by NobuharuKinjo Today at 6:46 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy  Empty The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:17 am

Normal match
Win by pin fall , disqualification or count out

Evanna was excited for her upcoming match as she was chancing into her attire which consists of purple slightly off-the-shoulder long sleeved top which exposed her stomach, blue miniskirt that has a slit at the left side , turquoise and green-striped tights and ankle high boots. After making sure the wings that were attached to her top was not getting in the way of her arms as she fixed her hair so it would not block her vision just before she looked up to the clock and noticed it was almost time.

Evanna Carey:

Making her way backstage the Irish native would see some of the crew nearby and walked up to them hoping to learn more about her opponent only to be told that she would be facing an debuting wrestler. Soon enough one of the officals backstage gives Evanna a heads up as she waited until she heard Who i am by Natasha Bedingfield coming out of the speakers and walked onto the entrance ramp. While waving at the AFW fans as she made her way to the ring she could hear the announcer introduce her ''Now entering from Heatherfield,Ireland weighing in at 120ibs it Evanna Carey''.

Sliding under the bottom ropes to get into the ring while hearing the AFW fans talking and comparing her outfit to her best friend who had already debutted caused the redhead to get a bit nervous while she waited for the other wrestler to arrive.

''.

Back to top Go down

The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy  Empty Re: The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Michiko wanted to make a big first impression and had pulled out all the stops for her debut. The expensive fog machines she had rented for this entrance were doing there job perfectly. Pink fog was flowing all throughout the crowd creating a mysterious atmosphere.

Michiko's theme was playing as she made her appearance, first only as a silhouette in the fog. As the fog cleared her image became clearer, she was wearing her wide brimmed witch hat along with her flowing cloak andcradled in her arms was a crystal ball. Michiko took very deliberate and slow steps towards the ring with a sinister smile on her face.

Michiko:

"Making her debut in AFW, former champion of Diamondback Women's Pro Wrestling : Magical Michiko!" Michiko dropped her cloak revealing her black and pink two peice wrestling attire, not giving the crowd or her opponent a second to get a good look at her Michiko broke into a full on sprint before climbing the ring steps and casually walking up the ropes before gently leaping off and landing near her corner. Michiko would smile and make eye contact with her opponent.

"I've seen it, in my dreams and in my crystal ball clear as day..." Michiko began in a creepily monotone voice before flaring up with more emotion. "I have seen your end! Clear as day, your end has come!" Michiko would hand her crystal ball to the referee before dramatically removing her witch hat and placing it on one of the ring posts.

"Hahahahah!" Michiko laughed ready to prove herself to the entire AFW.

Back to top Go down

The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy  Empty Re: The flying Witch vs the airborne Fairy

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Evanna was watching on as she saw her opponent made her entrance and she had to say that when pink fog started to flow throughout the crowd causing the redhead to become a bit nervous. Then add that to the music and seeing only a silhouette in the fog which appeared to be a very tall woman was not making her feel better until she saw her opponent walk out of the fog and reveal that part of her opponent's head was because of her witch hat.

While checking out her opponent's outfit with much entrance as she was impressed by how good it looked and hoped that the witch girl was an fellow fantasy lover like herself and her best friend. Unfortunately her desire to learn more about the girl was replaced by fear when she heard the announcer say that this Michiko was a former champion in her old wrestling league as the AFW crowd started cheering and signs of the witch girl appeared in their hands.

So as Michiko would slowly make her way to the ring and getting inside of the ring as she was slowly feeling comfortable as the witch girl smiled at her. Then her opponent did a speech and predicated that she would lose and after giving her crystal ball to the ref and placing her head on the ring post made Evanna feel nervous again which became worse when the other wrestler let out her laugh.

Walking towards her opponent the Irish native would extend her hand to her opponent and look her in the eye as she whispered ''love your outfit and wow never thought i ever be in the ring with a former champion'' as Evanna was rambling before she got her nerves under control and said ''sorry should have started by introducing myself so here goes. Hello my name is Evanna and i hope we can have a fair match tonight''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:12 am

Michiko gave a piercing gaze to her opponent. Michiko took a few quick steps towards her soon-to-be opponent placing herself merely inches from Evanna's face. "All is fair in the tapestry to fate!" Michiko said dramatically trying to get a rise out of her opponent and the crowd. If Michiko could instill fear in her opponent before the match even began she would be well on her way to an easy victory.

Michiko began looking over her opponent, did this girl fancy herself a fairy? Was she playing up this angle? Michiko wasn't playing at being a witch, she lived for this.

"I am the high flying witch... Magical Michiko!" She said playing up the drama in her voice. Before Evanna could respond Michiko made a quick gesture in the air with her hand. "And... now the curse is complete..." Michiko said once again with a creepy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Evanna would look at Michiko and try not to giggle as she was starting to think that the witch girl was taking her outfit a bit to serious and while still a bit nervous about facing a former champion took a step forward. Taking the chance to look over her opponent as she would actually giggle when Michiko introduced herself as the flying witch while saying she was placing a curse on the Irish native while making hand gestures was just to much for the redhead.

Deciding to play along Evanna would just reply ''i would have bin nervous if not for the simple fact that witches can't play curses on fairies so your mumbo jumbo has no effect on me Michiko'' in a teasing tone before extending her hand for a handshake. If the witch girl would accept she would after a few seconds try to get her hand back and take a few steps backwards while waiting for the bell to be rang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:07 am

Michiko's smile remained on her face while her opponent voiced her disbelief in her abilities. This didn't matter to her, Michiko just needed to plant the seeds of paranoia into her opponent. If Michiko was certain of one thing it was that in Pro Wrestling half of the battle was mental, if your opponent feared you, you already had a leg up.

Michiko smiled and headed back to her corner. The bell would soon ring and within a mere moment of the match beginning the flying witch would sprint forward, leap into the air and attempt to nail her opponent with her FULL MOON DROPKICK!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Evanna knew she was losing the battle of words as Michiko was kinda freaking her out and the fact that she was nervous of facing a former champion did not help the brunette's confidence either. So as both wrestlers when back to their corner and waited for the bell to ring it seems that the witch had won the mental aspect of the match already.

Wanting to keep her distance from her opponent ended up being a good thing for Evanna as it allowed her to leap to the left and avoid the incoming witch who when for a dropkick. While still standing the brunette would not waste anytime and decided to try and land a standing elbow drop on her opponent's body.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:48 am

Michiko's dropkick did not hit it's mark sadly as her boots collided with the corner pad. Michiko flopped onto her stomach and attempted evasive maneuevers to the fairy's counterattack.

As the irish girl came down Michiko thought fast and rolled onto her back avoiding the elbow drop by mere centimeters. Not wasting any time however Michiko would grab her opponent's arm while still on the mat and lock her into a cross arm breaker!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:19 am

Evanna thought that it would be impossible for Michiko to roll out of the way from her elbow drop as she descending down onto her target with her elbow aimed for her opponent's back. So when the witch would roll out of the way and avoided the elbow drop the Irish native could not believe it as her full weight landed on her elbow.

After missing the elbow drop the redhead thought she could get back up but did not count on the quickness of Michiko as the witch grabbed her arm and trapped her in an cross arm breaker. With her arm trapped in the cross arm breaker the redhead would try to escape from her opponent's grip and if that could not be done try to place one of her feet on the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Michiko smirked, she had her opponent locked in a quick hold, she'd up the torque on hold trying to do as much damage to the fairy's arm as possible. Sending a couple mean kicks to Eva's head. However the fairy managed to make rope break! Michiko would release the hold but not before sending another kick to Eva's jaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next