Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sushi Haven Harmony

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sushi Haven Harmony - Page 2 Empty Re: Sushi Haven Harmony

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:15 am

Belinda would look on as Neske took the sake and drank it. She would smile and nod her head as she then started to her the suspicious thoughts of Neske come out loud from her mouth. She would shortly laugh out after the series of questions that she got from the woman. " Woah hold up!" She let out covering her mouth a little and trying to hold back her laugh.

" Will you relax." The Swede said as she would then smile towards Neske, having calmed herself down a bit and stopped laughing. " One question at a time. What's up ??...well I'm simply eating Sushi across from you. What's this ?? Well it's Sushi and Sake." Belinda let out, chuckling a bit to herself. " Why I'm really doing this ? Well I'd rather have some company than eat by myself. That's about it, besides you seem like a pretty cool gal and all. You did manage to beat me after all ~" Belinda answered with a friendly grin towards Neske. 

" I'm not really on the look-out for a partner, nor am I looking for money, simply some company and someone to talk to~" Belinda let out as she would scoot the plate of Sushi a bit towards Neske. " So let's eat." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:59 am

Alright, company for company's sake was not a new thing to Neske. She was feeling a bit paranoid, but it wasn't like she had never just sat down and hung out with anyone, even people she barely knew. Just not... well, professional wrestlers. Or, at least, not any professional wrestlers that whose pants she wasn't trying to get into. Situations like these with her usually involved boning at the end, which she had some obligations against, but they also ended in acid and Belinda didn't seem the type.

A sigh slid out of Neske's lips and her shoulders slumped while she grabbed the most interesting roll she could find with her fingers and stuffed it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and let her brain soak in every layer of the flavor (and these people were good, there were a lot of layers), until letting the piece down the hatch and giving her attention back to the blonde across the table. "...Alright. Sorry." The slightest blush ran across her cheeks as she basked in some retroactive embarrassment. "A-and, for the record... I wouldn't say I beat you. That was definitely a fluke, totally luck. Trust me." She hadn't left introvert mode completely, but if Belinda was chill enough to share this pretty awesome spread, the least she could do was offer some token conversation.

Then again, even token small talk was not her strong suit. "So... uh, Belinda, right? Where's home?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Belinda would watch Neske as she drank the Sake and started to each off of the Sushi, and soon enough she even got a sorry out of the girl. A light and friendly smile kept being plastered on Belinda's face as the Swede would nod her head. As they proceeded to eat it seemed Neske had something to clarify. What Neske said though only got Belinda to chuckle a bit. 

" Well...regardless if it was a fluke or not, you did still beat me. Also don't be so quick to sell yourself short. " Belinda let out as she would look on at Neske. There wasn't much more to say about that match, Neske was the winner so she had beat the Swede. " Where I'm from or where I live right now ?" Belinda let out as she would then flash a light wink towards Neske. " Well I'm from Sweden, and I live in Tokyo." The Swede let out as she would take a piece of sushi and eat it. The lovely texture and flavor rolling around in her mouth as she finally swallowed. " Hmm...Yourself ?" Belinda asked as she was making small talk with the young girl in front of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:00 am

Aaah, Sweden. Neske knew the accent was familiar, but when she wasn't speaking her first language it could be a bit harder to pin down. It wasn't quite in her backyard, but knowing Belinda came from the same relative part of the world also did a lot to help Neske feel more comfortable. Nearly everyone she had met so far was either from Japan or North America, and both of those could feel kind of alienating at times, so anything closer to home felt like a welcome change.

"Uh, the Netherlands," Neske replied bluntly, before realizing it might have been a bit too blunt. "Er, I mean, that's where I'm from, that is." Smooth as butter, to be sure. "As for where I live now... well, I mean, I'm... around. In the general area." She wasn't sure she wanted to divulge her living situation, or rather her lack thereof, just yet. It wasn't her proudest attribute. She took a generous drink of sake after speaking, in hopes that she'd be able to loosen up a bit.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:05 am

Belinda nodded her head as she looked on at Neske. It seemed as if Neske and here had the benefit of both being Europeans. Not too far away from each other as well, and Belinda could even speak a bit of Dutch. Yet, she would simply nod and look on at the young redhead for a second or two.

" Ah well, that's pretty cool. I've been to the Netherlands a few times actually. It's a pretty nice place." Belinda let out as she started sampling a bit more of her sushi. " So, how are you finding Japan so far ? Figured it's got to have been as much of a culture shock for you as it was for me."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:06 am

Culture shock, it turns out, was kind of a relative thing, so that was a hard thought for Neske to pin down. Sure, Japan was nothing like what she had experienced prior, but then, neither was Amsterdam before that, or anywhere else she had lived. Plus, factors like having a stable relationship, or making a living as a human punching bag, kind of made it hard to distinguish the 'Japan' weirdness from the 'new Neske' weirdness. And the sake wasn't making it any easier to pin down any specific thought.

Then again, slightly buzzed Neske was more able to identify that those all qualified as talking points than sober Neske was. "I mean, it's kinda hard to tell what's culture shock and what's just... weird shit, you know? I signed the papers and all, but... I didn't really think I was going to make money by getting my shit kicked on a regular basis. Definitely figured I'd at least be partly in, um, the industry by now."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:37 am

Belinda nodded her head as she looked on at Neske, she would take another sip of Sake and then shrug a bit as Neske spoke out. She kinda got how she felt, it wasn't always easy to pin down what was a culture shock and what was just weirdness that just occurred here in AFW. 

Belinda would take another sip of Sake. " You know you're not half bad as a wrestler right? I think you'd be able to put up a good fight if you maybe put in some training towards it." Belinda said with a smile on her face as she'd look on at her drinking and sushi eating partner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:05 am

Neske was in the middle of a sip of her own sake when Belinda's comment threw her into a mild coughing fit. Once her throat cleared, however, it was evident that it was induced more by laughter than anything, and she continued to chuckle afterwards.

"Uh, are you kidding me? I'm so shitty at this it's not even funny." She took another sip of her sake. "Okay, it's a little funny, I guess. But anyway, yeah, you're not the first one to offer. Your... girl... friend?" she wasn't absolutely positive on that one, but just drunk enough to guess aloud, "Uh, she already said something about training, but really, it's a waste of time. Just 'cause I don't have the common sense to quit doesn't mean I'm remotely tough."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:40 am

Belinda would tilt her head a little as she looked on at the cute Neske, the redhead didn't seem to have training, which caused the blond to be a bit confused. " I mean, you do have potential, that much is more than clear. If you want a better trainer than I guess I could reach out to my sister and see if she will take you on as a student." Belinda said as she would smile towards the redhead. 

" I think you're already pretty good, but clearly you can become better and I mean, you did manage to win things.So clearly you aren't as bad as you say." Belinda spoke as she would take a piece of sushi and devour it. The succulent taste of the fresh fish coupled with the treated rice was just too much of a perfection.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:20 am

Neske sighed and rubbed her temples, staring into her empty cup before filling it back up. "Look," she practically groaned, "I appreciate what you're trying to do here, I really do. But I don't really want- er..." she sat back for a moment, searching for the right words. "This whole... thing, it isn't me. I don't want to be some sort of title-winning wrestler. It's cool if you do, but for me... this is just a thing I do. Just a way to make some cash until I can work my way up to doing my thing." She took another hefty swig of sake, and looked over towards Belinda with sad, upturned eyebrows. "I mean, it wouldn't be terrible to not get completely slaughtered every time I step in there, but I can see the leagues of difference between me and, uh... well, people like you. People who want to be here. I know how to take a punch, and I think that's all I can reasonably expect."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2