by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bright Lights, Great Fights.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bright Lights, Great Fights.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bright Lights, Great Fights.

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Belinda would smile as she looked on at the redhead as she talked. It seemed as if she was up for the idea of a tag team. Also for the Swede to ask her sister if she could help her out a bit, though the Swede didn't want to for herself since it conflicted with her whole goal...she wasn't above asking her sister to help out her good friend.

" Well that's good, wouldn't want Amy to try and beat me up for setting up a training session between you and Cecilia." Belinda let out with a wide smile on her face as she'd laugh a bit at her own joke. " Though yeah, a team up would do us both good I think. Who knows, might be able to learn a bit by watching me ~" The young Swede teased her friend as she'd poke her arm.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:33 pm

"Oh come on be a bit more realistic. Amy's not that vicious and spiteful to hurt you over something like that." She said, realizing how strange it sounded but meaning it all the same. "Maybe if you were unlucky enough to meet her in a match when she's pissed off you might get some of that affect but outside the ring she's civil...enough"

Of course now it was the matter of there tag team, she doubted she could learn anything from watching Belinda since she had already wrestled her twice and think she learned enough but regardless the thought could still work. "Well now that we got that out of the way maybe we can work on something else like a team name, you got any ideas since you've obviously been thinking about it."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:10 am

Belinda couldn't help but chuckle out a bit as she looked on at Chelsea who was trying to defend Amy though it didn't seem to go all that well...the Swede couldn't help but lean in and bump her shoulder again'st Chelsea's. " So you say, I suppose we'll just have to wait and see." The Swede would shrug her shoulders.

" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...." Belinda let out as she started to think about what kind of team name they could have, the Swede was pretty stumped at the moment, they didn't exactly share any common traits so it was difficult to think of anything that fit them both. " Nah...I got no real idea what to call us."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Chelsea looked at her and simply scoffed. "Oh your scared? Relax Amy wont hurt you for that I promise, I wouldn't stand for it if she would and that alone would be enough to get her to back off." She continued to assure her friend as the two bumped shoulders, well Belinda bumper her shoulder into her.

Chelsea began to think on her own. "Well we don't need to think of one yet and that's assuming we decide to have one but to give a few ideas...Northern Brights, Crimson North, and Chelsea's posse come to mind." She said looking at Belinda with a playful smile.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:45 am

Belinda would laugh a little bit as she looked on at Chelsea. " H-hey! I'm not scared okay. I'm willing to take her on anytime! Trust me." Belinda let out as she would chuckle a bit, the Swede would then nod her head a little bit.

Though now that they started to think about names the Swede would bring her hand up and run it through her own hair, playing a bit with her bangs after. " Hmmmm....nah, Crimson North makes us sound like communists, haha! aaand Chelsea's posse makes it seem like you managed to trick me into a silly name ~" Belinda teased as she would then nod her head.

" Hmm..." Belinda would look on at Chelsea, moving her hand to run it through her friends hair, waiving it around a bit. " How about....Blazing Blizzard ? " Belinda let out with a teasing tone as she would grin towards her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:50 pm

"Sure you are.." She said clearly not convinced but more amused by the wholething then anything else. "Don't worry shes a big softie...well to me anyway, even if you did become her friend I doubt shed be soft on you." She added just to mess with her further. Though then they shifted things back to there team name and Belinda began listing off her points against her choices.

"Well techincallly if we did go with Chelsea's posse, then I DID trick you into a silly name." She pointed out considering what the whole thing implied though she left the rest alone as Belinda offered another name. "Blazing Blizzard huh? Well that works for me."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:37 pm

" Psh! I don't need her to be soft on me, I can take care of myself Chels." Belinda let out teasingly to her redheaded friend, smiling to her as she would nod her head and then give the redhead a bright wide grin. Softly giggle as she did always enjoy just goofing off a bit with Chelsea like this.

" Seems like a fitting name, we'll take everyone down ~" Belinda let out as she would try and wrap her right arm around Chelsea's head and pull her friend into a light side headlock, it was pretty much to the point where she was just draping her arm around Chelsea's head and pulling her down slightly. " Now that we have the name....we need to get into the sparring ring together and come up with some team maneuvers and moves before we go out and beat up a bunch of other tag teams ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:31 pm

"Doesn't matter, ill tell her anyway because that's the kind of friend I am. You can thank me later Belinda." She said continuing to mess around with her friend. Certainly took the stress of her for all of her recent screw ups and all that, though now that she had a tag team to think about maybe that could start to change.

Then Belinda put her in a sideheadlock, playfully mind you but still Chelsea grabbed her arms and laughed. "Sure, now let me go before I have to punch you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:21 am

Belinda would chuckle a bit as she heard that Chelsea would still tell Amy, the Swede in turn would just shrug her shoulders and then start to let go of her redheaded friends head. " I mean....I'm gonna have to take her on sometime in the future anyways, so you don't have to ~" Belinda would stick out of her tongue towards her friend.

" So we've got a name and stuff, how about we go out and celebrate our tag team creation!? " Belinda let out as she would start pushing herself up towards her feet, patting her abs a bit...they still stung after Chelsea's moves but she was feeling okay enough to go out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:57 pm

"Maybe, or maybe not, you never know who you may have to fight." Chelsea said as the blonde continued to try and act tough and she continued to not enlighten it. Though now she wanted to celebrate despite the state the two of them were in and Chelsea was left thinking about the matter.

"Where exactly do you want to go? I'm down for whatever celebration we might have." she said standing up and stretching, shed have to change first, cant exactly waltz around places in a bikini.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next