Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Tactical Retreat

2 posters

Go down

Tactical Retreat Empty Tactical Retreat

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Continued from here

Melody and Navi were in the locker room, shortly after (how Navi described it) their tactical retreat after Melody accidentally decked Alaina Sanders in the face with a chair.

Navi was breathing heavily, tired from her match (or more of a beatdown, since she's got barely any offense in the match), while looking at Melody with a smile:

"Well, that was a hell of a way to lose for the first time here, wasn't it?". While losing stung, she could at least accept Alaina beating her at her best, compared to her first opponent taking it easy on her.

Melody didn't answer back to Navi's smile, still glaring at her friend for her actions. Feeling an awkward silence growing for a few seconds, Navi decided to break it:

"So....I think I'll go see a doctor about my... everything. This woman hits like a truck, seriously...", she said as she turned to leave the locker room, but then:

"You are not going anywhere, until you explain what the HELL you were trying to do?!", Melody angrily said...

Navi turned back. Not wanting to betray her friend's trust, she explained to her the original plan:

"If you didn't interfere, I would've taken the chair, got ref's attention away, hit the chair on the mat, and threw it into Alaina's hands. Easy DQ win, I didn't lose, me and her would've fought later again..."

Melody relaxed slightly, thankful that what she thought her friend tried to do wasn't true:

"You cannot keep cheating your way through matches all the time, you know"

"Worked alright with me so far. Sorry if I cheat, but it helps when things get tough, so I think I'll keep doing it for a while. Sooooo... seriously, my back is killing me, can I go now?"

"Yeah, sure...", Melody said with slight doubt in her voice, as Navi left for the infirmary.

Left alone with her thoughts, Melody was still thinking over what she just did on accident:

"I am so fucking screwed...."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Tactical Retreat Empty Re: Tactical Retreat

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Alaina was fuming, storming through the backstage area as she looked for Melody and Navi. The crew knew what was going on, having seen the match and ending on TV. The pointed Alaina towards the locker room.

The amazon kicked the door open looking around and seeing Melody. "You! You had better start talking and if you feed me more lies like before you are going to be in a world of hurt you got that!? Who the hell do you think you are to mess up a match like that!?" Alaina shouted as she stormed up to Melody standing right in her face and glaring at her.

It was quite clear that Alaina was still furious about that chair shot....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:58 pm

"...fuck...", she thought as Alaina came in.

"W-w-w-wait, Ms Sanders! I swear it was an accident! I was trying to get the chair away from her! I didn't lie, I wasn't going to do anything!"

Melody's last couple of weeks have already been somewhat shitty for her, and getting beat up by the former Entropy champion wasn't going to make this period any better.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:35 pm

Alaina stood there, crossing her arms and staring into Melody's eyes. "What the heck is your deal anyway? What is your story?" Alaina asked raising an eyebrow. "You are attached to that little loudmouth at the hip, but you are friggin' night and day. What gives?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:59 pm

That took her slightly by surprise. Melody thought the Amazon was going to hit her no matter what.

"Well... we are childhood friends, I have her back, she has mine, we went into wrestling together, even if she signed up here a bit late... really, no more reason than that. Only reason I came out tonight was because she could've took herself too far in the match...or, as you saw, would've done something stupid...

Whatever she said about Entropy title, she wouldn't have shut up about it if she beat you, in any way..."

Melody continued looking into Alaina's angry eyes, looking at her with slight fear...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:42 am

Alaina kept looking right at Melody as she spoke. "I have no idea what her problem is or why she runs her mouth so much but I know plenty of people like that. Kelly Conway comes to mind..." Alaina said, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. "..but, you seem different. If you think I am just gonna let that chair shot go you are mistaken. Unlike Karen and others I don't just attack people backstage. Lets say the two of us have a match?"

Alaina raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms, waiting for Melody to answer.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:02 am

Melody couldn't help but feel weird over Navi's comparison to Kelly Conway. Given how infamous she was (as well as Melody actively watching Friction since 2015), there was no way she wouldn't know about her.

"Won't blame you for the comparison, but there are a lot of lines Kelly Conway crossed that even Nav would be disgusted by."

Once Alaina addressed the chairshot: "Yeah, and I imagine a simple apology won't cut it...", Melody didn't know who was the "Karen" Alaina was talking about, although, running her head around it, she heard that Alaina was attacked at Avalanche after her match, that had to be what she was talking about.

"A match...?", be Melody completely new, she would've jumped at the opprotunity to fight the now-former Entropy champion, title or no at that point in time. However, now that she knew the difference between her skills and the Amazon's...

"99 out of 100 times....scratch that, 999 out of 1000, she would beat me, no questions asked...but maybe...if I am careful and fast enough..."

After thinking over the suggestion for a minute:

"It is very unlikely that I would win, but I did hit you with a chair..."

"Actually, screw chance, screw doubt, I WILL beat her! I WILL kill this unlucky streak!"

Shaking all doubt from her head, Melody finally answered:

"I accept. Just a normal match, right?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Alaina looked at the expression on Melody's face. It reminded Alaina of herself when she fought Valley Doll for the first time, in her second Friction match. It was a loss, and growing up in California meant that Alaina had seen Slamazons, Valley Dolls old promotion. She fought someone she knew and looked up to for the first time. Melody may not have exactly looked up to Alaina but in this moment she reminded Alaina of the amazon herself a couple years ago.

"Standard match, no funny business. If Navi is there she had better not interfere but I get the feeling that you at least would frown upon that sort of thing anyway. Bring your best, because I know I will. See ya in the ring." Alaina said as she smiled and nodded at Melody, keeping eye contact for a second before turning to walk away.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Entropy title, for the entirety of 2016, was the world title for Friction this year, Melody thought. Her and Navi had differing views on title belts, the blonde thinking the title is what makes you famous, but the green-hair understanding that it is the person made a title. Hell, even a piece of cardboard could be made important if it was held by someone great and it had great challangers

And there was only 1 champion who held that title for the year, losing it right at the end of 2016. If Melody won... no, when she beat the Amazon, this would completely shatter her losing streak, and would make her forget about her embarassment at Avalanche.

"No funny buisness,", she looked and smiled at Alaina with confidence: "In fact, Navi won't be in my corner, it's fine. And I will bring my best!".

With that, Alaina turned to leave, and Melody, finally relaxed from being somewhat forgiven for her actions, waited for Navi. When she got back from the doctors, the blonde was at first surprised after her friend explained what happened, but then smiled at Melody, wishing her luck at where she failed. Afterwards, the 2 of them drove home. The two of them, and especially Melody, had a hard week of training coming up.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down