Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bright Lights, Great Fights.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bright Lights, Great Fights.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bright Lights, Great Fights.

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 am

Belinda would shrug her shoulders and let out a slight laugh as she heard Chelsea let out those words of hers." Ha! We'll see if you can, Chels." Belinda let out as she felt Chelsea poke her head like that. It wasn't long before they parked and exited the car, the Swede would guide them towards through the alley...

After a little bit they started nearing the small bar. " Oh it's just a nice place I found a while ago. The owner is a cool guy who's like a super big fan of me and Cecilia." The Swede said as she would then move to open the slide door. Greeting the owner she would head inside and take a seat at the bar counter.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:23 pm

"Eh, shouldn't be too hard. A few more well placed punches to take the wind out of you and a good scissor hold between my legs should probably help take care of that." She said rolling her stiff arm as she walked out alongside Belinda. Nearing the small bar she was taking them too.

"A fan who owns a bar huh? That must be convenient when you feel like getting a drink aint it?" She said as she sat alongside the blonde giving the owner a friendly smile and wave as she did so.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Belinda would chuckle a bit at Chelsea's words as she walked beside her friend, rolling her eyes a bit at the redhead's comments. " Oh we'll see who knocks who out ~" Belinda teased as she would nudge her shoulder against Chelsea's.

When they finally entered the bar the Swede would nod her head and give a cute wave towards the bar owner. He would without them even asking place two bottle of beer in front of the ladies and two glasses as well. " Oh yeah, it's really convenient, been coming here for a little while now. He's a good dude, apparently he's supported me since before I joined AFW as well. Haha, asked me to sign some older stuff."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:56 am

"We already know, cause I just told you who it would be." Chelsea said with a smirk as she patted her friend on the back before walking in and taking a seat alongside her. She was surprised when she mentioned any previous work, yeah she had some experience in wrestling before AFW but there was a surprising amount of newbies to the business here that it was hard to tell.

"You have experience outside of here and people still say that your just mooching off your sisters success?" She said with a look that made it sound like those accusations were stupid before shaking her head. "Some people some times can be really dumb."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:47 pm

" Looks like you want to go another round huh ? Well I'm always up for tussling with you Chels, just name the time and place and I'll spank that cute butt of yours." Belinda teased her friend as she was patted on the back. Though now that the were in the bar and having fun, gotten their drinks and Chelsea said those words, Belinda could only chuckle. 

" Well, I can't really fault them. It's a big shadow to step out off, but one day I'll beat her, and stand at the top. You'll see." Belinda let out as she would smile towards her friend. " You know...thinking about it, I'm not all that upset at people saying things like that, cause it gives me more reason to push myself." Belinda let out as she took a hold of her drink and started to sip it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:14 am

Chelsea shrugged at her words. "Well you don't keep doing this sport if you don't enjoy it. Or you shouldn't anyway, so I'm you can bet I intend to get you in another fight." She said as she looked at the bartender finally bringing there drinks in she grabbed it as Belinda spoke about her desire to beat her sister and push past the whole Northman name legacy thing.

"I can, it would make sense if you started here and were pushed above others despite lacking skills and dedication because your a Northman, ive seen and personally dealt with that bs before. But someone who actually makes there own history isn't mooching off anyone and anyone who thinks so is an idiot." Chelsea added taking a sip as well. "Well she's the World champ right now so my advise..win it twice."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:39 am

Belinda would take a few more sips of her drink as she would listen on to Chelsea. It wasn't long before she would let out a light laugh when her friend suggested she win the title twice. She couldn't help but find the humor in that..." Well, I'll try my best to win it three times then." Belinda let out with a smile upon her lips.

It wasn't long until she would turn towards Chelsea and pat her friend on her shoulder. " I'll be defending it from you one day, I'm sure of that ~" The Swede let out as she would raise her bottle to her friend. Offering her a toast, " To our newly formed tag team."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:44 am

Chelsea wasn't much of a drinker. She had no problem doing so and certainly loved to on the right occasion, she just didn't go out of her way to drink. This was certainly an occasion that called for some, a hard fought match just ending and a new tag team formed was as good a reason as any to let loose as she took another longer sip.

"Tag partners in the main event for the world title? Certainly a taste for the dramatic on that aren't ya?" Shed love a chance to be anywhere close to the main event but right now her options weren't looking good, however she wasn't about to waste there time worrying about her career when they were trying to have fun. "To the Blazing Blizzard!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:04 am

Belinda would smile towards her friend and nodded her head as she heard the whole thing Chelsea said. " What can I say, I want the chance to spank your butt while protecting my future gold ~" Belinda said as she stuck out her tongue towards her friend in a teasing manner.

Following which they toasted to their new tag team and all seemed to be well. They would shortly have their first tag team match and could maybe start moving up towards better things. The two of them could accomplish a lot, the Swede knew that. Because they were good friends and both of them were skilled wrestlers!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4