» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Getting Knocked out in the bedroom

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Getting Knocked out in the bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Knocked out in the bedroom

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Ty lee thought she was able to escape when Siki loosen the hold for the first time only for the blond to pull her right back up again as she did this repeadetly as she screamed in agony each time it happened. While the former acrobat was in pain she had to endure listening to Siki as she taunted her for what she told the blond earlier and even forced the Indian native to look the other wrestler in her eyes.

Even with the pain that Ty lee was in as she looked her opponent in the eyes and replied back ''well i did not lie so don't be surprised when i escape from this hold'' and would try to to shock her opponent by licking her face if it was possible.

Back to top Go down

Getting Knocked out in the bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Knocked out in the bedroom

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Siki smirked at Ty and giggled when the Indian girl licked her face, finding how adorable and sexy Ty's defiance was. Siki would pull Ty a bit more up so Siki could get lower to her face, inches away now before she started to make out with the smaller girl as she crushed and bent her body. After a few minutes of making out/torturing her back and body, Siki broke the kiss, a trail of saliva following her and she smiled once again.

"I like widdle babies who think they're strong. It makes it much more fun to," Siki whispered seductively as she pulled Ty back, testing her limits, "break them. Now show me, how are you going to escape this hold? If I wanted to, I could keep you here in this all night. Hehehe."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Ty lee had hoped for a better reaction from the blond after she was able to lick her opponent's face. So when Siki would pull her up a bit further up and kiss the former acrobat it was a weird but pleasure form of torture as the pain to her back was almost enough to break Ty lee's spirit. As their tongues duel it out and with a lot of regret looked up as the blond broke the kiss and smiled down at the Indian native.

While her opponent did sound seductive she could not hide the anger she feels when the blond calls her a baby as the pain was almost bad enough to make her tap out. ''I'm not a baby you blond bimbo''yelled Ty lee as she tried to get her hands on the blond's side and start to tickle her as she hoped her opponent was ticklish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Siki frowned at Ty when she called her a blonde bimbo but before she could give the bad little girl any proper punishment, she suddenly burst out laughing when Ty was able to tickle her sides. Siki would laugh out loud, releasing Ty's head and rolling off the girl, giggling. Once she stopped giggling she would glare at the girl try to straddle the girl once again but if she was already up, she would tackle her, which might be painful considering the height difference but Siki was mad at Ty for insulting her.

If Siki is able to tackle Ty back onto the bed, she would straddle her and pin her arms to the bed once again before glaring at Ty. "Oh you should have not said that you naughty widdle baby. Momma doesn't like being called names, and Momma is going to need to discipline bad widdle babies," Siki said in the same mocking tone, except for some reason it seemed more menacing than before as she raised one of her knees and drove it into Ty's crotch for a cheap shot!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Ty lee knew that she got under the blond's skin when she noticed the frown on Siki's face but was relieved when she heard her opponent laugh. It became even better for the former acrobat when she feels Siki's release her head and roll off her while laughing as Ty lee would keep tickling the other girl until she was out of reach before rolling away and making it back to her knees.

Seeing that Siki was not about to let her get back in the game as the blond tried to tackle the Indian native down once again as Ty lee would try to avoid the incoming wrestler.If that worked then the smaller wrestler would try to leap onto the back of Siki and wrap her arms around her opponent's throat as she when for a sleeper hold as she whispered ''time for mommy to take a nap and get a special gift when she wakes up'' in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:43 pm

As Siki tackled Ty, she gasped when she missed and landed on her stomach. Growling, Siki attempted to get back up but before she could act, she felt Ty jumping onto her back and snaking her arms around her head and locking in a sleeper hold! Siki growled and glared back at Ty when she heard the girl taunting her. Gritting her teeth, Siki would manage to be able to get back up on her knees with Ty on her back.

Grabbing at Ty's arms, Siki would pry Ty's arm apart and swing her body side-to-side, trying to fling Ty off of her back. As she did this, Siki would smirk at Ty and replied, "I think mommy here needs to teach you some lessons!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:45 pm

Ty lee would just giggle as she heard her opponent growl after missing the acrobat with her tackle , but the former acrobat reacted straight away and leaped on top of her opponent's back and locked Siki in a sleeper hold. After stopping to giggle for a minute to taunt her opponent she would soon giggle again when she heard Siki growl at her.

This distracted the Indian native as she did waited to long to try and wrap her legs around the blond's waist as Siki got back to her knees and pried open the former acrobat's arms. With the sleeper hold broken it did not take a lot of effort for the blond to fling the former acrobat off her back and as Ty lee saw the smirk on Siki's face and heard what she had the say the Indian native tried to crawl away from her opponent..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:22 pm

Siki smirked and giggled when she saw Ty trying to crawl away. Catching one of Ty's legs, Siki pulled the smaller girl back to her before grabbing her by the shoulders and lifting her up to eye level. "And where do you think you're going?" Siki said while wearing a mischievous smile on her face, "You need to be punished, remember?"

Siki would then kneel down and bend Ty over her knees on her belly, forcing the Indian native to stick her butt out before raising her hand and bringing it down on Ty's shaped ass. Giggling, Siki would keep on spanking Ty Lee while holding the girl down with her other hand, listening to the satisfied smack sound each time she spanked Ty.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:16 am

Ty lee would still try to get away when she feels Siki grab her by her shoulder until she was lifted up so that the Indian native's could stare into the blond's eyes. As the crowd got excited when they heard that Siki still needed to punish the former acrobat it caused Ty lee to panic as she would try to resist until she was forced to bend over her opponent's knee.

In retrospect Ty lee would have taken a couple of punches to the face over the humiliation she was feeling right now as the crowd started to count each time Siki's brought her hand down on the former acrobat's butt. ''Stop spanking me and fight me fairly''yelled the Indian native as she would struggle heavily in an attempt to roll of Siki's knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:09 am

Siki giggled as she slapped Ty's booty, watching the smacks cause ripples on the former acrobat's ass. She would feel the Indian native struggling hard to roll off, only prompting the Sadistic Witch to push Ty harder to keep her from rolling off her knee. "Oh baby, it wouldn't be much of a punishment if this was fair now would it?" Siki chuckled as she gave one more good smack across Ty's butt before rolling her off, "But it wouldn't be much of a match for our fans if it was so one sided. Now let's see what you have for me baby!" Siki would ready herself to grapple with the Indian once again.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next