Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bright Lights, Great Fights.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bright Lights, Great Fights.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bright Lights, Great Fights.

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:19 am

" Don't worry, when I do I will go make sure not to beat her up too much ~" Belinda teased a little as she would nudge Chelsea yet again before she'd finally be up on her feet and stretch herself out a little. She would shake her head and pat her hurting abs..." Hmm...well I need a drink." Belinda let out as she would look on at Cheslea.

" Maybe head out to some nice little bar, we can hang out for a bit, drink for a while and then you know. Think of some fun stuff for us to do as a Tag Team!" Belinda let out as she would move up and offer her fist towards Cheslea, for a fist bump.

" Well...I'm gonna head off and try to take a shower and get dressed. I'll meet you up in like 15 minutes at the parking lot. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:20 am

"I don't think shed appreciate that f I'm being honest. One of those all or nothing chicks when it comes to her opponents." Chelsea said with a shrug, she knew better then anyone, Amy was weird. Still Belinda wanted to head out and talk more after a nice shower which was something the redhead could understand at the moment. She could see Belinda was pretty sweaty and she imagined she was wet mess as well.

"Sounds fine to me, ill just go and get dressed and showered as well. Not sure how much more we need to discuss on our tag team besides move ideas but talking should be fine." Bumping fists with her blonde friend as they split up to get decent before heading out Chelsea grabbed her bag and went to the closest open shower, thankfully not too many people were using them.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:53 am

Belinda went into her own locker room and stripped down, before heading into the shower, she cleaned herself off quite well before she would get out and get dressed. Putting on her clothes after she had dried herself off a bit with a towel. A pair of skintight jeans of a dark blue color and a black tank top, brown boots and an open blouse slung over her arms and shoulders.

The Swede soon left the locker room and started to move towards the parking lot. The blond would walk up towards her car, and wait for Chelsea, with her bag on her shoulder. " Hmm..." She would let out before moving her phone up and start to look through it, seeing if she had gotten a few messages.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:28 pm

The shower was refreshing washing against the bruises that were on her body after the intense match and she let her body relax now. After a few minutes she got ut and got dressed, changing into a black pair of shorts and a brown shirt. Stretching herself out a little before moving out towards the Parking lot Belinda asked her to meet her at.

Bag in hand she sat there and waited, wondering what would come next after another tough loss. Yeah it was too a friend and hardly a squash but it still sucked and the longer she sat there the longer she had to contemplate the whole thing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:28 pm

After a little while the Swede looked up and saw Chelsea and started to head towards her friend, she would head up and poke Chelsea's forehead real quick before giving her a light smile. " You ready to head off ?" Belinda let out as she would then try and lead Chelsea towards her car. 

That dark blue Jaguar XE, which she would lead Chelsea towards and then get into the car. Starting it up as she would start flipping through her phone a bit, trying to find some music to play up through the bluetooth speakers.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 am

"Yeah lets go." She said when Belinda met her in the parking lot, rubbing her head where she had been poked as she was led to the blondes car. "I can call a friend of mine to take my car home for me." She said as she got inside and buckled up. Waiting for them to get to where they were going.

"So how long have you been planning this. The little after match trip not the tag team, I can kind of tell that was a last minute thing you came up with in that head of yours." She said as Belinda seemed to be trying to find some music to play while they were driving.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:51 am

The Swede nodded her head as she would then let out a bit of a yawn. The young woman would narrow look over towards her redheaded friend and now tag team partner as she would then giggle out at the question. " Well...I had planned for us to go out and have fun regardless of how the match happened, and what else was happened." The Swede let out as she would then start to drive them out off the parking lot.

" So it wasn't exactly last minute...but you know, we're buddies so I figured it would be okay~" The Swede spoke out as she would then nod her head in self-satisfaction. " So, how goes everything with you otherwise, you know outside of wrestling ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:39 pm

"Don't go falling a sleep at the wheel." Chelsea said as she saw her friend yawn in exhaustion while she stretched out her tired arms and remained seated while Belinda took them off wherever she wanted to go. She wasn't surprised about Belinda wanting to do something she pretty much planned out all of there little get-togethers so far.

"Good enough I suppose, haven't been wrestling all that often so its given me time to actually relax. As opposed to always having something coming up my foot hasn't been on the break non-stop. Mentally its helped a lot with getting out stress and all that other nasty gunk that overworking yourself brings." She said looking out the window as she got conformable.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:07 am

" Well how about next time you don't put me through my paces like you did tonight ? That might help ~" Belinda teased her friend as she drove them off into the nightlife of Tokyo. The Swede would shrug her shoulders a bit and then listen onto what her friend had to say.

" Yeah, I head you...sadly I've been a bit overtly busy myself. Doing the whole comeback thing and being on a hot streak like I am, it's gotten my a lot of popularity as of late but damn is it exhausting to be so active and all.." The Swede spoke out as she drove them off towards this off corner of Tokyo, parking the Swede would head towards a small alley way after and start to guide Chelsea towards the bar she had in mind.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:36 pm

"Okay. Next time ill just put you through enough to put you sleep. That should keep you from needing to drive us to whatever plan you got cooked up in that head of yours." She said poking Belinda's head while she continued to relax in her chair. Listening to the girl talk about her hot streak.

"So what bar is this exactly? You come here often?" She asked as she exited the car following Belinda down to where she had picked for them to hang out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next