Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lynn vs Sandy

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lynn vs Sandy - Page 6 Empty Re: Lynn vs Sandy

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:04 am

Lynn was surprised that she got the crowd behind her by just avoiding the stomp from the giantess as she had expected it would take a lot more then just avoiding an attack to get the fans behind her. Even so she would glare at Sandy as she slowly got onto her knees as her opponent taunted her about not wanting to disappoint Evanna while pointing at her friend at the same time.

''Don't you dare point at her Sandy or else I am going to make you regret it''replied the brunette before she screamed in pain as the giantess helped her back to her feet by pulling on her hair. Looking in the referee's direction the Irish girl was relieved when the ref would finally do something and give Sandy a warning to stop pulling the brunette's hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Sandy released the girl's hair and glared at the referee upon getting a warning. After directing her attention back at Lynn, she'd scoff at her and say "Ha! Point at her? I punched her in the mouth and got off scot-free!" before reaching for Lynn's head and attempting to quickly pull it between her long, toned thighs. Sandy would bend over and use her notable strength to lift the brunette's lower body upwards and hoist her up such that Lynn would be seated on top of her shoulders! Sandy would let out a battle cry before attempting to throw Lynn down into the canvas for a Sitout Powerbomb!

"Haaaaa!"

If successful, Sandy would Powerbomb Lynn with thunderous force! The impact would be felt even by members of the audience in the front row, including Evanna. Sandy would refrain from going for a cover. Instead, she'd casually get up and walk over to the ropes on the side of the ring closest to Evanna. She'd lean over to the ropes and call out to her. "You like what I did to your girlfriend? She's spending time with a real woman now, sweetie!"

Lynn vs Sandy - Page 6 IgQk2vLynn vs Sandy - Page 6 PP89dH8Lynn vs Sandy - Page 6 ZoIhtGgLynn vs Sandy - Page 6 C8s1fSLynn vs Sandy - Page 6 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Lynn was disapointed with the referee's lack of action as for some reason Sandy was allowed to get away with a lot of stuff without being punished for it to the brunette's surprise. This became even more clear when after the referee gave Sandy a warning just caused the giantess to brag about the fact she got away with punching Evanna and to make matters worse the bitch was able to show off her strength by lifting the Irish girl up and placed her on top of her shoulders.

With a final scream from the giantess the match seemed to be over as before Lynn could try and land a punch on the top of her opponent's head she was already being brought down onto the canvas. Even with that in mind it was not that the brunette was not able to land a punch or two while she was being slammed onto the canvas. Meanwhile Evanna saw her best friend being slammed like that and when Lynn did not move after Sandy got back to her feet and got towards the ropes to taunt her she knew that the brunette was likely knocked out as she screamed back ''sorry but the only woman I see inside that ring beside Lynn is the ref as your nothing but a mean old bitch Sandy''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Lynn's punches stung, but they weren't enough to fully deter the Giantess. She sustained a bump on her forehead before slamming the brunette down onto the canvas! After making her way to her feet and casually walking towards the ropes to lean over them and taunt Lynn's close friend, she'd eagerly await Evanna's reply. Upon hearing the young woman in the front row allege that Lynn was the real woman - that even the ref was better than Sandy, Miss White simply laughed.

"Bwahahaha! You're just like your little girlfriend, here. All bark and no bite. Excuse me while I pick up the win over this Faierie wannabe. When you and your glass jaw work up the courage, I'll treat you to an even worse beat down than I gave your friend, here!

Sandy goaded Evanna one last time before placing a hand on her hip and arrogantly walking back towards her floored opponent and stomping a foot down on one of Lynn's breasts, and leaving it there. She raised an arm and flexed her bicep. She would kiss her own flexed bicep as boos from the audience began to fill the arena. The referee to would give Sandy a look of disapproval before she begin counting The official reluctantly and slowly got down on her knees before slapping the mat!

"ONE....!"

Lynn vs Sandy - Page 6 IgQk2vLynn vs Sandy - Page 6 PP89dH8Lynn vs Sandy - Page 6 ZoIhtGgLynn vs Sandy - Page 6 C8s1fSLynn vs Sandy - Page 6 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:19 pm

Lynn would wonder how Evanna would react as she falls towards the canvas as the brunette doubt the punches that connected while she was falling would be enough to deter the Giantess. Letting out a scream of pain as her back made contact with the canvas seemed to be the final act of the Irish girl's resistance as she slowly closed her eyes but did hear Sandy talk back to Evanna after her friend said that the Giantess was nothing but a mean old bitch.

