by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior - Page 6 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:02 pm

Melody was once again in a position for a Powerbomb, and still in a daze, she couldn't do anything, not even a repeat of an earlier huricanrana.

And she went down from her position, with the full force of Alaina's infamous Amabomb.

She couldn't even muster strength to scream at that point. Her body was almost unmoving, save for her chest. Crowd popped for the finisher as all of them knew Melody wouldn't get up.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior - Page 6 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Alaina laid across Melody's chest and hooked a leg, staying on top of the woman for a pin!

"ONE!"

"Just stay down, you did good but there is a reason I earned my rep. Same goes for the amabomb." Alaina said as she kept the pin in place.

"TWO!"

Alaina felt confident that the gutsy rookie, who showed a lot of grit as well as skill would just not be able to get up from this one....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:14 pm

Despite what Alaina was saying, Melody wanted to get up, wanted to beat the former champ to prove her worth...

...but she simply had no energy left to even attempt a kickout, proving Alaina's words just now completely right, as ref's hand connected with the mat for a third time:

"THREE!"

DING-DING-DING!

Melody has lost yet again, her unlucky streak increasing by 1.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:22 pm

As Alaina stood up she raised her hands in victory and did a quick strut around the ring, taking in the cheers. She won, but she was supposed to given her experience. Melody put up one hell of a fight or so Alaina thought.

Once Melody began to stir, Alaina would offer a hand to help her up to her feet with a smile on her face. "You had me reeling a couple times kid, you put up one hell of a fight in the ring. You are gonna go far."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Disappointment filled Melody's heart and brain as Alaina's theme played on speakers and as the Amazon herself walked around the ring, taking in cheers.

"Guessing this wasn't that 1 in a 1000 moment after all", she thought.

A second later, Alaina has approached her, still lying on the mat, offering her a hand to get up in a show of respect. She accepted and allowed Amazon to get her to her feet. And, after hearing what Alaina said to her, Melody's worries went away. She was being praised by Alaina Sanders, one of the top competitors in this company, hell, in wrestling in general. And she was praising her.

Holding her pained back with one hand, she would answer, with an honest smile on her face:

"Th...Thank you. It's an honor to hear these words from you, Ms Sanders. And it was an honour to fight you."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:51 am

Alaina smiled at Melody and held her hand high. "So, whaddya say to maybe doing some training together sometime?" Alaina asked with a shrug looking at Meldoy.

She hoped that Melody would take her up on the offer, it was always fun and practical to train with a variety of women in the ring. The more variety she got to work against the more prepared she would be come official matches.

She imagined that Melody felt the same way. The kid had fire, and brains.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:00 am

"Yes! I would definitely love to train with you sometime.", Melody said with a smile. At the same time, the thought going through her brain was: DO NOT mark out. Don't you dare mark out right now"

Melody definitely needed a lot more experience, and someone like a former champion could give it in spades. And, who knew. After all the training, maybe eventually she could beat her...

"My phone is in the locker room. We should meet there to exchange the numbers. Is that ok with you?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:59 am

Alaina nodded and walked to the rope, sitting on the middle rope and holding up the top rope to create space for Melody to walk through. "After you kid." Alaina said as she held the ropes.

This had been a fun, and surprisingly close match which left Alaina in a more jovial mood than usual given how these in-ring affairs often went.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:09 am

"Thank you."

With that, Melody walked through the space in the ropes opened by Alaina. After one more glance at the former champion, she went to the back, to hopefully get to the infirmary and have her back checked. Navi wasn't lying about her spine after her match.

Despite losing, this has been a great match for her, and hopefully this has proven Mina Diaz wrong about her.

"And hey, first time I didn't hit anyone with a chair either during or after the match. That's a plus, isn't it?", she joked to herself, getting to the back.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:55 pm

When Alaina and Melody left the arena and made their way backstage, the amazon saw Melody working her way over towards medical. She hoped she didn't amabomb her too hard, although the kid did need to be shown who the best lady in the ring was.

Alaina made her way to the locker room to shower up and change, figuring that it wouldn't be too long before she met up with the kid again.

Winner via pinfall: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6