Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Akiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Akiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 Empty Re: Akiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik

Post by Serpon Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Jumping in the air and flipping over, Akiha would attempt to land on top of her opponent but instead of her entire body landing on top of her foreign opponent, only her legs did, the rest of her body hit the canvas.  "Gah!" stated Akiha as landed on the ground.  She would feel her opponent rolling away.  Taking a moment to catch her breath, she would then push herself back up, onto her two feet.  She would turn around and see Natasha making her way towards the ropes while making another silly comment about Akiha.  The Japanese Crusader would shrug, she was one of the lighter wrestlers in AFW.  Everything that Natasha said was so idiotic, that Akiha felt that her own IQ was dropping just by listening to her.  The Japanese wrestler would simply ignore her opponent and get in a grappling stance, ready to go another round with her opponent.  "Don't tell me this all you have.  Is this all you foreigners have to give?" said Akiha in a mocking tone.

Akiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 3l9yoRWAkiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 AjbwxKgAkiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 DUhLLRtAkiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 CDNLQYlAkiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Akiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 Empty Re: Akiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik

Post by PV Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:21 pm

The Russian had not acquitted herself well in the match so far. She had been out wrestled and bullied frankly by the Japanese beauty. Worst still, Akiha seemed to really dislike and disrespect Natasha, a fact confirmed by her taunt. It angered Natasha, she was a fine wrestler (in her mind) and could at the very least hold her own again many rivals. This however was different. She felt an attraction to Akiha, which made the will to fight her and beat her even tougher.

Still the crowd taunts were not helping. Natasha pulled herself up and turned to sneer at the Japanese girl. She was already in a position to grapple and rushed in to meet her. Locking up, the Russian strained and powered on her legs, using the inbuilt strength that she was famed for. "I will show you what I have stupid Japanese girl!" she growled.

Akiha had certainly awakened some fury in Natasha, and she could use this to try and bully her against the ropes again.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Now that both wrestlers were on their feet, they would lock up and attempt to overpower each other. Akiha though would find herself being pushed back. While this was happening, her opponent would throw another pitiful attempt at an insult. “Do you even put any thought into your insults. Because I have heard better insults from a bear.” stated Akiha in response to her opponent comments.

Eventually, Akiha would find herself being pushed back to the ropes. The referee would then step in and attempt to break the two up, placing her arms between the two and trying to separate them. During this time, Akiha would attempt to land a cheap shot right to her opponent face. A dirty move but not one that would get her disqualified.

Akiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 3l9yoRWAkiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 AjbwxKgAkiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 DUhLLRtAkiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 CDNLQYlAkiha Kosha Vs. Natasha Rostovik - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Natasha smirked at her rivals taunt, coming back with one of her own. "Why, do you ever put any thought into your matchez. I thought you were ze jobber of AFW?" Natasha had decided that the Japanese wrestler did not deserve her respect. Unfortunately the ref girl came and saved Akiha and broke them up. What she didn't expect was the cheap shot! "AGGHHH!"

The Russian was right, this was a cheap wrestler. It angered Natalia, who wiped her face trying to clear the tears from her eyes, given Akiha had bopped her right on the nose. Pushing past the referee, she decided to play just as dirty and went to grab a handful of hair looking to yank and drag Akiha to the nearest corner and slam her head into the turnbuckles.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:16 am

Akiha was getting annoyed at her opponent. Natasha didn't really learn anything, even when Akiha explained to her that she was a title holder and the fact calling her a jobber just made her Russian opponent look more like an idiot. She would quickly respond by smacking her opponent right in the face. "If I am the jobber of AFW, what does that make someone who is way beneath me like you. I guess that means you aren't even a real wrestler in that case." said Akiha in response to her opponent pathetic comment.

It seemed though that Akiha cheap shot might not have been the best idea as it seemed to enraged her opponent who quickly grab her hair and drag her to the turnbuckle before slamming the Japanese wrestler head right into it. Luckily there was some padding otherwise Akiha would have probably been bleeding from the attack. The crimson hair crusader would now hold her head, while leaning over and take a few steps back, clearly stunned from the attack.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:17 pm

The red fury of the Russian was still ringing on the ears and the head of the Japanese girl and Natasha needed to follow this up. As she saw Akiha move out of the corner taking baby steps towards her, Natasha smirked and moved in. "Now you will zee what a real wrestler does, you and your pathetic tag partner will learn ze lesson" It was Natasha's usual broken English, but the message was clear. She was belittling Akiha and. at the same time, her tag partner, especially timely given Natasha herself had a partner, Sofia.

