it would have been a week already since they had done their mission. Cesba was slowly returning to normal. She still wondered and had questions, but if it had been a week already with no answers then why wait for them?

Ovens were an amazing thing. A box of fire? It made thing so much easier to cook. And that is what the Arachniom was doing. She sets a loaf of bread down on an open windowsill. It allowed the scents of fresh baked bread to waft out into the open forest that she had been calling home for some time now.
IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Team Starmage now had to deal with this injured and clearly out of it young woman, likely captured by the monsters of this house. But why? Cesba was not too far from here, did they simply do a mistaken identity? Everything about her was an enigma right now, but what mattered now was to get her prompt medical treatment. Questions would be asked afterwards, already a cleanup crew would be on their way to tidy things up. Sho quietly walked Cesba home, he was mostly quiet on the trip back. He was just as clueless as she so he felt it best not to voice any potential theories. Still she was a great asset in battle, but he preferred she stayed away from conflict such as this.

Sho would have surely informed Cesba about any revelations that came about from this girl, but Jenny was busy working as a nurse at the hospital. But the girl spoke nary a peep since recovering, she would eat and look around. Save for it she refused to talk to anyone. Hence why there was no feedback to Cesba, there was not much to say.

Eventually Carlson stood outside her door, rubbing his forehead in annoyance. The higher ups were wanting her to talk. He entered with Sho, the girl looked at them both sitting in her bed.

"You ok?" Carlson said, knowing he would likely not get a response.

True enough he got none save a side glance to the windows, her red hair dropped down to her shoulders. It looked frayed and knotted, like she had yet to brush it properly.

Carlson sighed, the only person who would not be helped is herself. But her gaze was on Sho, the officer frowned at her. He knew ways to make people talk but Carlson being a man of morals disallowed it.

Sho moved forward and stated "Look we know your not human, your an Arachniom. We confirmed it. Were you trying to steal the egg?"

The girl shook her head, but just as Sho prepared to speak suddenly she stated "I....wanted to see the woman." with a voice that sounded delicate but faded. Like it wasn't used for a long time.

Carlson turned at Sho, silently telling him he would take it from here. The man said "Cesba Esmeralda? Why her?"

In response the patient said "I had to find her, please let me see her. I promise I will tell all to you both if I can have her present."

Azura's lord drew a sharp breath in, this woman was a liability. Carlson however did like to play fast and hard with rules. After all Carlson usually just got yelled at anyway. Time to stick it to the bigwigs and get to the bottom of this. Sho normally was a stick in the mud, but Carlson's cowboy nature rubbed on him just a little bit.

A short while later the trio would exit the hospital, the girl's dress stitched back by Jenny. After getting into a car Carlson would proceed to drive, using a secret path visible only to those aware to see through the enchantments. Otherwise you just......didn't move anywhere near it........

"You at least got a name lady?" Carlson requested, looking up at the mirror to the back of the car.

The girl sighed and then muttered "Arac, its a common name for girls with my race." as she twirled a strand of her red hair.

Eventually Carlson would arrive near Cesba's home turning the car off, he nodded to Sho who proceeded to open the door for Arac. He then stood behind her with Carlson leading the front, Sho had a hand ready to jolt this woman in case she did anything funny, it was just something about her that was off. Not that she knew everything about where Cesba was, but what was she doing near her.

"Cesba-san! Its Carlson and Sho, we brought the woman. Says her name is Arac, she wants to talk to you! Nice bread by the way, can smell it from here. No wonder Sho here sees you so often!" Carlson stated as they neared the door, Sho simply rolled his eyes. Arac bit her lower lip, what would she say to Ms Esmeralda?

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top