Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Losers' Meeting (for K0hryuu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Losers' Meeting (for K0hryuu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Losers' Meeting (for K0hryuu)

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Navi looked at Yukiko with confusion:

"Well...exactly. Titles lead to bigger money bonuses if you win them. If you want to make a better living, you have to win the titles. Granted, not about the money here, I am more here for fame...

Eventually? Those bitches spit red shit in your face, knocked both of you out outside the ring! If I were you, I'd run straight to GMs office and screamed, loud and clear: "Rematch! NOW!", seriously, what don't I get with you 3?"

"The fact that they are NOT you is not reason enough?", Melody finally stepped in. "Anyways, if you need a boast from me, when you come for the titles again, I hope we are the ones holding them, heck, we are both free for the next few weeks forward, we can have a match anytime if you are free. Hopefully a standard one this time", Melody said with a tired smile, trying to get the conversation to it's, hopefully peaceful, conclusion

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:30 am

"Okay, the bonus money was nice, but it made setting up tag-matches too much of a hassle!" Yukiko objected strongly. Even if their manager took really good care of them, he didn't have very many connections within the AFW yet, which made things difficult.

"It's not like we're trying to get super rich, we just wanna get in fights and have fun." Akiko explained, also addressing Navi's follow-up question, "Also we're not sore losers, unlike you apparently, and it'd be hypocritical of us to question their methods..."

"Yeah, I have a whole lot of other reasons why I hate their guts."

Melody finally interjected, likely trying to end this situation before it got out of hand.

"Oh yeah, we do still need our clean, friendly rematch." Akiko smirked slightly. As far as she was concerned, it was a big handicap, but she also had something to prove out of it. However, the tired expression soon returned to her face. "Though right now I feel like it'll be months before I'm back in fighting shape..."

"We also have some 'personal' business we need to take care of..." Yukiko growled under her breath, thinking of her bitter nemesis.

"Anyway, I'm sure you're exhausted too... Let's just go back already so I can go soak in a hot tub..." Akiko sighed.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:25 am

"I can sympathize...in more ways than one", Melody said, physically and emotionally exhausted

Just as she said that, a taxi car approached, ready to take one of the groups to the hotel.

"We are likely booked in the same hotel, but go ahead and take this car. We'll wait for the next one"

"Hey, why-----MMF!", still wearing a smile on her face, Melody put her hand on Navi's mouth, signalling that she has said enough in this conversation.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:48 am

While it was pretty clear Navi still had a bone to pick with them, the Black Feathers were all but over it, just ignoring her completely.

"Thanks." Akiko gave her green-haired rival a tired smile, while the three of them squeezed into the cab. With Maddie in the middle, it wasn't exactly very cramped though.

Looking out the window at Melody, the fiery-haired girl waved weakly and said, "I'll get in touch with you when we're better. Hopefully when everyone's in less shitty of a mood."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:43 am

Hand still on Navi's mouth, Melody said:

"Agreed, we all had a very bad PPV. Let's hope the next one will be better."

Once the cab left, Melody would glare at Navi, taking the hand off her mouth:

"For once in your life, would it kill you to be polite? We are all VERY tired...

...but I do apologize for shouting earlier."

"It's fine. Besides, I actually managed to anger 4 former champions tonight. That's a win in my book"

Just as she said it, another cab would arrive to collect them:

"That's great....wait. 4?", she said as she got in the cab.

Navi got in, and smiled another wicked grin.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2