Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coils of the Serpentess: Orochi vs Ataru!
by wrestleryu Today at 11:26 pm

» Yuki Onna vs. Serena Bennet
by RadiantKarna332 Today at 11:19 pm

» Orochi vs MIO - Hentai Match
by RadiantKarna332 Today at 11:15 pm

» A Trip Down Memory Lane
by Underdog21 Today at 11:08 pm

» Raising the Bar
by veritech892 Today at 10:45 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

CybeastGregarX, daemongirl, Jaystar, KillerV, LunarWolf, Miss_Blackbelt88, Old_Man_Tai, veritech892, wrestleryu, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

looking for matches

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am by anime_hentaifighter

Searching for matches for most of my characters.If you got an idea please let me know by pm

Comments: 0

Looking for a Match: Nanami Tomonari

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm looking for another match, this time for my new character, Nanami Tomonari. If you guys are interested, you can PM me or contact me on Trillian. My name there is radiantkarna332.

If you guys want to see my new character, just click the link below.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17089-nanami-tomonari-izanami

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

[Standard Match] Cerbera vs Chloe

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Standard Match] Cerbera vs Chloe

Post by Cirno on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:08 am

Cerbera had her fair share of powerful opponents before and even few were savage enough to try and beat her face in. Chloe was definitely up there and the way she was trying to prove her dominance simply annoyed Cerbera to no end, who began to yell out from the pure agony that was given to her, those thighs were really trying to crack open her skull and it was the type of savagery that started to get to Cerbera, who's struggling was starting to die down while her hands still tried to pry those legs apart and from her head but her strength was fading thanks to the pressure.

Her fingers pushed against the skin but there was no real pain from it, her lips parting as she released soft puffs of air, the twin tailed fighter was caught and it only made it feel worse that it was her own favored hold, started to sweat quite a bit from the pressure and heat that build within her, closing one eye tightly as she could only stare up at the ceiling lights, her legs shifting and moving over the mat for some kind of support!

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Chloe squeeze and squeeze tighter and tighter as she had Cerbera trapped and it looked as if as if the lovely young Cerbera was just about to pass out any second now. Chloe would smirk as she flexed her legs, rhythmically squeezing that head and neck of the Russian.

" Ready to give yet, little emo girl?" Chloe let out to Cerbera as she would bring one of her hands towards Cerbera's face, stroking it softly as she would slide it up and play a little with Cerbera's bangs." It might be the best for you, little weakling~" Chloe teased the raven haired woman.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:06 am

Cerbera was in a world of hurt. This was the kind of strength she would have rather not deal with and for it to come from a kawaii was even worse. Cerbera was slowly turning into Chloe's ragdoll as this kept up, the hand on her face would be met with intense head and a flustered look, her hands just clinging to Chloe's thighs while the girl was picking her apart and was crushing her resistance. It was already difficult to breathe for Cerbera and most of her strength was depleted because of it, not even having the space to shake her head in refusal.

" N-Noo.. " She whimpered as reply, though it did seem like the twin tailed fighter was losing the battle, Chloe's legs prove to be lethal, keeping Cerbera from getting free and slowly bringing her down to a docile state, which was a very dangerous thing for the normally speedy fighter.

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:24 pm

That whimpering refusal made the Brazilian curl her smile into a wicked grin, she would flex her legs and rhythmically squeeze tighter and tighter upon that pretty little head of Cerbera. Wanting to show the cute raven haired girl just what she had gotten into. 

" Oh poor girl~ Well...Emo's like pain don't they? I guess that explains why you suck so much, you want to get your ass kicked." Chloe teased as she would reach forward with one hand to grab onto one of those twin tails and give it a hard yank. " You little masochist! I guess I'll squeeze the life out of you then and let it all end in despair for you~" 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top