However, she needed to get this move right. Reaching out she tried to get her arms underneath Akiha's looking to apply a full nelson hold, pushing forward on her rivals head and setting her up for a power move.

If the nelson was applied, Natasha would waste no time in bracing and attempting to lift Akiha up off the canvas. At the apex of the lift, Natasha would fall and arch backwards, looking to slam Akiha over for a Bridging Dragon Suplex. She wanted to plant the Japanese into a pinning predicament, and give her something to think about. Maybe this would teach one half of the tag team champ's some respect.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Still dazed from the attack, Akiha would be defenseless as she was placed in a full nelson hold. As she was placed in a hold, she would hear her opponent once again throw a pathetic attempt at an insult. Now calling Gwendolyn pathetic, who was one of the few wrestlers in all of AFW history to hold more than one belt. Honestly, at this point, Natasha would be needed to be given lessons on how to properly insult people. Akiha would make sure to teach her that lesson, as soon as she could get out of the hold.

Suddenly feeling herself rising in the air, the Japanese Crusader eyes would widen in shock before then hitting the ground. The attack would leave Akiha stunned as she just laid there. If her opponent wanted to bridge it into a pin, the crimson hair wrestler would be in no position to stop it from happening.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Natasha was feeling quite proud of herself. Not only has she managed to get one over on her rival, but also she had managed to state her intentions. In truth, Natasha had been tracking Akiha for sometime now, and  felt the chance to wrestle her a great honour. She had also wanted to scope out one half of the tag team champs. Her tag partner, Sofia, for the newly formed team, Hammer and Sickle, had been relentless in her pursuit of the pair. She had pleaded with Natasha that they should face the pair on singles before a tag challenge.

The Russian decided to reveal the plan, which would no doubt distract Akiha from the pin and hopefully lead to their dream match.

"Zis match was a ruse to test you before, Sofia my tag partner and I take zee tag belts from you! We will crush you and zee Gwen before we pin you middle ring for zee 1,2,3!"

With that, Natasha got on her toes, arched and went for the pin. Natasha didnt however lock her fingers once the pin was made, possibly a mistake however, this move was more about making a statement, and the Russian's mindgames. The ref girl duly responded by counting ONE!

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 am

Being hit by a bridging Dragon Suplex was a painful experience that had left Akiha in bad shape. The crimson hair wrestler would growl a bit in response to her opponent comments. Though Akiha didn't have the strength at the moment to make a response she was able to process it all. The pathetic insults that Natasha had made now made a bit more sense but they were still pathetic in the end.

Akiha would then feel her opponent bridge the attack into a pin and hear the referee slide beside them. The referee would raise her arm up before bringing it down. “ONE!” said the referee as she would bring her arm up again, getting ready to now do the two count. The Japanese wrestler would slowly start to open her eyes. “TWO!” said the referee as her arm hit the ground again. Not wasting a moment, Akiha would shift her weight to her side and get one of her shoulders off the canvas, breaking the pin.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:35 am

At the two count, Natasha was not surprised that Akiha broke the pin. She fully expected this but she also knew her comments had sunk into her rivals subconscious. No, Akiha didnt like the Russian, she thought that Natasha was ridiculous, but she had to at least acknowledge that Akiha was one second away from defeat. Letting go of her rival Natasha rose up to her feet and waited for the Japanese girl to rise. Normally she would pile in and attack to press home the advantage, but this had become a far more psychological battle than a physical one.

"Now you zee da strength and power of Mother Russia. One zecond away is all it takes and you were pinned!" She tried to goad Akiha by raising a finger a wagging it in a very dismissive way. The grin on the face of the Russian was sure to not help Akiha's mood or opinion of the girl.

"Now, try to wrestle me, if you can"

It was fair to say the Russian's confidence was running high and she fully expected to crush Akiha by the time this match was over, at least in her mind. Natasha raised her hands to ready herself for what might well be a tsunami of attack and aggression from the Japanese wrestler

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next