by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An unwanted checkup

2 posters

Go down

An unwanted checkup Empty An unwanted checkup

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:01 am

Komachi:

Komachi sat around in her apartment, completely pissed and impatient. She had a mandatory checkup with a nurse even though she insisted she didn't need one. For goodness sake, don't these people here realize how great she was and didn't need some old bitch to be checking her body!? Komachi let out a frustrated cry as she slouched back in her chair and looked at a clock hanging from the wall, watching the seconds tick by. Those assholes were going to fucking pay for scheduling her for the last appointment but for now, she'll just take out her anger on the poor bitch who's doing her checkup for the night.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

An unwanted checkup Empty Re: An unwanted checkup

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:25 am

Spoiler:

Rizu Umeda didn’t typically do house calls. And she didn’t typically work with Friction either. But today offered a unique set of circumstances. One of the Tokyo brand’s newer wrestlers still needed her routine checkup to be officially cleared for further competition, but all of Friciton’s wrestlers had full schedules today, and apparently this woman wasn’t interested in traveling all the way to Kyoto for this.

So Rizu, clad in a blue blouse, black skirt and matching heels, and dark stockings now sat in the back seat of a taxi taking her in the address of her new patient. It was a long drive, but that didn’t bother her. The sweet nurse was just happy to help. And who knows, maybe she might even make a new friend in the process.

When the taxi finally pulled in, Rizu grabbed her bag and walked to the room that had been specified to her, knocked, then waited patiently with a bright and friendly smile on her face for Komachi to answer the door and let her in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:32 pm

After waiting for a few more minutes, Komachi was about to just call it quits and go out until she would finally hear a knock on her door. Letting a sigh of frustration and annoyance, Komachi walked to the door and opened it with one hand on the knob and the other on her hips. The nurse was a beautiful woman wearing a blue blouse, black skirt, black stockings, and black high heels. She also had quite a bust but of course she could never match up to her owns.

With an angry glare and grit teeth, Komachi immediately lashed out at the nurse, "What the fuck took you so long!? I've been waiting here practically for the entire day now! You know what? Just forget it. I want this fucking pointless checkup to be over with as fast as possible so just shut the door when you come in!" Komachi would just turn around and head back into her apartment without even giving the nurse a chance to speak.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:59 am

When the door opened Rizu smiled and was just about to happily introduce herself, until she was cut off by a barrage of complaints yelled by her patient. “Oh my…” she said, pausing for a moment before stepping inside. Remembering her manners, she removed her shoes and set them aside then entered.

“I apologize for the delay,” she said with a friendly smile, trying to do her best to lift Komachi’s mood. “It takes a while to get from Kyoto to Tokyo, and traffic was fairly slow too. But I’ll do my best to get through this quickly so you can go about your day, alright?”

She set her bag down on a table and opened it, then removed a stethoscope, a small flashlight, and a clipboard and pen. Setting the first two items aside for a moment, she picked up the clipboard and began to hum while her eyes scanned over Komachi’s paperwork. It was a few moments before she addressed Komachi again. “Now then, do you have any allergies or conditions I should know about? And are you currently taking any medications?” To her patient these would likely sound like pointless questions, though of course Rizu wouldn’t have asked them if they weren’t important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:06 am

Komachi sat on her couch, kicking her legs and watched Rizu impatiently. God! Not only was it near 10 now and Komachi was just not in the mood. Komachi rolled her eyes as Rizu explained the reason for her tardiness, as if she gave two fucks! She just wanted this to be over so she could go out! When she heard Rizu ask her whether she was allergic to anything or had any medications, Komachi scowled, "As if! I'm not allergic to anything! And my amazing body doesn't need no fucking medication! Who do you take me for bitch?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:23 am

Once again Rizu was taken back by the rude response from Komachi, but she recorded the answers on the girl’s file regardless. “No medication… Could’ve fooled me,” she said under her breath, but perhaps just loud enough to be audible.

With that out of the way, she set the clipboard aside and picked up her small flashlight, then brought it back to Komachi and bent down a bit in front of her, and smiled that friendly smile of hers despite the foul mood her patient seemed to be in. “Now I’m just going to check your eyes, throat and ears for a moment, alright?” Rizu said before briefly holding the light over both of Komachi’s eyes, then moving it down toward her mouth.

“Open wide and say ‘ahh,’ please.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down