Meanwhile Evanna was just glaring at the Giantess as she stared with concern in her eyes towards her best friend as she hoped that Lynn would be able to get back up. Those hoped were crushed when Sandy stomped down her feet on top of the brunette's right breasts and did not even hear or see Lynn react. Knowing this was a clear sign her friend was likely out for the count as the referee had already counted to one caused the redhead to scream back at the Giantess ''The only reason I did not attack you was to cause a disqualification but you may have bin the better wrestler today , but Lynn will walk out the better woman as I'm willing to bet you did not even knew I was a wrestler before you punched me in the law''.

While the redhead and the Giantess were arguing the referee had raised her hand for the second time into the air before slowly descending it down towards the canvas. As soon as the ref girl's hand touched the canvas she would shout ''two'' just as Evanna was climbing the barricade as the redhead was determined to protect her friend after the match was over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:16 am

Sandy hadn't bothered paying attention to Evanna's last reply. With an arrogant air of superiority that was asserted by the fact that she was about to finish Lynn off formally with relative ease, she continued rested her foot atop the brunette's right breast while the referee finished the last of her slow counts.

"THREE!"
*ding ding ding*

Sandy would keep her arm flexed as she picked up the win and the sounds of disapproval would reach even higher volumes throughout the arena. The Giantess turned with the intention of further taunting the crowd. Like many of the other people in the arena, she was expecting to hear the announcement being made that she had just won the match. But after turning around, her facial expression would change to one of surprise as she noticed Evenna jump the barricade. The tall, blue clad woman would observe and wait for the defeated wrestler's tag partner to attempt to enter the ring before making her move. Sandy would attempt to dash forwards and hit Lynn's friend in the face with a Superkick as she entered the ring!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:04 pm

After the referee counted to three Evanna had hoped to see Sandy remove her feet from on top of her friend's breasts as she had just leaped over the barricade and was looking forwards the ring. This did not happen and as the Giantess flexed her muscles while posing for the booing crowd got the redhead's blood boiling as she did not find that Sandy had any reason for doing this.

So as the Irish girl walked towards the ring while what the Giantess's back was turned to hopefully get Sandy to step off Lynn's breast and allow her to carry the brunette to the back. As the redhead crawled under the ropes and just made it too her feet she was surprised to see Sandy's feet moving towards her chin as the Giantess had rushed towards her and when she got in range lashed out with a superkick towards Evanna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:38 am

Sandy had felt good about picking up the win over Lynn. As many would expect, she wouldn't hesitate to gloat about it and showboat even further. She had been doing so all match and had arrogantly pinned Lynn simply by keeping a foot on the brunette's bosom. This behavior was met with disapproval from everyone. Evanna had understandably attempted to intervene on behalf of her friend. Whether it was luck that the Giantess happened to see Evanna entering the ring, or if she managed to simply stay aware despite all of her arrogance, Sandy would capitalize on Evanna's entrance into the ring by dashing towards her and attempting to cut her off with a Superkick!

If her bare foot connected with Evanna and floored the woman, Sandy would scoff at the downed woman before commenting: "Don't you ever try to get the drop on Sandy White, you fairy wannabe's." Sandy would then make her way back to a defeated Lynn, with seemingly bad intentions as everyone could have guessed.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:06 am

Evanna was surprised that Sandy was able to react so fast as she fell towards the canvas after the giantess bare feet made contact with her face. To make matters worse was the fact that the bitch was mocking her before turning around to walk back towards Lynn as the redhead could not believe that Sandy did not even consider her a big enough threat to make sure she was down for good.

Meanwhile the crowd were booing the Giantess out just as she made her way towards the knocked out brunette as Evanna would roll onto her stomach. Crawling behind the Giantess in an attempt to catch up as at the pace Sandy was going she would be able to reach Lynn while the brunette was down and unable to defeat herself. ''Leave Lynn allow you bitch as she defenseless''in an angry tone in an attempt to distract the Giantess and give her friend a chance to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 am

The black haired woman would continue making her way towards a downed Lynn. Sandy still had a red spot on her forehead from the punches she took from the girl, but she seemed to be able to power through her headache and other pains sustained in the match and proved herself capable of fending Evanna off for now. The Giantess would bend down and roll Miss Fox onto her stomach. She would then rise and straddle the unconscious woman. Sandy would lower herself to her knees and rest on top of Lynn's legs before caressing the woman's bottom. She'd then stare up at Lynn's best friend and tag partner before shoving her fingers between Lynn's legs and attempting to finger the woman with a moderately fast pace!

Sandy would continue ignoring Evanna's words while she began to pleasure Lynn against her will. She'd stare evilly at Evanna as she did it, with clear intentions of angering both girls.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next