by Berial Today at 1:45 pm

» Vivana Accera vs Carmen Rodriguez - Sister Act
by acuya Today at 1:21 pm

» Melody vs Tsunade II - Hell in a Cell
by anime_hentaifighter Today at 12:27 pm

» An Italian Sandwich
by acuya Today at 12:19 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Berial, I_care_not_till_I_must, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Person, RadiantKarna332, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking new matches

Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:14 am by GrandAkumaShogun

I've been absent from here for a good while so I want to get back into the swing of things. If you have any interest in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai get in touch.

Comments: 2

My apologies for the small hiatus

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:20 pm by Vcom7418

Apologies to all who have threads with me, but my midterms hit me hard. Thought I could balance stuff out while I revised...buuuut I failed. I will be back to posting either tomorrow or on Friday.

Good day, everyone Smile

Comments: 0

Will be offline next 2 weeks

Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:51 pm by peek6

Hi all. I’ve been enjoying all the great threads I’ve been having on here with many of you. I need to take a short break and go dark for the next 2 weeks or so. Apologies in advance for leaving threads hanging. See you in November!

Comments: 2

Getting Knocked out in the bedroom

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Knocked out in the bedroom

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Ty Lee vs Siki
Bedroom match
Best of 3 K.O
Loser becomes a P.O.W to the winner

Ty lee was making her way to a special location as she was dressed in a special attire that consists of pink stockings ,long gloves ,Bra and thong as she hoped she was dressed to impressed for her first bedroom match. With her hair tied into her usual pony tail the Indian native was wondering what her opponent would be wearing as she stepped into the room and heard her music go off.

As Circus by Britney Spears was coming out of the speakers as Ty lee just stands their before she slowly walks to the bed and would seductively lay on the bed while looking at the doorway. Knowing she had to wait for her opponent to show up she was wondering when the announcer would introduce her when she heard his voice as he said ''Now entering from Bangalore,India weighing in at around 115 ibs, Its Ty Lee''.

Knowing the Camera was likely on her the former acrobat would stare in hopefully the right direction and say ''I hope all my fans are ready to see me knock my opponent out and have my wicked way with her as my price as i promise you people will enjoy the show''.

Ty lee:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Knocked out in the bedroom

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Siki giggled as she arrived at the special location she was instructed to, wearing her red lingerie that was clearly a few sizes too small on her. Doing some last minute stretches, Siki licked her lips as she entered the door, her theme suddenly playing as she did. Interesting. Most of her bedroom matches were in normal bedrooms with a few cameras set up in the walls for the fans. For this special match, they had speakers playing her theme and another speaker with an announcer's voice coming out of it, introducing her. A monitor showing different angle the several cameras that were recording this match. At least it wasn't several employees operating cameras, being in the same room. That would've just been awkward.

Siki snickered, this was pretty top-notch, even for her. Finally her theme died down and she saw her cute little opponent laid out on the bed. She was clearly a whole foot shorter than her, and weighed much less. This little girl was going to be hers. She crawled onto the bed and towered over the girl, even on her knees.

"Well well, this will be interesting. They already said it but my name is Siki, but you can call me Momma real soon," Siki smirked as she readied herself to lock up with the smaller Indian girl.

Siki:

Ragdoll_Jobbers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Ty lee would look up and watch as this blond bombshell walk into the room and could tell from her outfit she was dressed to impress as it was clearly a few sizes to small. Knowing that the people who were watching this at home were likely more interested in her opponent then herself did not sit well with the former acrobat as she would get to her knees while the blond gets on the bed and crawls towards her.

Trying not to seem intimated by her opponent as Siki was slowly crawling towards her as the blond was towering over her as while this would not be the first time her opponent was taller. It was the first time that Ty lee would face someone who was taller then her while she was fighting in a new match type one which the blond seems to be experienced at.

