Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Aya Kirinmaru vs Anita Bell

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aya Kirinmaru vs Anita Bell Empty Aya Kirinmaru vs Anita Bell

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:14 pm

The spotlights suddenly flashed pink as Loveâ™️¥Shine began to blare over the speakers. Aya ran out to the music in her light blue lingerie, bouncing to the fast beat that the song had. The crowd quickly got pumped up from the beat and the new girl's energy and started to cheer her on. Aya smiled at the crowd's response before she rushed down the ramp and slid herself through the bottom rope and quickly jumped up to her feet, raising a fist up in the air towards the crowd before almost skipping to her corner, waiting for her opponent.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Aya Kirinmaru vs Anita Bell Empty Re: Aya Kirinmaru vs Anita Bell

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Aya's music was soon forgotten and 'Mama said Knock you Out' came playing next. Without much of a show Anita Bell came from backstagem dressed in her black sports bra and tight shorts. She walked down to the ring with the crowd still cheering, and entered into the ring. She looked at the one who she would be fighting. Apparently she was new here, just like Anita. That should make this an interesting fight.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Aya looked over at Anita for a moment, and waved at her with a pleasant smile before she started to do stretches in her corner to warm herself up for her match. "Hey, try to take it easy on me.. I'm new here, ok?" She requested as she stretched, standing in nothing but her light blue bra and panties.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Anita blinked when her opponant waved at her, and gave a nervous, half-hearted grin in return. How can she dress like that infront of all these people? she thought idly. Then again, her own outfit wasn't exactly modest. She readied herself as she stepped into the centre of the ring, raising her fists at the reay. She had no idea what to expect from her blond opponant, but she promidsed she wouldn't lose.

"Let's have a good fight."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Aya nodded in response, putting her own fists up in response. Suddenly, the bell rang and Aya darted towards Anita quickly, trying to catch her off guard with her speed and slug her in the gut to start things off. "Yah!" She would shout while throwing her blow.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:00 pm

She's fast! Anita thought in alarm. Still, Anita was ready for it, and her martial arts training wouldn't fail her. When the punch came she swiftly knocked it away. After that she would throw a quick retaliatory jab across the girl's cheek.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Aya was surprised when Anita managed to block her jab, and ended up taking the retaliating jab with a small 'oof!' and backed away from her. "Hey! That was nice! How did you know where I was gonna hit?" She asaked, never having her movements 'read' before.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Anita bounced lightly obn her feet, but still kept her stance after the sucessful jab. She was surprised when Aya actually praised her for hitting her, and blinked in confusion. Is this girl for real? she thought to herself.

"You're fast," Anita admitted, readying for another attack. "But so am I!" With that she'd move in a closer and send a swift kick into Aya's ribs.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Aya giggled a little, bouncing with her a bit, then saw her kick coming. "Yeep!" She gasped, leaning to the side and stumbling in that direction, barely avoiding her kick, then tried to kick her in the gut in retaliation.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Anita was surprised when her kick missed, once again overlooking Aya's speed, but more surprised when her kick buried itself in her gut. "Oooff!!" she grunted, and backed up right away. She kept telling herself not to underestimate the girl, but it was hard with her ditzy attitude.

To make up for her missed kick Anita would try to lock up with her and send a hard knee into her gut.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next