Knowing it was impolite to not introduce herself after the blond did the former acrobat would just smile as she replied ''Well you can call me Ty lee and i doubt i will ever call you momma as you don't look any older then me'' while raising her arms into the air to grasp the blond hands with her own.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:16 pm

"Hehehe, oh I think I'd have you in my arms, nice and tuckered out by the end of this match," Siki smirked as she locked up with Ty. A feisty one, she loved that. It's always fun crushing these sexy little beauties, and Ty was one of the sexiest girl Siki met so far, making her extra excited to bring this little girl home with her.

Once their arms locked up, Siki wouldn't use all of her strength at once, wanting to see how well Ty is. She heard this girl was one of the most flexible in AFW, being a former acrobat before becoming a wrestler. Licking her lips, she pushed Ty down just a bit, wondering how flexible this girl really is.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:46 pm

''Well i have no doubt i won't enjoy being in your arm but i plan on making sure the roles are reversed when the match is over''teased Ty lee right back as the blond across from her was one of the sexiest girls the former acrobat had meet so far. And with knowing that if the Indian native was able to win she could have her way with the wrestler she be facing right now gave her all the motivation she needed to make sure it will be Siki who gets knocked out twice.

So when their arms were locked up Ty lee would push forward and was surprised she was not pushed back straight away as she had expected the blond to be stronger as she giggled when Siki licked her lips. ''You got to get your mind out of the gutter Siki if you want to win''whispered Ty lee in a seductive voice as she tried to push the blond onto her back with all her strength.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Siki chuckled when she heard Ty Lee but wouldn't budge at all before suddenly using all of her strength this time to show the smaller girl who was the one with more power in this match, pushing her flat on her back while towering over her. Looking down at her face, Siki smirked as she purred back at Ty, "Oh I'm fully intent on winning this match. I just want to test my new toy first before bringing her home."

Siki leaned her body down and would start to plop her breasts in Ty Lee's face, attempting an early breast smother. "Let's see if you can get out of this," Siki taunted as she swayed her breasts from side to side, smacking Ty's face with her huge bust.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:43 pm

Ty lee would keep on pushing as she thought she would be able to push Siki onto her back only to get back onto her back instead as the blond woman would start to use all the power she had. Looking up to Siki she would just glare as the blond was smirking and would taunt her about how she just wanted to test out the former acrobat's strength.

Soon after she would feel Siki plop her breasts onto her face while taunting her to get out of the breast smother her opponent had locked her in. ''Well you should not make it this easy for me''thought TY lee as she would try to lick the skin that was not covered by by the blond's bra.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Siki smirked at Ty as she smothered the smaller girl while pinning her arms to the bed but soon she started to moan in pleasure when she felt Ty licking her breasts. She kept on moaning, arching her head back before looking down at Ty and purred, "That felt good. I'm going to enjoy stuffing you in there for a long time." Siki would then release Ty's hands and got off the Indian girl to try and flip her onto her belly. If this managed to work, Siki would sit down on Ty's back with all her weight and bend Ty in a camel clutch! Although this would give Ty a chance to escape but Siki wanted to change things up to keep things interesting.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:16 am

Ty lee would smirk when she hears Siki moan as she thought her tactic was working as she heard the blond tease her and stopped licking to reply ''sorry but that won't happen as you be my plaything Siki''. The first 3 words would not be heard correctly because of the breast smother but after she was released the blond could hear what the Indian native was saying clearly.

Gasping for air the former acrobat was easily turned around and forced onto her belly and would bite her lip when Siki sat down on her back and start to scream when she got trapped in the camel clutch by her opponent.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Siki licked her lips again when she heard Ty scream in pain when she bent the girl in the camel clutch. Siki would loosen the hold, lowering Ty Lee back down on the bed before pulling her back up again, teetering back and forth and bending Ty Lee's body repeatedly. Every time she did, Siki would get hornier as she listened to Ty's sweet screams of pain.

"Hehehe, what was that about me being your plaything?" Siki taunted as she bent Ty far enough up so Siki could look down at Ty's face, and Ty was being forced to look up at Siki.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top